• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 2nd strongest 1-A

Probably not, I don't know how we can quantify something at this level.

Before the revision Hajun would have been a former high 1-A/0 if not for his weakness, if that says something.

^ more likely this case.

Azzy is reserved for Naraka

I'll also mention that Mercurius is capable - not that he's stronger - of defeating Hajun with his "hax" (somehow a thing on 1-A scale.)

Ok but the infinite platonic transcendences leading up to the first gate are considered non-existent and mere illusions or shadows and even this is "a phase". Then this is part of an infinisimal thing of an infinisimal being in comparison to the first gate. Everything in Mythos is part of a greater being. And this continues endlessly through the Gates to the Ultimate Gate. In which when through you are enlightened by Yog-Sothoth and connected to your greater archetype. Everything in ecistence has a greater archetype beyond the ultimate gate part of an infinite hiearchy of Outer Gods which each being just a part of the last up until Yog Sothoth. Who is everything.

Hajun's immeasurable taikyoku is comparable to the beings who basically transcend all of taikyoku beyond the ultimate gate. So he is outer god tier baseline. His power can rise immeasurably but he won't over take the higher outer god who his existence is just an insignificant part.

@Ravenous4th, I will be honest. I think it is much better if you make an explantion blog on the scaling from Tier 1-A in the verse. The verse had been controversial in the past so proofs for such High rating of Tier 1-A.

You're getting something wrong, and being Archetypal existence doesn't mean anything in a cross-verse matches, as pointed out by many staff by now.

Then this is part of an infinisimal thing of an infinisimal being in comparison to the first gate. Everything in Mythos is part of a greater being. And this continues endlessly through the Gates to the Ultimate Gate.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Hajun doesn't "just" transcend the Taikyoku scale, he transcends it to the point that Tenma Yato someone who is unfathomably beyond the Singularity, looked like a 3D insect to him.

This is the level of something on the top of your scaling chain.

@Elizhaa

This topic has been intensively discussed many times, the rating is solid, but I can't make the blog now, probably on Monday.

Ok so just a platonic transcendence in comparison to another person who transcends taikyoku. That isn't enough to transcend the Outer God above you.

I don't think that you understand the difference of Taikyoku value.

To transcend Yato as much as he transcends human requires atleast two entire infinite hierarchy of something conventionally bigger than "platonic transcendence".

I'd rather not discuss about it here.

You know what. I'll just wait for your blog to clarify because I probably don't understand it fully since I haven't read Dies Irae or KKK.

Ravenous4th said:
I don't think that you understand the difference of Taikyoku value.
To transcend Yato as much as he transcends human requires atleast two entire infinite hierarchy of something conventionally bigger than "platonic transcendence".

I'd rather not discuss about it here.
From, what I know after Hajun downgrade to Tier from High 1-A to 1-A , his transcendence has been akin to only being immeasureable stonger than 1-A and keep getting immeasurebly stronger but not the point of infinite hierarchy of something conventionally bigger than "platonic transcendence".

It would be cool if you could proved your case with explanation blog, so good luck with writing your explanation blogs, @Ravenous4th.

ALRF, a retired content moderator who is likely the most knowledgeable member on the verse, has been saying that it's false years ago.

It has been parroted too much - to the point that it became a consensus.

I'm currently putting my efforts to end it, and thanks.

Like 2 people have read K3 on this wiki since its only in Japanese and is considered untranslatable, so its understandable to not get everything.

I mean in some Extended Mythos stories Azzy is the core of the earth and others hes star level so...

Back