• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A big stronk boi fights the civilisation that made him

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
Character vs Civilisation battles are allowed, right? But anyway, the second I made this page, I knew this battle must be done.

This is Composite Human versus The Human Race

• Composite Human gets two years of prep time beginning in January 2017 to do whatever he wants
  • All world leaders become aware of Composite Human and his desire to destroy them one month before the battle technically begins. However they will be unaware of his location, at least originally
  • Absolutely nothing is restricted. Both are at their peak
  • Battle takes place anywhere where Composite Human is hiding out. While they may go to space, they cannot pass beyond the orbit of the Moon
  • Composite Human's win condition is complete dissolution of our civilisation. While some humans may remain alive, if civilisation as we know it has ended, then humanity has lost the war
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!

Us: 0

Us, but better: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Doesn't 2 years of prep time mean he technically has enough time to get access to every nuclear stockpile and arm himself with enough to wipe us out I think 2 years might be a bit much

I mean, some countries have invested in nuclear safety in case of a fallout, and its not like once you have a nuclear stockpile then its game over. Countries can retrieve or lockdown their nuclear stocks.

Honestly, CH's best bet here is triggering a World War and taking advantage of general paranoia associated with global disasters instead, thus making human race kill itself

Back