• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Edge Lord Vs Turbo Jesus

rick makes some weapons to kill the being

when the being shows up it stops time and kills rick

rick cant really do anything against him

Damn I mean then rick is now in a clone body in another universe and needs to get lucky he doesn't run into any universes that are deadly also if you push rick enough he will use his time travel to set you up to die (did this with those time travel snakes)

then idk

when he spawns in a different universe its probably going to be one he just wants to die in to move as seen when he turns into the clone of a german speaking nazi teddy bear version of rick and just said "**** this im out" (paraphrasing) then kills himself

so it will take some time to come back unless he gets lucky

and even if he gets back to his own what can he do? he no longer has any of his items that he prepped unless he stays in the other multiverse to kinda do some prep with another rick helping him but still time stop ends anything rick can do

so i still keep my vote for neil breen

Back