• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs first 5 sailor senshi

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Complete Arceus. Can the girls' combined power take out this supreme being, or will they fall in the process? Who wins?
Sailor mars
Polls susi sailor jupiter 5353 110436 answer 2 xlarge
Reversevenus copy by nikkotakishima-d806tgd
Super Sailor Moon
Arceus
Supreme being in pokemon verse!

SailorMercury

Then I would argue that Lambda Mercury would even beat Palkia. The Lambda Power allows warping of the entire continuum and allows a variety of hax. Lambda Form gives Mercury Regen from Nothingness itself, so Palkia has no way of perma-killing Mercury, while she could warp all of space to her will or do things like remove Palkia's Star Seed, the essence, destroying him.

Would she be able to get around reality warping and equal if not better spatial manipulation? I'd say they both have equal hax. I'm not sure who would win at all, and Imperator again convinced me this won't be an easy fight for either.

The Lambda Power is the power of all the Sailor Crystals, with it Mercury can use the haxes of any of the Sailor Senshi, save for Sailor Chaos who would not emerge as a Sailor Senshi until the far future.

Mercury has comparable, likely equal spatial manipuation to Palkia as the Lambda Power gives control over all spacetime. Mercury has the power of Golden Crystal which grants resistance to Reality-Warping.

I would not say Palkia has the haxes of Mercury. The Haxes granted by the Lambda Power include:

The Ability to Regenerate from Nothingness (Silver Crystal)

Extreme Willpower, Pain Resistance, and Reality-Warping Resistance as well as the ability to transfer counciousness, information and power through time to your other selves (Golden Crystal)

Super-Intelligence (Mercury Crystal)

Spiritual Plane Manipulation and Mystical Sense (Mars Crystal)

The Ability to physically affect other Dimensions (Jupiter Crystal)

Myriad of haxes, including erases something's physical existance, and creating new attacks (Venus Crystal)

Anti-Magic (Uranus Crystal)

Paralysis (Neptune Crystal)

Complete Dominion over all Spacetime (Pluto Crystal)

Control over Life and Death, Spiritual Regenerationn, Astral Plane Manipulation (Saturn Crystal)

Can Restore or Take away Memories (Lethe and Mnesmonye Crystals)

Can Take Away one's Essence causing one to be completely annihiliated and can then recreate them as loyal subjects (Sapphire Crystal)

+More

...dang. Just...wow. Give me a second. I think I can make this more fair by editing the OP. The senshi are just too haxxed.

???

I will presume Usagi is Lambda Usagi, as opposed to Neo-Queen Serenity or Sailor Cosmos which are even stronger forms.

Arceus has more raw power, but the Senshi are more versatile. Fairly even, would bet on the Senshi, especially with Usagi on the team. She defeated the Abstract Concept of Chaos with less then a minute of experience with the Lambda Power, and she did so by accident!

Plus I don't think Arceus really has anything to perma-kill the Senshi, as the Lambda Power will regenerate them from literal nothingness.

eh arceus is too much,considering he beat 3 beings that exist outside and beyond and ecompass our very own space-time together and are definitions of infinite in different forms without much of an effort.

Imperator100isnotavailable said:
Can he destroy a being PAST Nothingness?
saying the hax of a solid 3A will work on a being that is at the very least 2c is severe NLF and also vice versa that a 2c being's reality warping would be countered by a 3a being's reality warping

Considering he created universes out of nothingness, and creation equals destruction, I...think so? Regardless, I'm about 65% sure that their regen (and regen in general) is overriden by a higher tier once you're this high.

KazarianFahs said:
saying the hax of a solid 3A will work on a being that is at the very least 2c is severe NLF and also vice versa that a 2c being's reality warping would be countered by a 3a being's reality warping
The girls are low 2C (sans Moon herself for some reason. I think we just forgot to change her)

Can a Counter Buster blast an Intangible City-Block Level Being? Like.....Raw Power doesn't mean Defensive Haxes stop working like normal. I mean sure if someone destroyed the SM Multiverse on an abstract level it would destroy the Lambda Power entirely so they wouldn't regen but that's not really Arceus's Scale. The SM Multiverse contains billions of universes.

Oh nvm,i didn't notice sailor mercury was 2c(in the absolute highest form ofc),btw which is he one with the silver crystal?

The real cal howard said:
KazarianFahs said:
The girls are low 2C (sans Moon herself for some reason. I think we just forgot to change her)
Haven't got to Moon yet. Moon is 2C in her third strongest form.

A Supreme Being? Not really. Lambda Usagi wiped out Choas and we know in the far far future Sailor Cosmos, the Ultimate form of Sailor Moon and the Incarnation of all Existence fights Sailor Chaos, the Reborn Chaos, and the Incarnation of all Non-Existence.....but neither of them have feats to put them above what the Lambda Power has already been shown to do.

I guess technically there is mention of the God Chronos who created the spacetime continuum(s).....but......that's vague mention.

K,so there are practically almost no feats for arceus except that he created the pokemon multiverse and also the creation trio and beat them with minimal effort,i'll just talk about the creation trio,i guess.

Diagla-Diagla is time personified,all time exists within the universe because diagla makes it so and controls it.

Palkia-palkia is space personified,is creating parallel dimensions all the time,he's alive and not alive at the same time,and has control over inter dimensional travel.

and giranta,well it's from a different plane of existence,and diagla and plakia aren't from our plane either,they just have monopoly over it,they are from "notingness" they were able to fight and exist in a place where there was no space or time,giranta scales to them and arceus bitch slapped all three of them together.

KazarianFahs said:
K,so there are practically almost no feats for arceus except that he created the pokemon multiverse and also the creation trio and beat them with minimal effort,i'll just talk about the creation trio,i guess.
Diagla-Diagla is time personified,all time exists within the universe because diagla makes it so and controls it.

Palkia-palkia is space personified,is creating parallel dimensions all the time,he's alive and not alive at the same time,and has control over inter dimensional travel.

and giranta,well it's from a different plane of existence,and diagla and plakia aren't from our plane either,they just have monopoly over it,they are from "notingness" they were able to fight and exist in a place where there was no space or time,giranta scales to them and arceus bitch slapped all three of them together.
Well I gave info on the power of the Lambda Senshi

The real cal howard said:
So, why would Usagi be 2C in her 3rd strongest? And what about the other 2?
Third Strongest for is Lambda Usagi, which is Usagi with the Lambda Power like the other girls. Above that is the Usagi of the 30th Century, Neo-Queen Serenity where she rules over the Solar System as the benevolent Queen. In time beyond even that she becomes Sailor Cosmos, the incarnation of all existence.

Arceus created the concept of space and time in the form of palkia and diagla and proceeded to beat the concept of space time and giranta that he just created,with minimal effort.he has pretty potent conceptual manipulation.he can very well destroy things on a conceptual level too.

The hax mentioned above, but in particular things like Star Seed Steal, which rips out someone's Star Seed and erases their existence. Or Using the "Power of Death" which is an anti-life attack.

I wonder if they can get past the plates, though.

That said, TBH, I would really like this to end as some sort of team up, like they have to save the PKMN universe from some being that grew greater than Arceus lol.

The hax mentioned above, but in particular things like Star Seed Steal, which rips out someone's Star Seed and erases their existence. Or Using the "Power of Death" which is an anti-life attack.
Again,saying such hax will work on a being which is not bound by time and space,and can't be even comprehended by a 3d being is NLF

....*Scratches head*

Can't he literally blitz and one shot all of them at once?

Even if their regen is hax he can still drain their energy dry

Akuto Sai12 said:
....*Scratches head*

well he can simply reality wipe them on a conceptual level.

KazarianFahs said:
Again,saying suck hax will work on a being which is not bound by time-space and can't be even comprehended by a 3d being is NLF
.....No it's not. Please tell me what about the mechanics of these haxes wouldn't work just fine on Arceus. Arceus being "not bound by time-space" does not mean he lacks an essence (Star Seed) or isn't alive. Power doesn't magically auto-give you hax resistance.

Akuto Sai12 said:
....*Scratches head*

Golden Crystal gives them Spacetime Transcendence, such that blitzing is no longer an option. Also they have resistance to energy manipulation and have energy manipulation of their own.

KazarianFahs said:
Again,saying suck hax will work on a being which is not bound by time-space and can't be even comprehended by a 3d being is NLF
.....No it's not. Please tell me what about the mechanics of these haxes wouldn't work just fine on Arceus. Arceus being "no bound by time-space" does not mean he lacks an essence (Star Seed) or isn't (alive). Power doesn't magically auto-give you hax resistance.
well technically arceus or palkia(most possibly the entire creation trio) aren't bound by the binary existence of "alive and dead",as is evident from plakia being existent and non existent at the same time,arceus is literally beyond existence by definition since he created one(possibly three beings,since they matched palkia) that are beyond the concept of existence.

KazarianFahs said:
KazarianFahs said:
.....No it's not. Please tell me what about the mechanics of these haxes wouldn't work just fine on Arceus. Arceus being "no bound by time-space" does not mean he lacks an essence (Star Seed) or isn't (alive). Power doesn't magically auto-give you hax resistance.
well technically arceus or the creation trio aren't bound by the binary existence of "alive and dead",as is evident from that plakia being existent and non existent at the same time,arceus is literally beyond existence by definition since he created one(possibly three beings,since they matched palkia) that are beyond the concept of existence.
Very well, if he is not alive the Power of Death wouldn't work. But he still possesses an essence and therefore Star Seed Removal would still work.

Imperator

I think you should make a thread regarding the senshis because I see nothing of what you're stating on their profiles

Back