• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread about the end of Godmodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this wiki is the power people will keep making their godmodes more and more powerful and it snowballs

My true final godmode will be Goku (The Final Godmode).

My penultimate godmode will be mINEcraFt OVerlOrD.

Does anybody have any Godmodes they want me to delete?

Also, I'm going to start deleting any Godmodes that pop up past today for housekeeping, I'm not letting the virus spread again

That seems like a grievous abuse of your powers. Just because we swear them off doesn't me we can just enforce our will on anybody that doesn't like them. And I'm also certain that Ryu would '''not''' approve of this.

Crabwhale said:
That seems like a grievous abuse of your powers. Just because we swear them off doesn't me we can just enforce our will on anybody that doesn't like them. And I'm also certain that Ryu would not approve of this.
Ok, maybe I won't delete them, how about I politely ask the creator to make the page on Godmodes Wiki instead

MLPlover2011 said:
Please don't delete your Hirohito page because he's one of my favourites
I won't

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
That seems like a grievous abuse of your powers. Just because we swear them off doesn't me we can just enforce our will on anybody that doesn't like them. And I'm also certain that Ryu would not approve of this.
Ok, maybe I won't delete them, how about I politely ask the creator to make the page on Godmodes Wiki instead
There. That was easy.

So what do we do about the current Godmodes, should we make a Godmode report thread or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back