• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoro vs Shin Sun-Il, swords and all that.

His immortality seems more like the type that works as long as Korea or its people exists.

You didn't restricted the Sword of Dan neither.

Okay.

So Zoro is roughly three times slower (because the Mach 721 is his feat so he doesn't upscale to it) but nearly three times stronger. He holds the range advantage and this Zoro just learned how to use the Cannons.

Now I don't think he can outlast Shin considering his profile states that he regenerates stamina faster than he uses it and even his standards are better than Zoro's. Is his Regenerationn combat-applicable? The profile says it heals him over time.

How good is his stat amp? Is 25 Kilotons his ceiling or what?

The regen is mostly game logic HP, so he can heal as long as he has any left. It takes at least a dozen minutes to fully heal tough.

His stat amp has no number, he becomes able to stomp people 25 kilotons in power.

Okay, good to know.

Well, I think Zoro has a good advantage. He's >>> 65 Kilotons because he tanked attacks much stronger than Enel's El Thor and he's no stranger with the range game while Shin lacks it. Shin is faster, but the moment Zoro connects an attack he will be crippled.

Zoro 6/10. Shin is a hard opponent but I think Zoro can overcome him considering he even defeated Ohm who has precognition which I find somewhat similar to a speed advantage because gives the user the opportunity to react more comfortable like the enemy is too slow.

Calaca makes a good point, though the AP advantage is somewhat offset by Shin's regen.

His teleportation means that he can weave both himself and his sword out of Zoro's more dangerous attacks. And even if Zoro can potentially read him, Shin isn't so inexperienced that he can't counter attack, or just teleport again. Teleporting your sword right in front of someone's face is a rather excellent way to catch them off guard.

Shin is also likely better at H2H than Zoro in the event that Zoro is disarmed for whatever reason.

Despite Zoro's immense stamina, I can't really see him taking down Shin in any reasonable amount of time. I'd say the same of Shin. I feel this is more so inconclusive.

Going by the profile, his teleportation only works in Korea so he won't get that advantage here.

I think that's just his teleportation of his person. I think he should still be able to teleport his sword since he did so in Seeker of Truth's teleportation negation space.

But I'll have to go look at it again.

I thought he was inside the Seeker's space when they fought?

If he doesn't have teleportation, then I guess I'll have to go with Zoro for Calaca's reasons.

His space got destroyed by the black hole thingy. He only had sorcerer's realm, but that is kinda like Han's own (The one he makes with golems).

That's likely cause Risci hasn't edited it in yet. He's likely waiting for the webtoon translation.

But it's in one of the most recent translations for the newer chapters.

He does have a speed amp via ki, IIRC it's time two scaling above Han.

But honestly zoro's skill might just counter that.

Yeah, Zoro's skill should be above Shin's by a decent margin. Other than his ranged elemental attacks, there's not much he's going to be doing.

Actually, he's rated High 7-C only with the sword of Dan, so he doesn't actually have the blade here, lol. He can bombard Zoro with some lightning or wind elemental attacks, or break the terrain with some earth element punches. But it's not really anything Zoro hasn't encountered before.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah, Zoro's skill should be above Shin's by a decent margin. Other than his ranged elemental attacks, there's not much he's going to be doing.

Actually, he's rated High 7-C only with the sword of Dan, so he doesn't actually have the blade here, lol. He can bombard Zoro with some lightning or wind elemental attacks, or break the terrain with some earth element punches. But it's not really anything Zoro hasn't encountered before.
Truly, fever is the best thing to remember things well.

Beyond a few small grammar errors, I can't really say.

Abilities aren't separated eitger, but he does seem to be unable to get past snap and power steal.

@Theluki0909

Shin should have the ability to create an ID barrier where time is stopped. But it's very likely that everyone in the abyss resists this so it's not something he would do IC.

Back