• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between the World's Strongest Right-Hand Men (One Piece)

Weird, when I translated that all it said was that he was a user of Buso, none of his highest power stuff.

Which again seems unreliable considering his lack of any feats showcasing great Buso usage
I’ll ask king to translate it aswell, wait

on phone
青い炎を身にまとい黄猿の攻撃を防ぐ!!また、武装色の覇気の使い手でもある。

US
He wears blue flames to prevent Yellow Monkey's attacks! He is also a user of the high spirit of the color of his armament.

Uk
He wears blue flames and prevents Yellow Monkey's attacks! He is also a user of the armed-coloured Haiki.

I think you right, it’s supposed to say he’s a user of armament haki only i think

HOLY SHIT THIS PHONEEE!!’ SOO ANNOYING TO TRANSLATE

I think last time the us language confused me with the way it said it so I Changed it to the second option
"High power" translates to Haki.

Not saying he has "highest power" or anything, it's just saying he has haki

Marco FRA also more experienced than King in battle
And i dont see that King have enough haki to negate Marco regen like Garp did

also more experienced than King in battle

And i dont see that King have enough haki to negate Marco regen like Garp did
Idk what this is based on, both were apart of their crews for around the same time. If anything King would have a slight advantage in experience since he was Kaidou's first member and was immediately made his right hand man.

Check the Haki page, initial is all that's listed to negate his regen, King has shown intermediate feats he negates his regen.

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards King in this fight, slight stat advantage and can negate Marco's regen
Honestly, while the AP advantage is slight, the dura advantage with King's flames on is quite large since Zoan King is literally tougher than Zoan Kaido.

If he removes the flames (which would make him far faster than Marco), his Zoan durability still scales above his Zoan AP, and keep in mind his Hybrid Zoan form was said to be capable of slicing Queen's throat, which is well above any damage Hybrid Marco did to Queen.

Also, Zoan King should be a decent bit faster than Marco considering his Base could tag Hybrid Marco and his Zoan form is confirmed to boost his speed.

If the flames come off then he's even faster.

Problem with the title, isn't Zoro now the strongest right hand man ( among Marco ofc) for beating King?

Honestly, while the AP advantage is slight, the dura advantage with King's flames on is quite large since Zoan King is literally tougher than Zoan Kaido.
With this logic King beats everyone in the verse
If he removes the flames (which would make him far faster than Marco), his Zoan durability still scales above his Zoan AP, and keep in mind his Hybrid Zoan form was said to be capable of slicing Queen's throat, which is well above any damage Hybrid Marco did to Queen.
He threatened him. Threats ≠ scaling unless they have heavy backing.

Also, Zoan King should be a decent bit faster than Marco considering his Base could tag Hybrid Marco and his Zoan form is confirmed to boost his speed.

If the flames come off then he's even faster.
His base tagged a Marco focused on Queen.
Then Marco's base tagged King... focused on Marco

With this logic King beats everyone in the verse
Not necessarily. If someone (like Zoro) forced him to lower the flames to maintain a speed advantaged or pushed him into using Omori Karyudon out of desperation like Zoro did then his durability would only scale above his AP by an unknown degree.

The issue is that I just don't think Marco can force him to lower the flames like Zoro did. King is already >= in speed with flames on due to his Zoan speed boost and Imperial spear, and he has the power advantage so he won't need to use Omori Karyudon.

Also, Marco doesn't have special abilities and/or dura neg that can beat King, compared to, say, Eustass Kid's Awakening Powers and the dura neg abilities of Luffy and Law.

Not necessarily. If someone (like Zoro) forced him to lower the flames to maintain a speed advantaged or pushed him into using Omori Karyudon out of desperation like Zoro did then his durability would only scale above his AP by an unknown degree.

The issue is that I just don't think Marco can force him to lower the flames like Zoro did. King is already >= in speed with flames on due to his Zoan speed boost and Imperial spear, and he has the power advantage so he won't need to use Omori Karyudon.

Also, Marco doesn't have special abilities and/or dura neg that can beat King, compared to, say, Eustass Kid's Awakening Powers and the dura neg abilities of Luffy and Law.
"Forced him to lower the flames"

Nobody forces him to lower his flames. It just happens.

With this logic Big Mom, Roger, Shanks, and Mihawk just dick him

"Forced him to lower the flames"

Nobody forces him to lower his flames. It just happens.

With this logic Big Mom, Roger, Shanks, and Mihawk just dick him
I mean, they kinda do still dick him down, but that's due to overall superiority in most categories

Besides, Big Mom can just use Life Absorb, Shanks and Roger use Hao Infusion, and Mihawk is...Mihawk.

What more do I need to say?

So, since @MonkeyOfLife hasn't officially voted yet, then with the vote of @Soma_King it is now tied (again) at 8-8.

At this point we should start considering putting this in incon, as @CiscoTheSoto suggested.

To quote vs threads rules on an incon match:

• If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.
    • Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate. A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile. Examples of such are standard tactics (if not listed), ability mechanics and (unlisted) potency, interaction between abilities, weaknesses, verse equalization, potential methods to circumvent resistances and immortalities, potential learning or growth they could achieve in the timeframe of the fight, whether they could escape long enough for prep based abilities to come into play, etc.

I guess I'll vote for Marco for now because of his insane experience

Literally fought in 2 wars against the strongest people in the one piece world... I don't think king will be able to overcome that but 🤷‍♂️ I just see an edge with Marco against king

Last edited:
I guess I'll vote for Marco for now because of his insane experience

Literally fought in 2 wars against the strongest people in the one piece world... I don't think king will be able to overcome that but 🤷‍♂️ I just see an edge with Marco against king
...Okay, so that's 9-8 for Marco.

Unless there's anyone else who can join this debate, I'm starting to think we should call this incon.

Idk what this is based on, both were apart of their crews for around the same time. If anything King would have a slight advantage in experience since he was Kaidou's first member and was immediately made his right hand man.
Marco more experienced because Whitebeard still sailing when Kaido have colonized Wano and stay there. King has become Kaidou's right hand man because he is most experienced, loyal and strongest in Beast Pirates after Kaidou himself but this doesn't make him has same or more experienced than other right hand's man from other pirate groups. Marco has faced more God tiers and fought them more than King did
Check the Haki page, initial is all that's listed to negate his regen, King has shown intermediate feats he negates his regen.
I mean Marco still regenerate after King slice him, right? And battle between Marco vs King and Queen still cant harm and damaged Marco like Garp did it. Hey, Onigashima Raid's war finished and Marco still stand, like, without any injuries because his regeneration. Not like he has been after Paramount War

Back