• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-B / 2-A Revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
It's come to my attention that out of the 2-A profiles that I have viewed so far, there are only two 2-As that can destroy only a finite number, at least to my knowledge: Mobster Kingpi and Omega Flowey.

Because of this, I propose changing the requirement for 2-B from "1001 to 10^500" to "Any finite number of Universal Continuums greater than 1000" and regular 2-A to simply "Infinite Universal Continuums".

2-B ends where it does for a reason, which is because 10^500 space-time continuums is the amount theorized to exist in our multiverse. I believe this has been brought up before.

i support this completely

the 10^500 is an arbitrary number for number of 11-D configurations a universe can have (that number can be different if we set certain parameters differently)

and there is no limit to the number of universes which have the same configuration

the configuration apparently sets the amount of dark energy "gas" there can be in a universe per its given volume

so yeah the 10^500 is completely arbitrary

changin 2-B upper limit to any finite number makes more sense

I'd tend to agree.

So little characters have finite 2-A, it doesn't seem necessary to me. Especially since this seems to sometimes causes confusion, such as having Flowey fight other 2-As.

As Promestein said it's been brought up before and denied, as such I don't think it's a good idea to continue this discussion.

TheMightyRegulator said:
As Promestein said it's been brought up before and denied, as such I don't think it's a good idea to continue this discussion.
but were the points that i have brought up now brought up before?

I was thinking that the finite 2-A characters should've been rated as Low 2-A or High 2-B from the get go. Really no reason to lump them in with characters who can affect infinite timelines.

@TMR Do you have a link to it (the previous thread anyway) or is it in the Discussion Rules?

Here, Lord Kavpeny and Antvasima disagree with the notion of its alteration.

I think there's a rule that you're not supposed to question the tiering system as well, but there are exceptions (exceptions being staff members, that is).

So if it is already covered then, I guess this thread could be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back