• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 2nd strongest 1-A

Azzy is away, Wok rarely goes there I haven't read anything since a lot of years others are banned or uninterested

Why aren't Tier 1-A matches added?

Because of this thread.

However, note that battles between 1-As of the same verse that are relatively equal in power, are addable. For example, Mercurius vs Reinhard, both have 90 Tk, so...

Prove that Akuto Sai is in a power level similar to Hajun's. Because as it stands, its either Hajun trascends infinitely Akuto or Akuto is above Hajun in the food chain. Either way, they cant have a fair battle.

Simple as that.

Tony di bugalu said:
Elizhaa said:
Hajun vs. Cthulu Mythos. Hajun got stomp by Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos), an outer gods/ or a god from The Ultimate Gods.
That thread is outdated as hell
It is not really outdated; I fairly competent with both Mythos and Masadaverse in Tier 1-A's explanation. Hajun is nowhere near Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos) level of transcendence. I think it been proven in like at least 2 threads already where the view was he get stomp.

Elizhaa said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Elizhaa said:
Hajun vs. Cthulu Mythos. Hajun got stomp by Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos), an outer gods/ or a god from The Ultimate Gods.
That thread is outdated as hell
It is not really outdated; I fairly competent with both Mythos and Masadaverse in Tier 1-A's explanation. Hajun is nowhere near Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos) level of transcendence. I think it been proven in like at least 2 threads already where the view was he get stomp.
Hajun, like the rest of the Hadou and Gadous gods, just had a huge change to his justification, Hajuns old justification means nothing at this point so old threads mean nothing.

At this point we just need to wait for the CRT to be made to make the changes to the profiles (Although the justification has apperently already been looked at and seen as legit).

From what ive been told by the person making the CRT (Ravenous) the way taikoyoku is treated at the moment is way weaker than it actually is and its apperently way higher than them just transcending each other.

Taikoyoku isnt gonna be downgraded, its gonna be upgraded.

Yes Nyar still stomps. The infinite levels of singularity and then that not being anything to 1 taikyoku and then each taikyoku being incomprehensible in comparison to the last. Is more akin to Hypnos' level of transcendence beyond the infinite levels and then the infinite platonic levels reaching up to the first gate. The amount of gates are probably endless with each transcending the last to incompreshensible degrees. Then the Ultimate Gate and the past that the infinite hiearchy of outer gods. I still think this Hajun would be Hypnos level or below at best since even if Hajun transcended the whole taikyoku system abd singularity he would still not be the same level as Hypnos beyond the first gate.

PsychoWarper said:
From what ive been told by the person making the CRT (Ravenous) the way taikoyoku is treated at the moment is way weaker than it actually is and its apperently way higher than them just transcending each other.
Taikoyoku is gonna be downgraded its gonna be upgraded.
I mean I said what the OP's said:

While not being a topic on this thread, I would like to mention that all Gods' are qualitatively superior to the Singularity by itself, and 1 Taiji difference isn't an equivalent of "one level of transcendence" that most people make it out to be, but let's leave it for another time when I'm not lazy

The depth of the Singularity varies in accordance with the ruling deity's law strength (Taikyoku/Taiji). As such, Singularities generated by a God with "higher" quality would be immeasurably "deeper" than those of lower quality, and therefore will not be "drilled" or "crossed" without adequate strength - there are few exceptions to this rule, however.

Transcendence tend to be treated as Infinitely superior while Ravanous change 1 more taikoyoku to make one immeasurably (which not infinite no matter how high) superior to another unlike what they been treated like in many thread.

It doesn't make much sense to me the new explanation. Isn't it that the "depth" in the sigularity determines your taikyoku valiue? So how does one taikyoku transcend the whole sigularity?

Bruh what I told you is basically what Ravenous told me on Discord.

He literally told me that taikoyoku is being upgraded since its far stronger than it currently is on the wiki.

There are archetypal and platonic transcendences in Mythos and it's an archetypal infinities leading up to the first gate. But even this is just a meaningless short "phase" in comparison to it.

How about we wait until Ravenous makes the damn CRT ok? Ravenous is the only one who really knows it atm so instead of arguring about it now lets just wait, Ravenous said that taikoyoku and everything about the Hadou and Gadous gods are getting massively stronger in the upcoming CRT so as I said, lets wait.

Tony di bugalu said:
>Infinite platonic levels
w0t is dat?
One more taikoyoku is not making God infinitely stronger like people think but making them Immeasureable stronger. So, it is not Infinite platonic levels or Infinite 1-A.

That would mean Hajun was not near true infinite 1-A characters like Hypnos here.

Everything in Mythos is connected with these layers being an infinitsimal part of an eldritch deity abd then that being an infisimal part of something else and so on.

Oh my god its obvious no one in this conversation has any real idea how taikoyoku is being changed.

Elizhaa wait until the CRT is made by Ravenous please before we continue, he told me its becoming way way stronger but none of us besides Ravenous really know to much about it at the moment so just wait until the CRT is made.

PsychoWarper said:
Oh my god its obvious no one in this conversation has any real idea how taikoyoku is being changed.
Elizhaa wait until the CRT made by Ravenous please, he told me its becoming way way stronger but known of us really know to much about it at the moment so just wait until the CRT is made.
I mean I saw the revision done and his possible further revision. Even the new thread, Immeasureable (one more taikoyoku make one Immeasureablly stonger) ^Immeasureable taikoyoku which I presume to be peak Hajun is infinitely less than Infinite 1-A.

TranscendHunger said:
Which book did you read? Have you read all the mythos? Read "Through the Gates of the Silver Key"
I don't think I have read all of them but I remember reading this ones:

-The call of chtuhlhu

-Through the gates

-The color of outers space

-The Kadath one thingy

-The shadow over innsmouth

-The mountains of madness

-The wisperer or wisper

I don't remember if they were more in the book I bought.

What? The last big Masada revison was just about clearing up the Explaination Page, it had very little to do with the changing of the Hadou/Gadou gods tier, that CRT hasnt even been made yet and has mostly been discussed on Discord.

Also, I thought the Mythos had its thing because of infinite gates going on and being nothing compared to the gods.

Which is the same as Shinza.

Back