• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread about the end of Godmodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
So what do we do about the current Godmodes, should we make a Godmode report thread or something?
What about someone who says to be their last Godmode?
Make it on Godmodes Wiki

Make it one Godmodes Wiki

I'll make 2 more Godmodes on this wiki, then I'll create my other Godmodes in my wiki.

MaxForward said:
Make it one Godmodes Wiki I'll make 2 more Godmodes on this wiki, then I'll create my other Godmodes in my wiki.
My last 2 Godmodes are gonna be called Woodkid and God Eater, then I'll work for Sinverse Pages Soon probably..

MaxForward said:
Make it one Godmodes Wiki I'll make 2 more Godmodes on this wiki, then I'll create my other Godmodes in my wiki.
Please don't make them Godmodes, make them pages that actually folow the Tiering System

What about someone who says to be their last Godmode?Make it one Godmodes Wiki I'll make 2 more Godmodes on this wiki, then I'll create my other Godmodes in my wiki.
My last 2 Godmodes are gonna be called Woodkid and God Eater, then I'll work for Sinverse Pages Soon probably..

I'll probably make Sinverse and Real World pages after that.

Seol404 said:
So what do we do about the current Godmodes, should we make a Godmode report thread or something?
No. Any users that want their Godmodes gone should report them, but any other Godmodes must remain. As much as we might not like them, they are an important part of JBW's history. And as we all know, those who ignore their past are doomed to repeat it.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
No. Any users that want their Godmodes gone should report them, but any other Godmodes must remain. As much as we might not like them, they are an important part of JBW's history. And as we all know, those who ignore their past are doomed to repeat it.
That will quickly lead to new users finding those pages and making Godmodes to be stronger than those pages

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
That will quickly lead to new users finding those pages and making Godmodes to be stronger than those pages
Shouldn't you make a New Rule that they go into Godmodes Wiki?

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
That's against Ryu's wishes.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
We should get Ryu to link Godmodes Wiki in the home page as a place for users to make Godmodes

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Godmodes being found in an environment that doesn't use or make them much won't do anything to the Wiki. There might be one or two users who'd go so far as to start making them again, but given the clear opposition the rest of the community has against them, I'd imagine they'd die down extremely quickly.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Godmodes being found in an environment that doesn't use or make them much won't do anything to the Wiki. There might be one or two users who'd go so far as to start making them again, but given the clear opposition the rest of the community has against them, I'd imagine they'd die down extremely quickly.
Okay, but I can't wait to see when this completely bickfires and we get another wave of Godmodes

I'm trying to find a middle ground here. I'm sorry Seol, but your and Yellow's mentality on them boils down to "**** them all". Not necessarily unjustified given the circumstances, but still. Going headfirst into such a drastic action, essentially wanting to ban any Godmode ever, will only do harm before it does any good.

Crabwhale said:
I'm trying to find a middle ground here. I'm sorry Seol, but your and Yellow's mentality on them boils down to "**** them all". Not necessarily unjustified given the circumstances, but still. Going headfirst into such a drastic action, essentially wanting to ban any Godmode ever, will only do harm before it does any good.
Well yes, because I'm sick and tired of users claiming their Godmode beats everything and flame wars, its done nothing but piss me off, I've actually come close to leaving the Wiki all together because of how obnoxious it can be, and I dont know how getting rid of them does more harm than good, since it would honestly help the community have atleast some rules and restrictions, whats the point of creating a Tiering System if nobody uses it

Which Illuminati, can you give me a link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back