• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

Ch'en and Amiya in Chapter 8. Talulah is likely one of the most powerful characters in the main story, so high-tier characters will scales toward her.

First, can you guys give me some clue about which event or story these characters are in? It would be easier to navigate up.

First, can you guys give me some clue about which event or story these characters are in? It would be easier to navigate up.
Wai-fuu first appeared during the Rat King event which is episode 6-8 and the event with Penguin Logistic and Mostima introduction
she only fought mafioso which will probably be scaled to street level

Rat King on the other hand have scaling with Wei and possibly even Ch'en since he held back Wei completely to help Ch'en in Episode 8

Wai-fuu first appeared during the Rat King event which is episode 6-8 and the event with Penguin Logistic and Mostima introduction
she only fought mafioso which will probably be scaled to street level

Rat King on the other hand have scaling with Wei and possibly even Ch'en since he held back Wei completely to help Ch'en in Episode 8
Rewatched Waai Fu's record; she stomped a guy who could break three blocks of marble at once.

The Code of Brawl event pretty much establishes the power level for most characters.

Gambino was able to fight one-on-one against Waai Fu and eventually overpower her. He also faced off against Penguin Logistics members a few times; in one of their encounters, Texas was able to overpower him, and then Mostima did the same, and then Rat King.

Capone could match Gambino too, but he suffered the same fate nonetheless.

So yeah, most of the Penguin Logistics scales are above 9-B for now, unless something new pops up. Save for Mostima because I have a feeling she might be higher than the others.

Anyway outside from scaling and fixing, i feel like Arknights fanbase is so desperate for the horny/lewds things
Can'f blame them, majority of the fanarts and doujins are filled with......DEEP DARK FANTAS-#Getfolded

Are we also going to calc feats done by the Feranmut and Leviathan’s? Especially that of Ishar-mla and the Seaborn, triggering the Silences and flooding the world is a very good feat.

How much it will yield?
It could range from continental levels of energy to small planetary if highballed.

Continental will be from if we assume that Terra is the only continent on their planet and if we assume that the sizes of their countries are similar to that of their real world counterparts which but there is more than likely more continents from what is implied in story with the existence of the reality warping demons.

While it will most likely be Multi-continental because i think Flooding the planet isn’t acceptable as planetary in this wiki.

But we also need a planet size calc first and i am terrible at that.

Who's gonna scaled from that?
Skadi the corrupting heart, Ishar-mla if he is given a separate key from Skadi the Corrupting Heart, Mizuki with a Caerula Arbor key specifically. And maybe a general key for the Leviathans that are inactive in the Ocean.

The regular seaborne and sea fiends will still scale to the regular abyssal hunters.

Anyway outside from scaling and fixing, i feel like Arknights fanbase is so desperate for the horny/lewds things
Can'f blame them, majority of the fanarts and doujins are filled with......DEEP DARK FANTAS-#Getfolded
Give us more Dokutah doujins!
Are we also going to calc feats done by the Feranmut and Leviathan’s? Especially that of Ishar-mla and the Seaborn, triggering the Silences and flooding the world is a very good feat.
The only issue I see is whether the feat would physically scale to them or if it is simply environmental destruction.

Give us more Dokutah doujins!
My friend makes those
I'll message you if he finishes it. (He does it cause he likes Arknights so much mostly Amiya though. new released characters only get 1 art and calls it a month
Are there any calculations of FrostNova's freeze feats and Patriot's "shaking the city block by simply walking" feat.
last I checked some people I knew called it to mountain to country level for Frostnova
As for Patriot. I haven't seen anywhere it being calced

Cap, and also Fate Skadi exist
OIP.oHvFZNVzSxBBFwap55WJtQAAAA

Back