• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

100% Full Cowling Izuku Midoriya vs Tatsumi

I don't know if this could be added, probably not, but I'm gonna do it anyways.

Speed is Unequalized.

This is Tatsumi after he acquired Incursio vs Izuku Midoriya with 100% Full Cowling. High 8-C vs 8-B Izuku is full of adrenaline from the pain this form causes him, so he can use 1,000,000% in short bursts. Izuku obviously has Eri to help him maintain this form.

Both have no knowledge of eachother. Victory by any means. (Sorry for the weird pic positioning.

This should be a fair matchup, fight.

1447454667-03bf0c7b61fcdbea86baf4ca2ab2e9e0
Izuku midoriya 100 full cowl by ytperm-dbrb06q

tatsumi gets my vote because of the simple fact that he can become invisble, he is smart enough to know that Eri is helping Deku, as well as him having the ability to get stronger during battle

he also has the speed advantage as well since i dont know what Deku even scales to in numbers. I think he has used it in the manga lol ill find it some other time, but Tatsumi is a assassin not a fighter or hero. IM pretty sure he would use it to gather intel

Tatsumi's armor protects him plus Tatsumi spear give ranged advantage cuz Deku a midget plus invisibility

Unholy Bindings said:
Tatsumi's armor protects him plus Tatsumi spear give ranged advantage cuz Deku a midget plus invisibility
What is with this bias against My Hero Academia? First you call Nomu a "Fodder Bitch" Then call Deku a "Generic Shounen Fool" and a "Midget" You do know that Tatsumi is more of a "Generic Shounen Fool" then anyone in MHA right?

Deku has the range advantage. Read the profiles.

No, Versus not biased against MHA, I actually like characters like Midnight and One for All. I simply hate fodders, and I was nowhere near insulting as last time, I simply said he's a midget which isn't a lie, and all shonen nowadays are generic I don't think this is even debateable.

But I also said he has invisibility, and armor, plus he has a spear which I doubt Izuku can counter since I don't recall him having any good durability feats against cutting damage.

Tatsumi can only maintain invisibility at this poitn for seconds, and it obliderates his stamina. Armor will only get you so far, especially when your opponent is stronger than you. He has a spear? Neat. Deku can create shockwaves reaching Hundreds of Meters, and he can fly (Kinda)

Tatsumi's a better strategist, and shockwaves won't do much to him. even if its a few seconds it's enough to kill him. he doesn't really need to exert himself that much since Tatsumi focuses on killing enemies in one hit.

AstralKing7 said:
Tatsumi in no way is shonen. I dont think Akame Ga Kill was ever considered a shonen.
It is technically considered a Shounen. But it actual fact, it's really not, like at all.

Unholy Bindings said:
Tatsumi's a better strategist, and shockwaves won't do much to him. even if its a few seconds it's enough to kill him. he doesn't really need to exert himself that much since Tatsumi focuses on killing enemies in one hit.
"Better Strategist" That's heavily debatable. Izuku has arguably better feats of anyalyzing his enemies abilities and strength than Tatsumi at this point in the series.

Shockwaves will injure him, Blow him away? Prevent him from getting close?

Tatsumi is not stupid enough to waste a ton of his stamina on a few seconds of invisibility, witch is also a really risky gamble on his part.

Even if Deku does get seriously injured, Eri's Quirk would just re-wind him back to his uninjured state.

Back