• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Thot VS a Whalecrab

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
- Human forms

- Boxing Gloves

- No preparation time

- Winner by knockout

- Takes place in Albania (Triple X's flying expenses were NOT covered)

- 12 rounds

- World Dumbass Championship on the line

- No 3 knockdown rule

- Can't be saved by the bell

Fight!

The obvious choice: 2

The other one: 1

Gay: 0

Whalecrab stomps cuz all of Triple X's money was wasted on the flight, so he couldn't get a good meal and is fighting on am empty stomach.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Whalecrab stomps cuz all of Triple X's money was wasted on the flight, so he couldn't get a good meal and is fighting on am empty stomach.
I thought that wouldn't be the case, but then I looked at the cost of flights to Albania. From where I live, it will cost me my whole life savings. But if I move to London, it will cost me £74 at most.

So the plan is to take a taxi to London, then take an 8 hour flight to Albania. I'll bring money so that I can stay in some 2-star hotel, and be able to feed myself, so that I will enter the fight having eaten at least once.

Between 76 and 79 Kilograms I believe, at last check. I guess that might qualify me for Light Heavyweight, depending on which is closer.

Well this might be closer than I initially thought.

I'm 6' and 82 kilos last I checked. Though, given that your athletic ability is like, equivalent to a loaf of bread, maybe not so much.

You mean a potato. I am partially Irish after all.

Really, the only thing I have going for me is probably the height and reach advantage. Maybe I could bring my friend that actually does boxing. He'd probably be pretty helpful.

I mean unless you tag-team out not really.

You're really not gonna last long enough for it to come to that.

Seol isn't even here.

Also I have a girlfriend. A real life one.

Back