• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: I'M YOUR TREASURE BOX ~ THE GREAT PIRATES TAKEN DOWN MISSION

And here we go, right after she got a profile, her first ever match has been created here! That's B.Jenet alright
Yeah, i'm trying to jump into the bandwagoon of Fatal Fury/KoF/SNK Fighting Games, tho not going to be consistent like what i did with Chisato and other chars that has been spammed back and forth, but at least it gave the verses and exposure and made Saman at least happy lel
Tho in reality i'm waiting for Samsho revision so i can spam the f*** out Iroha and Andrew
And yeah, right off the bat, Jenet would fight Chisato, the fight between two beauty and T H I C C girls! Let's get to the matches!

● ------------------------------------- ●
There's an pirates group anchored in Tokyo! In order to prevented the mayhem, Chisato has been tasked with a mission to take down the "criminal" group
And so alongside with her best partner and girlfriend, Takina, and the other Lycoris members, they went to the ship for an ambush!
As they arrived, they then started the mission, which wouldn't took long, until....

Once took down the goons, they then start to targetted the captain, however without their expectation, the captain showed up in very briliant entrance to them! And due of Captain appearance, Takina lost the focus and shocked by the divine, exquisite beauty and sexiness of the captain until she got slapped by Chisato comically....it's not because Chisato is envy with the captain appearance, okay!?
The captain then happily introduced herself and the reason on her piracy, and she's impressed by the Lycoris members to took down her crews, and suddenly she asked a challenge! A 1v1 against her from the strongest group here!
Chisato, then confidently accepted the challenge, which made the captain smirked, ready for a fight...

"Does the Bees know the Red Spider Lily?"

The battle of femme fatale, the beauty, and the danger, has begun now!!!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Tokyo Harbour, where the Lillien Knights Ship anchored
  • Tokyo_passenger_ship_terminal.JPG
  • Starting Range: 20 Meters at best
  • Win via anything!!!
  • T H I C C Pirate Captain Girl: 1 (Saman)
  • T H I C C Crime-Cleanse Agent Girl: 0
  • Inconclusive: 8 (Scorpion, Myself, Cimanfra, Popted, COB, Tony, Vizer, Glaceon)

Garou%3A.Mark.of.the.Wolves.600.3797871.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3781627.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: THUNDERBOLT MAIN THEME

• BATTLE THEME 2: GROOVY DUEL

• CLIMAX THEME: LET'S DANCE, BOYS!

• EPILOUGE THEME: UNISON

Last edited:
Inconclusive for reasons above (speaking of influencing, there should be more SNK matches, depending on how process is going with other franchises. Metal Slug's at least done).

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've added the match to Jenet's file and made some tweak to Chisato's specifically removing the "in-character" specification, since it's the default assumption.

Back