• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
offer also the removal of the multiplier. that prime key is really important
Bro hasn’t made a single Prime AFO match and suddenly is his hardest ride or die.
what's so compelling about a bloodthirsty psychpathic demon king wanna be anyways

exept the fact that he is hot
Seeing him get his ass kicked is the most compelling part of his character to me.

Bro didn’t even finish the comic he based his whole life off of, he is headed to such a gloriously pathetic end I have to be there.

Seeing him get his ass kicked is the most compelling part of his character to me.

Bro didn’t even finish the comic he based his whole life off of, he is headed to such a gloriously pathetic end I have to be there.
..that's the best answer i could have ever hope to hear, holy hell we're siblings

Welp, on to the next CRT: 8-A upgrades and High 6-C+ (whenever that gets evaluated). Maybe additional speed feat too if that laser thing goes through.

Then we will be done with big CRT’s until someone (Deku and Shigaraki) does something stupid in the story.
I also plan on doing a CRT on upgrading the sub-rel feat. But I'll leave that for later.

Welp, on to the next CRT: 8-A upgrades and High 6-C+ (whenever that gets evaluated). Maybe additional speed feat too if that laser thing goes through.

Then we will be done with big CRT’s until someone (Deku and Shigaraki) does something stupid in the story.
Usually stay away from the wiki until the unofficial scans come out, to avoid spoilers and to give myself a break during this time.

But I just remembered this thread, big thanks for taking care of it.

Also, I'll being doing any 8-A stuff, so I'd appreciated it if you'll leave it to me.

Usually stay away from the wiki until the unofficial scans come out, to avoid spoilers and to give myself a break during this time.

But I just remembered this thread, big thanks for taking care of it.

Also, I'll being doing any 8-A stuff, so I'd appreciated it if you'll leave it to me.
No problem, wasn’t planning on doing anything till you started it anyway.

Bro hasn’t made a single Prime AFO match and suddenly is his hardest ride or die.

AFO is just so badass and underrated, he def in my T3 MHA characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back