• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A striking strength revision project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I am heavily at work on a wrestling game project so i'm not sure how much help i'll be, but i might be able to do the occasional edit here and there.

Okay. What about during vacation?

No problem. Thank you for the help.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

I don't have a lot of time, but I can help with 150-200 profiles. Or with locked pages.

Okay. Handling locked pages for staff members that cannot access them seems most efficient. Do you have more time during summer in June?

well i got exams around the corner so i'll have not much time in my hands (though idk how to divide the tasks like say who handles what part of which tier or something) but i'll try to kick my schedule back

Well, we are probably first going to start the big part of the project during the summer vacation.

This looks fine to me. I'll be able to help as well. I'll be free until June. And then I'll be on and off.

Okay. Thanks. We will have to make a list of the people who would rather help out now, and the ones who prefer to do it in June.

I'll be working on schoolwork throughout a good portion of the summer to get caught up, but I guess I could sneak some assistance in here and there.

Mate, considering that May and June are the "End Game Study Time" for me, I don't know how much I'll be able to help. I'll help out my best when I have the time though.

Okay. Thanks anyway. Perhaps July works better for you?

Okay. Thanks. June seems better for you as well then.

I'm sorry, Ant. Just to be sure, are you suggesting that we should change the striking strength system from letters codes into being identical to the AP?

I'm fine with this revision. Unfortunately, i don't think that i will be able to participate.

This last days i've been quite busy with real life issues.

Well, I'm going back school next week and I'm not sure how busy I'll be but I should still be able help out sometimes, but of course to a vastly limited amount than I would have been able to if this had commenced like last week or so. But I'm free this weekend.

Also, about characters like Goku who's Small Planet to Planet level, would he have 'Small Planet Class to Planet Class' striking strength or what?

@Dino Ranger Black I wrote a conversion chart in an earlier post.

@KamiYasha Will you be able to help out during the summer holiday?

Oh, one thing, just a general suggesstion.

Do you all think that these may sound a bit better?

(Multi-)Continental Class, (Small/Large) Planetary Class, (Small/Large) Stellar Class? As opposed to just "Continent", "Planet" and the like.

I figured it lines up better with our (Multi-)Galactic and (Multi-)Universal Class rankings, and sounds a bit less awkward (Though sadly, there's nothing to use for any other rating).

I also like Ever's idea.

Anyway, I'm also going to be pretty busy with some stuff elsewhere, but I'll try to find time to help out.

Big thank you to everybody who are willing to help out.

I also think that The Everlasting's naming conventions read better.

Hmm. I am not so sure anymore regarding if the new names are appropriate. Here is a list of what it would look like:

Class BH -> Below Average Class (10-C)

Class H -> Human Class (10-B), or Athlete Class (10-A)

Class H+ -> Athlete Class (10-A)

Class KJ -> Street Class (9-C), or Wall Class (9-B)

Class KJ+ -> Wall Class (9-B)

Class MJ -> Room Class/Small Building Class (9-A)

Class MJ+ -> Room Class/Small Building Class (9-A)

Class GJ -> Building Class (8-C), Large Building Class (High 8-C), City Block Class (8-B), or Multi-City Block Class (8-A)

Class GJ+ -> Multi-City Block Class (8-A)

Class TJ -> Multi-City Block Class (8-A), Small Town Class (Low 7-C), Town Class (7-C), or Large Town Class (High 7-C)

Class TJ+ -> Large Town Class (High 7-C)

Class PJ -> Small City Class (Low 7-B), City Class (7-B), or Large City Class/Mountain Class (7-A)

Class PJ+ -> Large City Class/Mountain Class (7-A)

Class EJ -> Large Mountain Class (High 7-A), Island Class (6-C), or Large Island Class (High 6-C)

Class EJ+ -> Large Island Class (High 6-C)

Class ZJ -> Small Country Class (Low 6-B), Country Class (6-B), or Large Country Class/Small Continent Class (High 6-B)

Class ZJ+ -> Large Country Class/Small Continent Class (High 6-B)

Class YJ -> Large Country Class/Low Continental Class (High 6-B), or Continental Class (6-A)

Class YJ+ -> Continental Class (6-A)

Class NJ -> Large Continental Class/Multi-Continental Class (High 6-A), or Lunar Class (5-C)

Class NJ+ -> Lunar Class (5-C)

Class XJ -> Lunar Class (5-C), Low Planetary Class (Low 5-B), or Planetary Class (5-B)

Class XJ+ -> Planetary Class (5-B)

Class XKJ -> Planetary Class (5-B), or Large Planetary Class (5-A)

Class XKJ+ - > Large Planetary Class (5-A)

Class XMJ -> Large Planetary Class (5-A)

Class XMJ+ -> Large Planetary Class (5-A)

Class XGJ -> Large Planetary Class (5-A), Dwarf Star Class (High 5-A), Low Stellar Class (Low 4-C), or Stellar Class (4-C)

Class XGJ+ -> Stellar Class (4-C)

Class XTJ -> Large Stellar Class (High 4-C), or Solar System Class (4-B)

Class XTJ+ -> Solar System Class (4-B)

Class XPJ -> Solar System Class (4-B)

Class XPJ+ -> Solar System Class (4-B)

@Ant So we won't be adding + signs to the Striking Strength levels?

I think the new names are good. But I think "Low Planetary Class" and "Low Stellar Class" make more grammatical sense than "Small Planetary Class". Also, if we're using Stellar for Star, wouldn't using Lunar for moon make sense?

Summer holidays? My summer holidays are from december till february

from what date to what date are yours?

@Ryukama Well, if the attack potency has a + rating, and the character does not have lower striking strength, we can also add the sign to the latter statistic.

@Darkanine Well, we should preferably try to make the titles mirror the attack potency naming conventions as closely as possible, which is why I think that it might be better to keep my original version instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back