• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked them. Personally, after reviewing the thread, I am fine with the downgrade. I think his High 3-A stats should be replace with a solid High 4-C.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I'm fine with either optiions also is EoS Yuuki key really nessecary if we decide it to be High 4-C?
I just checked; out is not necessary. Ross Yukki key is fine if it is deleted.

Celestial Pegasus makes a very good point.

I will be honest, I do feel of iffy. High 4-C to 4-B is still being a big jump in thousands in AP. If we are not seeing destroying celestial bodies as outliers or Inconsistencies Yuuki and Guy and as a valid feat, Yuuki and Gii's last tier might as well be updated to Low 2-C; I will explain why soon.

I asked Sera and the translation of Yuuki's feat in the raws looks to be a solid Low 2-C so Yuuki and Gii's last key looks to be Low 2-C.

I vaguely remember that Yuuki's High 3-A tier was choosen to not be a high-ball compared to Low 2-C, at that time; if the tier standard had change around later 2018, Yuuki would likely have have being Low 2-C. Since translation the translation of the feat looks Low 2-C, I don't mind a upgrade either to Low 2-C either on the non-outlier/non-inconsistencies points.

If destroying destroying celestial bodies are outliers or inconsistencies, like Ceslestial Pegasus's points look to support, Yuuki and Gii might as welll lose their last key.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Lol, Low 2-C? How did an upgrade come from a downgrade?
Low 2-C was a high-ball around the time his last tier was update; his tier could easily being Low 2-C had the tiering standard had being updated. The raw translation look suggest he is Low 2-C, too.

Destorying part of space-.time is not Low 2-C, it was decided so in the post i've linked in the OP

What Sera said is wrong

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Destroying part of space-time is not Low 2-C, it was decided so in the post i've linked in the OP
What Sera said is wrong
^^^^^^^^^
Yuuki looks to be Low 2-C from the new tiering system here:

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting, creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely sized 3-dimensional expanse. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continua of an universal scale, though it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

How on earth did this go from a downgrade to an upgrade?

Yuuki destroyed parts of the space-time continua not the entire thing.

I am not doing an appeal to authority here. I asked Sera to help check with translation since she should be fluent Japanese and from her perpective, the feat looks to be Low 2-C. Sera is also familar with the tiering system. The new tiering sytem looks to support a Low 2-C upgrade.

Yuuki didn't destroy the entire universe, if he did Ciel wouldn't have been able to witness the end of the universe.

Again Yuuki destroyed parts of ths space-time continua, not the entire universal thing.

This isn't a Low 2-C feat.

That's right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki's attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn't yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn't destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki's lifespan had come to an end. However, I can't judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.
It was pretty well established that Rimuru was far beyond Yuuki, hence him being BFR'd. Him watching the end of the universe was because he tanked it's destruction, hence the fact that Ciel stated they were drifting in space while Rimuru was asleep and she witnessed the end of the universe. This goes with his infinite too, because if didn't destroy it all Rimuru's speed should be downgraded, since the Spirit of Time wouldn't exist.

@Elizhaa

She didn't even provide a traslation for it, so i don't really thrust what she is saying

also, you didn't even told her of the possibility of it being unquantifiable, so that may have compromised her responce

How?? Spirits are quite literally stated to be immortal, how in the world would one, especially one that has been governing a concept since the beginning of the verse just die??

I guess what;s CP said makes sense if Yuuki didn't destroy even all space-time; I went to make my own translations online and I feel the text was too vague, to me. I am fine if we disregard Low 2-C.

@Milly It's stated multiple times Yukki couldn't destroy the world, your own quote says that,

That's right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki's attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn't yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn't destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki's lifespan had come to an end. However, I can't judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.
In addition the world still existed when Rimuru got bfr'ed hence Ciel could witness the end of the universe while there.

What's the spirit of time have anything to do with anything here? It died when the universe died cause it's already been established that when the universe goes boom it's cause a new spirit was born that destroys everything including the other spirits.

How could they drift around and witness the end of the universe, if Yuuki already destroyed it is my question?

In the same quotes it says 2 times Yuuki didn't destroy the world then says when he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, he died, and after this Rimuru and Ciel wandered around space and witnessed the end of the universe.

He clearly couldn't destroy the universe.

Yeah I'm really not seeing this as Low 2-C. It saying he was destroying celestial bodies, and that's a pretty broad range of that which does includes stars, and the space time continuum yet it's said more than once that he couldn't destroy it all is exactly what Celestial has said already.

ok, so it seems we have reached an agreement and i think it's fine if we now change EoS Yuuki and Gii's tier to 4-B (694 Foes)

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

I don't know how Low 2-C was still argued when the Quotes say that he literally didn't destroyed the Universe Overtime.

That's clearly High 4-C to 4-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back