• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Girl vs Worst Girl (Glaceon vs Atalanta)

Yeah, i'm looking Glaceon as female, hey don't look me like that! And yes Gard exist but Glaceon is best girl in my kokoro

Yeah boi, more Glaceon matches, more goodness boi!! Also let's angry cat more matches too for make her suffer, ngoaahahahaha since some of Apo cast get too much spotlight (is it? Karna get some but not too much due how BS is he, and oh yeah, Vlad didn't get too much so he will be next), alright let's go!!!

-Archer Atalanta is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: New Jersey forest

-Range are 300 meters

-Win via death!!!

Atalanta FGO
Glaceon

VS

• Glaceo: 3 (Theluki, Drite, Glaceon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

idk much about this 2 character, but glaceon cannot frozen archer becuase her rsist to petrification, but archer have a city durability and glaceon can do more damage and tank more, archer have range advantage,but glaceon can use her ice beam, and hail to have a best range and a mid- low regenaration. my vote is for glaceon

Area of Effect, in short a attack that covering area.

Her NP basically sending two arrows on the sky and then bunch of arrows will raining the fields. Don't worry, she didn't lead with it, she will use it later as her leading move is snipe them with her arrows.

and hand-to-hand archer has no chance, glaceon is class 5.

well i think glaceon would go try to come close with the barrier, tanking some arrows, and galceon can use mirror coat in her NP, to reflect with double power

Drite77 said:
Petrification is not freezing, it literally says that it is the power to turn someone into stone
so is advantage to glaceon, she can freeze her with ice beam, incapacitating her moves

The Calc that i find was 24 megatons, that is not really City Level +, i problaby missed something that give her that rating

Apparently, they get that via backscaling from people who are 7-A, i will get more deep when i get back home

So, i have maded a huge thing about what Glaceon can do but that was erased, so i will try to be as fast as possible.

Hail makes Glaceon's evasion and range better, she can prob ohko Archer, steal her bow, use wish to recover herself, put Archer to sleep, combat invisibility with Detect, use charm, growl and BDE to make Archer's physical attack more low, and make her Special Attack lower if Glaceon is male, lower Archer's speed, defense and accuracy, can avoid counter-attacks from Archer and avoid Tauropolos Skia Thermokrasia via Detect.

If this is not a stomp, than i vote Glaceon

For one, any stat lowering that happens only affects Archer herself, not her bow. So it would still have the power of a A Str attack if drawn fully. If we combine this with the fact that they'd be in a forest with rather shitty visibility because of the trees, the shadows they cast and the distance, Atalanta who could smell enemies before Achilles ever even felt them and provided support shooting from kilometers away in pure night without any issue has the advantage. She's also held in the same level as Chiron, who shot her arrows out of the air with his own while still in the middle of the night from kilometers away, and through 2 skills can replicate limited future sight... Atalanta has none of those skills and is still comparable.

Crossing Arcadia means she's not encumbered at all by the Forest or any other terrain issues, and rather she's gonna be rather nimble which helps her as far as dodging attacks and repositioning. Detect would need to be activated first as well (can someone tell me why such an ability isn't mentioned in the powers section? If it's a move and all almost sounds like some level of precognition) and.... how does Mirror Wall even work? Sudden force of power smacks her back into the ground with double the force no matter the range?

Could also someone remind me where the range for Pokemons come from?

Finally, Snatch, BDE, Growl and Yawn... I kinda have this feeling landing any of these may be pretty difficult with the range and visibility issue.

The range gap is not that high, and Quick Attack could possibly cut the distance between them, and Hail is a move that give Glaceon alot of benefits, mainly a passive heal, range increases and her evasion sharply increases (2 stages), and it will prob give some chip damage on Atalanta, not that it really matters. Do you have the real calc for her Dura? That is important to see if Glaceon can One-Shot. BDE and Growl don't really matter, cause the will only affect Atalanta, when most of her attacks can be considered non-physical. Like i saided Quick Attack can close the gap pretty easy, allowing Yawn and Covet (not Snatch), to work, while Yawn will take some time to put Atalanta to sleep, it is not that long of a time.

Now for the other questions: Blame this guy to not put Precognition into the abilities sections, he is that lazy. Mirror Coat (not Mirror Wall), funtion this way, the Pokemon is hitted by a non-physical move, and then, it reflect in some form of beam, with double the damage that the Pokemon took. As for the range, ask Cal, cause that was already there.

Back