• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
without regen Dee can't beat the HST...even gauntelt style...thank you shunsui

Wait does Dee have some sort of regen?..no he does not.

TripleX6 said:
anyone without regen can't beat the HST...even gauntelt style...thank you shunsui
Wait does Dee have some sort of regen?
Goku didn't have regen prior of BoG Saga, yet he still soloed the HSTx5000, Regen only helps tank damages but Waddle Dee's reaction eclipses any speed that any character from the HST has in general, he won't be hit by them but he'll stop at Kaguya as he doesn't have the power to beat her.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
TripleX6 said:
anyone without regen can't beat the HST...even gauntelt style...thank you shunsui
Goku didn't have regen prior of BoG Saga, yet he still soloed the HSTx5000, Regen only helps tank damages but Waddle Dee's reaction eclipses any speed that any character from the HST has in general, he won't be hit by them but he'll stop at Kaguya as he deson't have the power to beat her.
Yeah i edited it out ignore my stupidity.

EDIT: could of sworn it said speed equalized at the top.

TripleX6 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
TripleX6 said:
Goku didn't have regen prior of BoG Saga, yet he still soloed the HSTx5000, Regen only helps tank damages but Waddle Dee's reaction eclipses any speed that any character from the HST has in general, he won't be hit by them but he'll stop at Kaguya as he deson't have the power to beat her.

Yeah but they creator of the tread didn't specified if is all around speed or travel speed only, Waddle Dee is much likely Superhuman in travel speed, though his reaction speed is too high unless the reaction speed is equalize, that would mean that Waddle dee would loose to both Kaguya,Momoshiki and Hagomoro which are the only three that are above the Narutoverse in general.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
TripleX6 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
TripleX6 said:

Yeah but they creator of the tread didn't specified if is all around speed or travel speed only, Waddle Dee is much likely Superhuman in travel speed, though his reaction speed is too high unless the reaction speed is equalize, that would mean that Waddle dee would loose to both Kaguya,Momoshiki and Hagomoro which are the only three that are above the Narutoverse in general.
All around speed I meant.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
TripleX6 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
TripleX6 said:

All around speed I meant.
Then like everyone else is saying..he loses to the god tiers in the Narutoverse then.

Back