• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) King of Hell vs Princess of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, according to the reasoning, the scan that Gin sent should be added to Zoro's profile and the one that is currently there should be removed on a CRT as proof of its resistance to Ice Manipulation, and the temperature should be highlighted

Man you gotta claim your title of top Monkey here.

Remember, there can only be one.
LAND_16_9-SEASON

It failed to harm him, King is in harmed by it. Getting sent flying isn't the same as getting damaged.

So blue flame amped physicals can harm him, not his regular physicals which is what King scales too.

Queen's lasers which are also Kizaru's lasers can pierce through anyone, just like they did WB. Fodder harming him is just an outlier as it is anytime fodder harms a top tier. Just because Marco has regeneration doesn't mean his physical durability is trash.
This is what king looked like after he was hit. He was in the rubble and couldn't recover fast enough to respond to marco's kick. You're claiming that king wasn't harmed which means marco's kick is an outlier. But your claim is completely baseless and kings all black suit makes it difficult to distinguish any damage signs. The logical assumption along with the points I made point to him getting harmed and there is nothing contradicting it and trying to argue against it using marco's king is a circular argument.
The rest is fine.

Relative? Maybe to an extent if you ignore concentrated force but either way why does that matter, he's second strongest there was nothing stating him to be massively weaker than Kaidou's weakest form.
Eh I'll drop this. If base king is relative to base kaido, then king will need his zoan form along with his strongest techniques to keep up with regular CoC hybrid kaido. So he's still weaker.
Marco can't harm Akainu as his haki potency is weaker than Akainu's, this was recently accepted in a CRT about Buso potency. Kizaru has durability negation, that's why he pierced him.

We accept Marco being able to contend with the admirals, I don't know why you're trying to contest that in this thread.
You're not making sense, marco did slightly harm akainu but nothing major. What does CoA have anything to do here?
I'm talking about this:
images

Marco sends kizaru flying with a kick and kizaru takes minimal damage so they're relative. Marco shouldn't be stronger than them in hybrid.

That's marco
He was in the rubble and couldn't recover fast enough to respond to marco's kick.
He was recovering from nothing, he's sitting in the rubble and as he looks up Marco had already moved in to attack, sitting in rubble or taking a long time for King to get back up doesn't show he's damaged. He straight up took longer to get up after Zoro's Onigiri in 1022 but that doesn't change the fact he wasn't damaged by that hit.
But your claim is completely baseless and kings all black suit makes it difficult to distinguish any damage signs. The logical assumption along with the points I made point to him getting harmed and there is nothing contradicting it and trying to argue against it using marco's king is a circular argument.
Didn't the base kick after the blue bird make him bleed, if he was damaged it wouldn't be difficult to distinguish. Your points about him being harmed are based only on the fact he was knocked into rubble which I already brought up above is something Zoro had down but was confirmed to have not damaged him.
You're not making sense, marco did slightly harm akainu but nothing major. What does CoA have anything to do here?

I'm talking about this:

Marco sends kizaru flying with a kick and kizaru takes minimal damage so they're relative. Marco shouldn't be stronger than them in hybrid.
He never harmed Akainu, greater buso potency can prevent a buso user from harming a logia's true body.

Kizaru taking minimal damage is a feat for his durability but either way when did I claim Marco was stronger than the admirals in hybrid.

That's marco
He was recovering from nothing, he's sitting in the rubble and as he looks up Marco had already moved in to attack, sitting in rubble or taking a long time for King to get back up doesn't show he's damaged. He straight up took longer to get up after Zoro's Onigiri in 1022 but that doesn't change the fact he wasn't damaged by that hit.
Didn't the base kick after the blue bird make him bleed, if he was damaged it wouldn't be difficult to distinguish. Your points about him being harmed are based only on the fact he was knocked into rubble which I already brought up above is something Zoro had down but was confirmed to have not damaged him.
My bad.
Okay so taking a while to get up isn't an indication.
Okay so we can't tell whether he was damaged or not since there is no clear shot of him bleeding or a wound, so why are you assuming he wasn't? Zoro's attack sending someone flying and not damaging them does not necessarily mean that any attack sending someone flying with no clear indication of damage conclude that it didn't do any damage.

He never harmed Akainu, greater buso potency can prevent a buso user from harming a logia's true body.

Kizaru taking minimal damage is a feat for his durability but either way when did I claim Marco was stronger than the admirals in hybrid
Really? Why did akainu complain about CoA users directly after getting hit? That would make no sense if he wasn't affected.
Right here.
Marco does scale to the admirals in base, his zoan forms are stronger and clashed with Mom.

Okay so we can't tell whether he was damaged or not since there is no clear shot of him bleeding or a wound, so why are you assuming he wasn't? Zoro's attack sending someone flying and not damaging them does not necessarily mean that any attack sending someone flying with no clear indication of damage conclude that it didn't do any damage.
If there's no indicator of a person being damaged by an attack it's safe to assume they weren't damage; we don't see him bleeding through the suit, we don't see him verbally react in pain from the hit and on top of that we don't see the suit get damaged itself.
Really? Why did akainu complain about CoA users directly after getting hit? That would make no sense if he wasn't affected.
Right here.
His face and shoulder were cut straight through while his body retained it's fluid logia state, buso forces logia to solidify so not only can they be harmed their bodies wouldn't remain fluid like that. If buso effected him his body wouldn't act that way and he would be bleeding or dead. Him complaining about buso users doesn't change the fact that he was unaffected, you could make assumptions on why he finds them irritating for multiple reasons but it doesn't really matter.

Marco scaling to the admirals doesn't necessarily mean he's 100% their equal in base, the profile justification states that he can contend with them but the feats he performed doing that don't make him 100% equal to their strength, at least in my opinion.

Regardless him being stronger than certain admirals in Hybrid isn't relevant to this thread and the reasoning you have brought against that being the case aren't valid.

Expect for one small thing, outside of the Thunder Bagua clash she was getting overpowered by the force of Kaidou's swings every time. A one handed attack sent her flying. Kaidou casually swats away her attack, she gets overpowered again while defending, and again. Even for the Thunder Bagua clash, she needed to wear her Ice Armor which broke seconds after the clash, then she collapsed out of exhaustion.

I definitely disagree with her having any type of AP advantage. She was getting flung around by Kaidou and she only did minimal damage to an already injured Kaidou. Asura Zoro was literally blocking attacks from Kaidou and Kaidou was getting pushed back from the recoil. This was Zoro while he was critically injured.

Yamato only ever matched Kaidou with a Thunder-Bagua and her cold-breath clash with Blast-Breath.

it's definitely not spammable either considering her Zoan form has a time limit, and seemingly after said time limit is done she won't be able to use it again for some time as she went back into the fight in Base mode after her recovery.

Uhhh I'm failing to understand how that means she can deal with No-Man's game. Zoro left a permanent scar on Kaidou with it, who's much more durable than Yamato themself.

also that was the same beating where she couldn't retaliate and was lefting huffing and reduced to her base form. Compare this to Zoro who survived Big Mom's and Kaidou’s Hakai albeit with injuries, still the fact that he endured it is a massive testament to his durability. Yamato would receive some very lethal damage if it landed on her, and unlike Kaidou Yamato doesn't have the benefit of having crazy ass durability.

Yamato can't hold her Zoan form activated for much long either.

I definitely disagree with Yamato having higher durability.

Zoro can definitely manage to deal with a few Thunder Bugua's, now hitting him with them is gonna be difficult. Unlike Kaidou who's a stagnant type of fight Zoro is incredibly agile, has 2 forms of Analytical Prediction that work on FTE opponents (So Yamato isn't blitzing.) and has Kenbunshoku Haki.

Zoro holds the edge in skill, agility, Weaponry, has durability Negation Via Dragon-Blaze, has a resistance towards Cold / Ice Manipulation against her Ice based attacks and can dish out more potent damage via Dead-Man's Game.
Btw I know Zoro is already declared the winner and I'm not contesting that but didn't he only barely dodge a FTE attack, despite having kenbunshoku? I don't know if Yamato is slightly faster than Tempura Udon with any of her attacks, but I just wanted to mention that because you acted as if Zoro could fully react to FTE attacks, when he could only just barely avoid one from King. Also yes the Asura feat was quite impressive, but Kaidou was not blocking at all, lol. Compare that to Yamato slamming hybrid Kaidou while he was blocking ( he might have even used haki to block but I don't remember correctly ). Just wanted to correct you on that real quick, I'll be out of your hair now.

Yeah the fight is already on Zoro's profile since I added it.

I would add it on Yamato's page but it's locked.

I'm aware of the Ice Manipulation page, nothing you've stated provides any type of counter argument for you buddy.

You can only freeze something via cold temperatures. Ice itself a a byproduct of said cold temperatures.

Again, don't @me whenever you have zero clue how physics work.

Nice strawman fallacy there mate. Nobody said Zoro is resistant to AZ, we said he'd be resistant towards Yamato’s ice Manipulation which is baseline.

Quit making such assumptions that make the all of us look like asses.

Okay, yeah no. You obviously haven't read One Piece if you think that's where Post-Time skip Zoro gets his resistance from.

Post Time-Skip Zoro has it via enduring the cold landscape that Kuzan made in Punk Hazzard. And no, your melting argument is ******* ass. Kuzan's ice lasted 2 years without melting, it's the entire plot of Punk Hazzard.

First of all, if your aarguing Whataboutism's then I'd suggest you familiarize your with the verse. Dabi's fire is already accepted as that temperature, if not higher levels of temperatures going by his feats.

No it doesn't, yet again here we have you making shit up Victor. You failed on your first example miserably now your pulling random shit out of nowhere.

I don't need to prove shit. You're the one who made the claim, therefore you need to prove what your claiming and so far you got dogged on.
wait didn't Kuzan freeze him pre time skip btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back