• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 2nd strongest 1-A

" Singularity generated from a higher god is much much deeper than those generated by the lesser ones. Going back to the classic explanation and Yakou sinking into the Singularity, he made a comparison between Hajun's and Mercurius' singularities. It appeared that even to Yakou Madara, a Taiji user with special connection to the throne who can sink as "deep" as he wants in the Singularity, Hajun's singularity was just unfathomably deeper than Mercurius'. "

Also, the 1 Taiji difference is even beyond what can be conventionally called a transcendence. Thats why he said that the old "1 Taiji higher = 1 transcendence" conception is wrong.

As I understand the revision goes like this:

The singularity is a "place" that can be infinitly deeper and any being with Taiji could go as deep as it wants, in short, some sort of ladder going on infinitly.

And then comes the Gods, beings with Taikyoku value, that are infinitly trascendent to it to the point it doesn't matter, and having a Taikyoku value means the singularity you create is even more deeper and unfantomably greater than those without it and the comes the whole scaling chain of beings with taikyoku.

Basically, infinity^infinity

And Hajun is above all of that and always becoming stronger.

SchroKatze said:
Also, the 1 Taiji difference is even beyond what can be conventionally called a transcendence. Thats why he said that the old "1 Taiji higher = 1 transcendence" conception is wrong.
It's supposed to be even "bigger" than just "trascendence".

Elizhaa said:
I mean I saw the revision done and his possible further revision. Even the new thread, Immeasureable (one more taikoyoku make one Immeasureablly stonger) ^Immeasureable taikoyoku which I presume to be peak Hajun is infinitely less than Infinite 1-A.
This is massively incorrect.

Hajun's Taiji level is immeasurable because it breaks the Taikyoku leveling system entirely. No matter how high one's Taikyoku level, Hajun will always be above it and even then it still rises. Hajun isn't limited by a number, nor even an infinite number of them.

IIRC, there is a moment in KKK where Yato states that Hajun is to Yato, what Yato is to a human being.

What Raven meant by, "and 1 Taiji difference isn't an equivalent of 'one level of transcendence' that most people make it out to be, but let's leave it for another time when I'm not lazy". Isn't that the difference in 1 Taji is less than before, but in actuality, it is so much more.

The "lets leave it for another time" is the blog planned in the future to explain just how much stronger the Shinza Pantheon is. Please wait for that.

And I can factually state that you are not "fairly competent in Shinza's Tier 1-A's explanation", no one who hasn't read KKK is - not even me, since it all comes from there.

What you are knowledgeable in, is the archaic parroted, water-downed, downplayed and simplified understanding of Shinza's 1-A justifications. Because that has been thrown around the wiki for years now - its the equivalent of taking a rumor about an event as the 100% literally fact.

But its time to correct and fix the profiles.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
So basically any level of Taikyoku value is how much you transcend the singularity infinitely?
It's supposed to be even "bigger" than just "trascendence", so for that just wait for the oncoming CRT.

Tony di bugalu said:
SchroKatze said:
What is transcendence here?

From the last CRT's Op, the best it look like is Immeasurably stonger. I don't see anything prove transcendence is Infinite stronger like I keep hearing in the past.

TranscendHunger said:
That last bit seemed extreme. Lmao.
Although it might have come of that way, I wasn't trying to be insulting. Hell, I wasn't even truly targeting Elizhaa - I was targeting the wiki.

It's just that the wiki's general understanding of Taiji and the Singularity and the entirey of Shinza's cosmology and world are frankly laughable.

And I'm not even excluding myself from this either, I parroted the same stuff as well because I believed it to be true - but I was wrong.

Elizhaa said:
Tony di bugalu said:
SchroKatze said:
What is transcendence here?
From the last CRT's Op, the best it look like is Immeasurably stonger. I don't see anything prove transcendence is Infinite stronger like I keep hearing in the past.
What?

The last CRT was mainly about revising the Singularity section and providing evidence for the characters Tanji levels "Ex: Reinhard 90", it had little to do with how strong the Tanji are.

Plus iirc the "strength" of the Singularity will be discussed more in the up coming CRT.

This thread is mainly to debate having Shinza at second place and for now it seems everyone agrees.

The Mythos are next

As things are right now a lot, and I mean A LOT of people lack knowledge on Shinza "power levels", even with the singularity going on, so let's stop the Hajun vs Nyarla Even tho Hajun could truly tango with Shub now...but for now and focus on this one.

Can someone quickly educate me on the difference between Shinzo Levels before I say who wins ? After the revisions I'm confused on exactly the power levels they are at now.

My god, this is thread is something else

The thread was there to prove that the Singularity could have a qualitative change, having one level "higher" being something entirely much "deeper" - in a metaphysical sense - to the point that anything from that last level multiplied by infinity won't do shit to it, and that is an extreme lowball, which was why I chose the word "immeasurably" to fit it. "Immeasurably deeper" means what it means, not even infinity from lower level would do anything to the higher level.

Makes no surprise, the thread was only understandable to someone who already has considerable knowledge on Kajiri Kamui Kagura already.

The whole point to it is that you can have these "levels" stacked up the as much as you want, but you will never ever be able to compare it to the gods, the gods are something else.

Their "unlimited overwriting" applies to the Singularity regardless of it's level of depth, to the Gods, there is no difference between the highest level of depth which is infinite levels of transcendence above baseline and 3D beings at all.

Singularity by itself will never topple a God.

I should have made a blog to explain that.

To put it simply, we knew that the Gods were above the Singularity regardless of its depth, but we didn't know if the "deeper" level of Singularity translates to it being entirely transcendental or not, now we know.

Yes, it's basically the same as Mythos' gates at this point.

Hajun transcends Tenma Yato - A guy who is unfathomably higher than beings who already transcend baseline 1-A the same manner baseline 1-A transcends human - the same way Yato transcends dimensioned beings during K3

Deal with it.

It is growing further with seemingly no upper limit at all.

I mean even if it were the same as Mythos Gates. Hajun at beat would be the lowest Outer God in the Mythos out of an infinite hiearchy.

I get it now so it's just layers and each layer has an immeasurable amount of layers and no matter how deep you get into one layer you cannot break into the above layer. The amount of layers is equal to the taikyoku value. That is very high in terms of outerversal.

If we say the Gates are equal to each layer than Hajun would be Outer God tier but Nyar has feats like reaching Azathoths throne and stuff like that which is one of the highest places beyond the Ultimate Gate.

Theres also the fact that a god with 1 Tanji is above the Singularity to such a level that infinite and transcendence are to small of words to describe it, then each Tanji is above the last in whats likely a similar manner, though that part (the way Tanji exist above each other) is currently being looked at by Ravenous so it might be a bit till the CRT is finished.

You're not getting the definition of the Singularity. <- which is partly my fault for not making an explanation blog.

A plane of existence unfathomably beyond infinite layers of Outerversal existence is reached before even 1 value of Taikyoku, and the difference of 1 value ( ex. 2 to 1 ) is unquantifiably greater than what can be conventionally called "platonic transcendence", these levels of Taikyoku continues endlessly.

Hajun, being a special existence, is completely transcendent to this scaling chai to the point that Yato compared the idea of fighting him to man fighting a Hadou God.

It doesn't even stop at that, Hajun continues to ascend further every passing moment, at a rate that "infinitely stronger" doesn't describe it.

Hajun will most likely achieve inconclusive results against the top of the Mythos Hierarchy.

Back