• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Despite the HST's hax (mainly in Bleach and Naruto), Bandana Dee is so much stronger than the vast majority of the combatants that he likely one-shots a solid 99% of them before they can do anything, only being stopped by the top tiers.

But not Destructive Capacity.

Bandana Dee is (a very questionable imo) moon level.

Kaguya is planetary. (at least the last time i read her profile)

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
But not Destructive Capacity.
Bandana Dee is (a very questionable imo) moon level.

Kaguya is planetary. (at least the last time i read her profile)
Not very questionable, IMO.

Bandana is Moon+, and she only is Planetary with one Technique.

Pretty much. The only characters he can't beat at the moment are Hagoromo, Hamura, Juubi and Kaguya.

I disagree. No way Bandana Dee is small planet. That crack Bandana makes in Planet Popstar is too small to be considered small planet imo.

Also, whats stopping him from blitzing? And tbh, he should still be planet via scaling. I mean, his whole crack in the planet doesn't make him fighting a planet buster that much of an outlier.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Uh.....Kaguya>Bandana Dee
I'm sorry Skod but...

Tyrone-bigs-meme-generator-say-what-003017

Kaguya can't keep up with Bandanna Dee, his spear dance would strike her before she even noticed it, as Bandanna Dee can be powerscaled to base Kirby, which would make him at least FTL in his reactions. Hax means nothing when the character has superior speed and destructive capacity unless they have some sorta intangibility or are "invincible" to all forms of physical damage or some BS like that. But that's not even close to the case when she can barely take a punch from Sakura without something on her breaking.

Reactions aren't equalized. But I love you guys for taking away Bandy's best trait.

I know, but that's twice in five minutes someone has said Bandana Dee wins based on speed.

Also, why would speed be equalized but not reactions? It sounds like you're trying to find a loophole that isn't there.

The Everlasting said:
I know, but that's twice in five minutes someone has said Bandana Dee wins based on speed.
Also, why would speed be equalized but not reactions? It sounds like you're trying to find a loophole that isn't there.
Good question. Why make a thread to attack a character who barely has any ability other than his skill with a spear and equalize it while everyone else has hax and ranged AOE attacks... Hm...

I'm sorry Skod but...

Tyrone-bigs-meme-generator-say-what-003017

Kaguya has a higher D.C. than Bandana Dee as of the current profiles. The O.P. equalized speed. Bandana clears a heavy amount

But i don't think he clears all.

Davy0 said:
The Everlasting said:
Good question. Why make a thread to attack a character who barely has any ability other than his skill with a spear and equalize it while everyone else has hax and ranged AOE attacks... Hm...
...You assume I have something against Bandana?

Clearly not, he's one of my favorite Kirby characters, I wanted to test him out on the HST.

Funny. Bandana Dee is one of my meh characters(doesn't mean imma show bias against him tho).

I prefer Kracko.

Test him in a kung fu verse that has arms and legs that don't look like those cute knobs you see on baby shows... See what happens.

Davy0 said:
Test him in a kung fu verse that has arms and legs that don't look like those cute knobs you see on baby shows... See what happens.
Well, I meant no purpose for degrading the Character.

Back