• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombieman vs Iron Golem

Scenario: While scouting the Monster Association base, Zombieman stumbles upon a group of monsters. He quickly dispatches them using his axe and his gun. But a bullet he fired pierces through a monster and goes to hit a ØÿïØÿªØÿ«Øÿ░Øÿ»-Øÿ¡ØÿªØÿÀØÿªØÿ¡ ØÿÁØÿ®Øÿ│ØÿªØÿóØÿÁ Øÿ«Øÿ░Øÿ»Øÿ┤ØÿÁØÿªØÿ│, the Iron Golem. The stray attack angers the monster and prompts it to attack the S-Class hero.

Zombieman is equipped with his axe, two machetes, and a Desert Eagle. Iron Golem is High 8-C.

Battlefield: Monster Association base

Distance: 20 meters

Speed is equalized.

Zombiema:

Iron Golem:

i dont think the golem has a way of getting past zombiemans regen. where as the golem does not have regen so zombieman can just chip way at him.

Usually, the characters will have a calculation link on their profile, or they will scale to someone who does. At the bottom of these calculations is their AP value.

I usually don't see calculation links so I thought there may be like a list of their APs because a lot of people know their exact numbers.

GyroNutz said:
Usually, the characters will have a calculation link on their profile, or they will scale to someone who does. At the bottom of these calculations is their AP value.
Are you scaling Zombieman with Genos? If so, it said he has Low 7-C AP. But Iron Golem has 7-C AP. So isn't it the latter having the AP advantage?

Back