• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) King of Hell vs Princess of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait if Yamato was said to be capable of beating King in a different thread would this make them both equal? Bug I mean, tbf, Yamato ain't the one about to die because her weapon is sucking out haki from her, so if she really wants she could stall Zoro until he's on his last legs. She's tried to stall people before in canon so there's no reason she wouldn't do it here.

I vote for Zoro due to his greater sensory Haki, powerful sword techniques like Asura, and some slightly more impressive feats of momentarily blocking both Kaido and Big Mom's strongest attacks as well as scarring Kaido while he was prime and uninjured. Regardless, I think it's a pretty even match, and on a personal note, I kinda miss @KingTempest giving his opinion on these kinds of threads...

Come to think of it if her ice armor could momentarily stop a Thunder Bagua from affecting her could she not use armament and her club to help block, as well? Like, if she does that, I don't think Zoro would break through her defense enough to seriously injure her. But this is hypothetical.

I vote for Zoro due to his greater sensory Haki, powerful sword techniques like Asura, and some slightly more impressive feats of momentarily blocking both Kaido and Big Mom's strongest attacks as well as scarring Kaido while he was prime and uninjured. Regardless, I think it's a pretty even match, and on a personal note, I kinda miss @KingTempest giving his opinion on these kinds of threads...
Eh, true, but he still got clapped by that combined attack eventually, though scarring Kaidou WAS impressive. On the flip side, Yamato momentarily tanked a Thunder Bagua with her ice armor, and slammed Kaidou in to the ground, while he was blocking in hybrid. She also made Aramaki crash into the ground and hold his head in pain for a moment, while she was in base and he was fully transformed. Not as impressive as slamming an emperor of course, but still a nice feat, nonetheless. Honestly in terms of feats these two are very impressive, though to be completely unbiased, Zoro might have better feats, ONLY because he shortly stopped Ocean's sovereignty, though whether or not Yamato could or couldn't do it is up for debate imo.

You're talking about outliers later in your post but this is more likely the outlier here, a named hybrid attack failed to harm King yet an unnamed base knee did; an attack that would scale to Marco's physicals and thus King's AP which isn't strong enough to bypass King's durability
Who said it failed to harm king? It sent him flying and he couldn't recover before getting pelted by marco's knee who was using blue flames in that attack by the way.
I also want to mention that damaging marco's zoan body is not a feat. Even fodder beast pirates could pierce him and so could queen's lazers.

Marco lost to a Blackbeard one year after marineford where he was stated to have gotten far stronger, non of the Yonko or Marco scale to that version of BB.

The Yonko, Marco and Akainu all scale above the marineford BB.
Okay that's fair but where was it stated he got stronger?

The Big Mom that Marco scales too doesn't scale to Zoan Kaidou.
Not relevant. Base king would still be relative to kaido which is a problem because he's supposed to be noticeably weaker.

Marco does scale to the admirals in base, his zoan forms are stronger and clashed with Mom.

King didn't cut blue flames, he cut Marco's zoan wing which counts as body durability.
That's not true. Marco barely made akainu bleed with his zoan form and he was in hybrid when he attacked and sent kizaru flying. Kizaru also pierced zoan marco's body with lazers.

Yet, in the scan you use as an argument, it doesn't show Zoro resisting the property of solid ice, only enduring a winter scenario while shirtless.
First of all, I never posted any scans, YOU'RE the one who posted that scan of Zoro so maybe have an idea of what your even arguing before trying to play games here. You posted that scan of Zoro, not me.

Also this is the correct Zoro scan, so again you have zero clue on what your arguing Victor.
The properties of ice in frozen water form are different from the properties of snow in water vapor. You cannot take a character resisting snow and to say that he could resist ice, and in reverse, because they are two different properties.
Luckily Zoro doesn't get his resistance from snow ya dunce. He gets it from surviving the frozen lake created by Kuzan.

Also yes, we know the difference between snow and ice. Matter of fact, snow has zero relevancy in my argument. You thought i meant Monet which is direct evidence of you arguing against yourself here, and FYI Monet's Cold and Snow Manipulation would be colder than anything Yamato's shown so far with her ice creation. Monet can cause severe frost bite that turns to dust.

Yamato's Ice has zero feats. Now stop talking shit and actually show me feats of how cold Yamato's ice would be.
And no, I didn't use strawman fallacy, I would have if I said that YOU, GinSama, said that Zoro would resist Absolute Zero, and I didn't say that, I just quoted that your argument sets a precedent for claiming that.
This isn't rocket science, you meant it that way otherwise you wouldn't have made the statement at all.
There is no interaction between ice and Zoro, only with snow btw.
Again, this is because your argument is shit and you lack proper reading Comprehension. Zoro's Post Time-Skip resistance comes from him surviving the cold temperatures of ice that Kuzan created and him taking a dip inside a frozen ocean.
But the blue flames of Dabi have never been shown to affect people or matter passively to have that temperature, that's the point. What's to stop it from being just an aesthetic issue?
Dabi's fire has a limited range, as does any flame and his fire isn't passive either. The effects fire has on the surrounding is irrelevant, Natsu has 200 M C fire but he isn't passively vaporizing shit.
And so ignoring my scans of Kaido, before, during and after Zoro's attack, having faced and being wounded by Law and Luffy.
They weren't ignored, the only person here being blatantly ignorant of information is you mate. Going by your own logic Yamato would be facing a weaker Kaidou than Zoro did due to Kaidou sustaining said injuries from Zoro, Luffy, Killer, Kid and Law.
Kaido was already a warrior from a young age, do you really think he would be careless knowing that there is more than one person confronting him? Law could have done something similar as he did against Doflamingo using Luffy.
But Law didn't, he never intervened with the fight. Occams razor would dictate that Kaidou would be paying attention to the biggest threat on the battlefield which was currently Zoro. So again, this is an ass argument to make, one that you can't even support yourself.
B_k8n7OVdig7GXne_sehL2DLL57uNlEdYjM88ecNNGg.png

Already against Yamato, Kaido was aware that it was practically a 1v1,
Yet it's the same for Zoro.
there is a clash, there is a harsh and hateful exchange of glances, so on and so forth. There is no one present in the scenario for Kaido to worry about. Zoro's Haki is inferior to the Kaido Hybrid that Yamato faced.
Haki bolsters AP, it has nothing to do with stagnant stats. Also Kaidou’s Hao coating is definitely >>> Yamato's as well so Kaidou having stronger Haki than Zoro is irrelevant as Kaidou also has stronger Haki than Yamato.

Till you provide arguments that make sense or aren't founded upon your own baseless headcanon I will no longer be replying to you given your thread history.

Her Ice Armor is also irrelevant. It has a one time use, and her clash against Kaidou’s Thunder Bagua also isn't as impressive as it's being made out to be. Yamato was thrown back by basic attacks from Kaidou, she only scales somewhat relative to Kaidou with Hao and even with that all she did was manage to make him bleed lightly.

Zoro made Kaidou bleed profusely and that was before he figured out Hao coating while also having dozens of broken bones.

Her Ice Armor is also irrelevant. It has a one time use, and her clash against Kaidou’s Thunder Bagua also isn't as impressive as it's being made out to be. Yamato was thrown back by basic attacks from Kaidou, she only scales somewhat relative to Kaidou with Hao and even with that all she did was manage to make him bleed lightly.

Zoro made Kaidou bleed profusely and that was before he figured out Hao coating while also having dozens of broken bones.
Wait did Kaidou not say Zoro infused haoshoku into Asura? Lol. Also bro, she STILL tanked a Thunder Bagua, lol. Now imagine that with armament haki to back it up, and her blocking with her weapon, I don't know if Zoro would break through that defense, not enough to seriously wound her, IMO. Also she didn't do much to her? Unlike a certain swordsman who was upset due to not being able to slam Kaidou, she was able to slam Kaidou while he was transformed and blocking, but keep acting like she isn't capable of doing better than Zoro.

Jesus, remember like a year ago when 6-C Zoro demolished everyone in all the VS threads on this site both against other OP characters and people outside of OP?

Because those days are now back again!
THE ZORO WANK... IS REAL!!!!

I feel bad for Yamatomato because I really do think she could beat or stalemate Zoro but I'm not gonna lie I also like the Zoro wank. This story is legendary, when you don't know which character to root for.

Wait did Kaidou not say Zoro infused haoshoku into Asura? Lol.
Subconscious use yes. Outside of that Zoro didn't know how to use it properly till post King.
Also bro, she STILL tanked a Thunder Bagua, lol.
She never tanked a Thunder Bagua, her ice armor literally shattered into bits after the clash.
Now imagine that with armament haki to back it up,
No proof of her being able to coat her armor is Busoshoku and even then Zoro has better Buso.
and her blocking with her weapon, I don't know if Zoro would break through that defense, not enough to seriously wound her, IMO.
Dead-Man's game would cut her into two halves. A dying Zoro was able to push back two handed attacks from Hybrid Kaidou and wounded him. Unless your trying to say Yamato with her Ice Armor is more durable than Hybrid Kaidou.
Also she didn't do much to her? Unlike a certain swordsman who was upset due to not being able to slam Kaidou, she was able to slam Kaidou while he was transformed and blocking, but keep acting like she isn't capable of doing better than Zoro.
Said guy had 32 broken, drained from Emma and still managed to cause much more damage to Kaidou than anything Yamato's ever done? Quit the cape.

Subconscious use yes. Outside of that Zoro didn't know how to use it properly till post King.

She never tanked a Thunder Bagua, her ice armor literally shattered into bits after the clash.

No proof of her being able to coat her armor is Busoshoku and even then Zoro has better Buso.

Dead-Man's game would cut her into two halves. A dying Zoro was able to push back two handed attacks from Hybrid Kaidou and wounded him. Unless your trying to say Yamato with her Ice Armor is more durable than Hybrid Kaidou.

Said guy had 32 broken, drained from Emma and still managed to cause much more damage to Kaidou than anything Yamato's ever done? Quit the cape.
Blud read two piece 🗿

Who said it failed to harm king? It sent him flying and he couldn't recover before getting pelted by marco's knee who was using blue flames in that attack by the way.
I also want to mention that damaging marco's zoan body is not a feat. Even fodder beast pirates could pierce him and so could queen's lazers.
It failed to harm him, King is in harmed by it. Getting sent flying isn't the same as getting damaged.

So blue flame amped physicals can harm him, not his regular physicals which is what King scales too.

Queen's lasers which are also Kizaru's lasers can pierce through anyone, just like they did WB. Fodder harming him is just an outlier as it is anytime fodder harms a top tier. Just because Marco has regeneration doesn't mean his physical durability is trash.
Okay that's fair but where was it stated he got stronger?
Can't remember the exact quote, probably from Marco in zou.
Not relevant. Base king would still be relative to kaido which is a problem because he's supposed to be noticeably weaker.
Relative? Maybe to an extent if you ignore concentrated force but either way why does that matter, he's second strongest there was nothing stating him to be massively weaker than Kaidou's weakest form.
That's not true. Marco barely made akainu bleed with his zoan form and he was in hybrid when he attacked and sent kizaru flying. Kizaru also pierced zoan marco's body with lazers.
Marco can't harm Akainu as his haki potency is weaker than Akainu's, this was recently accepted in a CRT about Buso potency. Kizaru has durability negation, that's why he pierced him.

We accept Marco being able to contend with the admirals, I don't know why you're trying to contest that in this thread.

First of all, I never posted any scans, YOU'RE the one who posted that scan of Zoro so maybe have an idea of what your even arguing before trying to play games here. You posted that scan of Zoro, not me.

Also this is the correct Zoro scan, so again you have zero clue on what your arguing Victor.
I used the scan that defended his resistance that was in Zoro's profile. Don't blame me.

Btw, if you are saying that this is the correct scan, there really is nothing more to discuss.

Change my vote to Zoro FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back