• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: I'M YOUR TREASURE BOX ~ THE GREAT PIRATES TAKEN DOWN MISSION

And here we go, right after she got a profile, her first ever match has been created here! That's B.Jenet alright
Yeah, i'm trying to jump into the bandwagoon of Fatal Fury/KoF/SNK Fighting Games, tho not going to be consistent like what i did with Chisato and other chars that has been spammed back and forth, but at least it gave the verses and exposure and made Saman at least happy lel
Tho in reality i'm waiting for Samsho revision so i can spam the f*** out Iroha and Andrew
And yeah, right off the bat, Jenet would fight Chisato, the fight between two beauty and T H I C C girls! Let's get to the matches!

● ------------------------------------- ●
There's an pirates group anchored in Tokyo! In order to prevented the mayhem, Chisato has been tasked with a mission to take down the "criminal" group
And so alongside with her best partner and girlfriend, Takina, and the other Lycoris members, they went to the ship for an ambush!
As they arrived, they then started the mission, which wouldn't took long, until....

Once took down the goons, they then start to targetted the captain, however without their expectation, the captain showed up in very briliant entrance to them! And due of Captain appearance, Takina lost the focus and shocked by the divine, exquisite beauty and sexiness of the captain until she got slapped by Chisato comically....it's not because Chisato is envy with the captain appearance, okay!?
The captain then happily introduced herself and the reason on her piracy, and she's impressed by the Lycoris members to took down her crews, and suddenly she asked a challenge! A 1v1 against her from the strongest group here!
Chisato, then confidently accepted the challenge, which made the captain smirked, ready for a fight...

"Does the Bees know the Red Spider Lily?"

The battle of femme fatale, the beauty, and the danger, has begun now!!!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Tokyo Harbour, where the Lillien Knights Ship anchored
  • Tokyo_passenger_ship_terminal.JPG
  • Starting Range: 20 Meters at best
  • Win via anything!!!
  • T H I C C Pirate Captain Girl: 1 (Saman)
  • T H I C C Crime-Cleanse Agent Girl: 0
  • Inconclusive: 8 (Scorpion, Myself, Cimanfra, Popted, COB, Tony, Vizer, Glaceon)

Garou%3A.Mark.of.the.Wolves.600.3797871.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3781627.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: THUNDERBOLT MAIN THEME

• BATTLE THEME 2: GROOVY DUEL

• CLIMAX THEME: LET'S DANCE, BOYS!

• EPILOUGE THEME: UNISON

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to try and get my revenge on Fatal Fury for handing me that L a little while back now that Theory has AD.

Important premise, does Chisato have only rubber bullets?
Her standard equipment seems to suggest so.

Alright, starting the debate right now: How good her skill actually? Because Chisato has some really good amount of skill and experience here
As for in close-combat, i believe that Jenet has the edge here, but hitting Chisato would be hard due of her sense and prediction which is fair because several hits from Jenet combined with her own brutal LS advantage is enough to send Chisato into Nasuverse World

Depend, if the situation went dire (example: Holo vs Chisato) or the opponent is literally a "monster" (example: Chisato vs Yor), she use the lethal one
But looks in this fight she's not going to use that due of Jenet in-characters....good as by my fanfiction, her battle with Holo, Yor, and Mikey has already tragic and life-death-situation, she need a comical yet entertaining battle for once

Then ye, I'd say she'd stick with rubber bullets, since Jenet will aim for a KO and nothing more.

Alright, starting the debate right now: How good her skill actually? Because Chisato has some really good amount of skill and experience here
As for in close-combat, i believe that Jenet has the edge here, but hitting Chisato would be hard due of her sense and prediction which is fair because several hits from Jenet combined with her own brutal LS advantage is enough to send Chisato into Nasuverse World
How do they fight in Chisato's world? Because Jenet doesn't have much besides being one of the best fighters in her world, but she comes with a custom fighting style and the whole "fighting game" type of combat, made of unrealistical movements and techniques against which irl fighters wouldn't stand a chance.

Aside from the brutal LS advantage and esoteric fighting style, Jenet has much more stamina, as she can exchange blows with comparable opponents for an entire day, so she seemingly could outlast Chisato.

Chisato's file also says she is less accurate with rubber bullets, and needs to shoot at close distance, something which could be difficult to either perform or maintain.

Also, this is just a personal musing, but I've always wondered if Analytical Prediction was somewhat limited by what the user is accustomed to. Like, if Chisato's used to predict realistic fighting moves, how would she behave in front of someone who's always gonna pull stuff impossible to perform for a normal human? She reads muscles and clothing movements, but would she read Jenet's muscles being about to perform something she wouldn't imagine being possible? Jenet's clothes as well could be tricky, since she literally attacks with her gown, dealing actual damage instead of a soft slap.

Basically Chisato fight combined with close and long range, with most of time rushed in and do an gun-fu play, imagine John Wick but female
As for stamina i think they are comparable since Chisato stamina is listed as superhuman, but i get what do you said here
That too, but as i said above she can do a gun-fu trick for that

Hmmm, now that's kinda difficult to debate with, gonna try it later as i'm going to sleep, or i can let Popted to switching for debating until i'm back

Basically Chisato fight combined with close and long range, with most of time rushed in and do an gun-fu play, imagine John Wick but female
I meant more to know if people in her verse do Naruto shenanigans in terms of movements, or stick more to what irl humans can do.

As for stamina i think they are comparable since Chisato stamina is listed as superhuman, but i get what do you said here
Superhuman goes from the threshold of peak human to fight for a billion years, having the same rating means little. Chisato's justification doesn't seem to hint she can go on fighting for entire days, unlike Jenet.

Hmmm, now that's kinda difficult to debate with, gonna try it later as i'm going to sleep, or i can let Popted to switching for debating until i'm back
No worries, we can wait.

I think that's reasonable @ People struggling to predict something inconceivable. But depending on the degree of how good someone's AP is, I feel like they'd adapt to it given enough exposure. In this case Chisato might be vulnerable the first few attacks but slowly adapts to it. Imo at least

An unrealistic way of fighting just means you have a better way of fighting than the person with a realistic fighting style. A skilled enough "realistic" fighter can quickly adapt to that unorthodox fighting style, especially with the right abilities.

Even though Jenet has a better fighting style than Chisato, as the fight goes on, I feel like Chisato with her Analytical Prediction can find a way to adapt to Jenet's fighting style.

Yeah it's more relevant say if your character that's unrealistic has a specific move that can really do a lot of damage and cripple the enemy. If you can't take advantage of that brief window then nah, can't do much

Yeah it's more relevant say if your character that's unrealistic has a specific move that can really do a lot of damage and cripple the enemy. If you can't take advantage of that brief window then nah, can't do much
This would only work if Jenet goes for her strongest move off the bat, which I find very unlikely, unless Saman can prove me wrong of course.

This would only work if Jenet goes for her strongest move off the bat, which I find very unlikely, unless Saman can prove me wrong of course.
Her strongest move is literally slap the enemy with her shoes, i'm not joking

Anyway the analytical prediction issue that being brought here has been debated so i'm going to furthermore giving an input on this one, but first...replying on Saman latest reply

I meant more to know if people in her verse do Naruto shenanigans in terms of movements, or stick more to what irl humans can do.
I already gave John Wick as the example, which mean irl human with superior combat
Superhuman goes from the threshold of peak human to fight for a billion years, having the same rating means little. Chisato's justification doesn't seem to hint she can go on fighting for entire days, unlike Jenet.
I think she does, i'll let someone to remind me about Chisato stamina in the series

I think that's reasonable @ People struggling to predict something inconceivable. But depending on the degree of how good someone's AP is, I feel like they'd adapt to it given enough exposure. In this case Chisato might be vulnerable the first few attacks but slowly adapts to it. Imo at least
Makes sense, though I wouldn't underestimate that window, since being caught unprepared means be vulnerable to combos and such, which obviously means putting a toll on your body depending on which attacks you have to endure.
We don't know what Jenet does first, here we kinda consider super moves for fighting games in general as something a character doesn't do much often, either because of stamina, in-character reasons and such, but to Chisato even undergoing a single Many Many Torpedoes would mean getting kicked dozens of times in a couple seconds.

Also, while the gap between the two's AP isn't that wide (Jenet's 0.0006753608 vs Chisato's 0.00045302333), I'd like more details about the amount of damage suffered by Fake Majima after the explosion. Because, despite him having indeed survived, the rocket seems to having hurt him pretty badly, and Jenet's value isn't simply already higher than that, but it's a casual output of energy and her super moves upscale from it.

I already gave John Wick as the example, which mean irl human with superior combat
Then she's unprepared against characters who do flying attacks, super jumps, sudden low strikes, combos, juggles and so on, although her skill and intelligence should allow her to make up for it overtime, although that works more for defensive purposes rather than offensive, I'd say,

Also, I think it's worthy to address Jenet's whirlwinds. While true Chisato should be able to deal with them because of her Analytical Prediction (after the initial confusion about why a person can do that), I'm not sure if she can deal with them indefinitely, and while she will eventually run out of bullets, Jenet can spam whirlwinds indefinitely.

I think she does, i'll let someone to remind me about Chisato stamina in the series
Gotcha, let's wait for that.

Late respond, watched some of Kamen Rider Black Sun clips and episodes earlier
Then she's unprepared against characters who do flying attacks, super jumps, sudden low strikes, combos, juggles and so on
Bro....now you made me imagine that Chisato got 10-hit combo string to face while Takina watched like an idiot in her face :ROFLMAO:
"Oh my god, darling! You got hit by the knowledge of fighting games optimal combo! This chick use the street fighter no jutsu!"
although her skill and intelligence should allow her to make up for it overtime, although that works more for defensive purposes rather than offensive, I'd say,
Well, play defensive can still give her slightly advantage, like once she studied Jenet way of fight she can go ham later on
Also, I think it's worthy to address Jenet's whirlwinds. While true Chisato should be able to deal with them because of her Analytical Prediction (after the initial confusion about why a person can do that), I'm not sure if she can deal with them indefinitely, and while she will eventually run out of bullets, Jenet can spam whirlwinds indefinitely.
But this, this does gave Jener another advantage here, like what you said is true, so Chisato need to end the fight quick or she get whirlwind OTG to hospital
Gotcha, let's wait for t
If @GoldenScorpions didn't answer yet, i'll let Popted to address it

Bro....now you made me imagine that Chisato got 10-hit combo string to face while Takina watched like an idiot in her face :ROFLMAO:
"Oh my god, darling! You got hit by the knowledge of fighting games optimal combo! This chick use the street fighter no jutsu!"
I don't know the other character, but the scene seems actually hilarious, lol (also because I picture it in a "Terminal Montage" art style)

Well, play defensive can still give her slightly advantage, like once she studied Jenet way of fight she can go ham later on
The problem is that time might not be on Chisato's side, if she can't keep up on the stamina department, nor has the offensive options to actually counter or hit Jenet.

If Chisato had something like Instinctive Actions, I think her chances of winning would go up a fair bit.

I feel like making B. Jenet vs Austin Theory now ngl.

The problem is lean to the stamina tbh, even without the "what-if" IR she can deal with her just fine albeit with difficulty based the debate thats has been talked here

Wait...

Can Jenet even dodge Chisato's bullets?

Looking at Chisato's combat speed, the guns in that verse would be roughly supersonic, compared to Jenet's measly superhuman.

We've established Chisato's not going to use lethal bullets, so that leaves her with the rubber ones, which, for how damaging they can be, I don't think they'll take Jenet out immediately, as even in real life they have to strike sensible spots to deal crippling damage.
Add that Jenet can withstand an exchange of blows with comparable opponents for hours.

That's not out of the picture at all, mind that, but Chisato also needs to shoot them from close distance to properly strike the target (her file says this about her lowered accuracy with rubber bullets), which is already detrimental against someone who leaps several meters upward and forward, is able to glide, do flying somersaults and can reply with whirlwinds.

Is Jenet fast enough to avoid the "non-lethal" bullets?

To sum it up, is Chisato's "non-lethal" bullets Supersonic? Or is it significantly slower?

Well bullets got equalized in speed from what i recall, and beside what Saman said above so i didn't need to furthermore adding it

Back