• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another MHA Upgrade (because this is apparently what I do now)

Did Bakugo really even harm him through? He kinda brushed it off totally. He was more effected by the hand on his face falling off.

Nvm misread that

Okay, I think I applied all the changes, and upgraded Mirko to 8-B, if someone disagree with the changes, we can always discuss it here.

The time between feats is far too large, that's why Shigaraki's durability has been separated. Also you'd be scaling Aizawa's speed from Gran Torino, unless you're trying to say Shigaraki just got faster and not more durable, for some reason.

Only a higher degree of 8-C+, Todoroki practically gave up at the end of that fight, and the explosion didn't appear to cause him any serious injury. And needless to say, that would make Bakugou's durability High 8-C, which would **** the whole scaling we just have discussed.

What Therefir accepted can probably be applied.

Back