• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Chungus VS Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Bunny VS Monkey

Rules

• Both are at 5-B and are locked in this tier. This means Goku cannot use Shenron Mode to a degree above Planel level+, cannot use transformations or Kaioken to reach Low 4-C, and Chungus cannot grow to a size larger than Planetary+.
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Battle takes place in the World of Void.
  • Standard Victory Conditions apply.
Results

Son Goku:
3 (Confussed-Oddish, Alexcar3000 and DarkNeon1994)

Big Chungus: 1 (IvoryAS)

Inconclusive: 2 (Christian Higdo and PublicMinority87)

SSJ4 Xeno Goku
Big Chungus Vector By VEXIKKU

Big Chungus time travels, uses growth, is acausal, can manipulate the events Goku has to where he can't resist it and can BFR him. Yeah, Chungus pulls a Zamasu.

Oh, and High-Godly.

Counted. For reference, btw (making sure, is all - I should add that to the rules) all of Goku's keys share the hax in his abilities list.

And the other stuff would negate Goku's High-Godly, Type 5, Acausality and resistances, I assume?

Big Chungus can still BFR him into the 2-D and win. He'll use this stuff if Goku is proved a menace.

Instant Transmission allows for dimensional travel, though. Also, I need elaborations on exactly how Chungus' stuff stomps Goku.

Big Chungus can easily squat Goku with no questions or BFR him away and he'll never stop. He can also cut away the animation and make it so that Goku'd need True-Godly to come back as he can erase any and all aspects of him.

1) That sounds like a justification for inconclusive.

2) Both fanon and canon Gokus resist erasure.

ZeroTC01 said:
Confussed-Oddish said:
goku via more hax
Elaborate, please.
So basically in any normal situation this would be a tie, both have godly regen though goku has better it doesn't really matter since nothing the other could do to each other would kill each other, that leave the only way someone can win is BFR nonsense or mind hack ,both are immune to mind hacks, and both have BFR but guess what, goku has demensional travel while Chungus doesn't. So Chungus has no way to come back from the BFR. So Goku via BFR.

I'm still writing it up. I'm experiencing some delays, so you can go-on until I'm back again.

Each Character's Hax and Abilities.

Goku:

-Toon Force, Fourth Wall Breaking and Minor Plot Destruction (Managed to break the manga panel as a child. Previously interacted with the narrator of Dragon Ball Super. Was entirely aware of Dragon Ball being fiction during his interactions with Tori-Bot. Battled against God Broly in our real world, exiting the fictional world. Also missing from the profile)

-Martial Arts Mastery

-Magic (Via the Power Pole)

-Enhanced Senses

-Telepathy

-Telekinesis

-Paralysis

-Light Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation and Regenerationn Negation (Mid-Godly): Via Light Slash: Is able to negate Immortality (Type 8) and Regenerationn (Mid-Godly). Another side-effect is the ability to Paradox someone out of existence; erasing their past. Solar flare adds on to Light Manip.

-Energy Absorption

-Reactive Evolution and Reactive Power Level

-Adaptation

-Power Mimicry (Can mimic techniques, such as the Hakai, simply by witnessing them),

-Sealing (Via the "Evil Containment Wave", can seal entities in any physical container. Xeno Goku even demonstrated a sealing technique other than it. Additionally, the Divine Evil Containment Wave - An advanced version of the regular Mafuba, where Goku is able to seal anything inside its very own "Locked" Pocket Dimension, including incorporeal beings)

-Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5)

-Regenerationn (High-Godly)

-Healing (Can heal his injuries and restore his stamina using Senzu Beans, as well as energy and aura capsules. Not really great in comparison to High-Godly)

-Information Analysis (Can see all of his opponent's abilities' names)

-Precognition (Via his 6th Sense - Allows Goku to see the next moves of his opponent even if there's no future to look at, get a general grasp of his opponent's moves and sense people across impossible barriers)

-Summoning (Using "Shenron Mode", can summon Shenron or Super Shenron and utilise their powers), which grants Reality Warping, Resurrection and Wish Granting,

-BFR (Via "Space-Time Transfer", can send anyone through anywhere in space-time)

-Status Effect Inducement and Power Nullification (Can halve his opponent's speed and strength, as well as energy attacks)

-Air Manipulation

-Statistics Amplification (Can use Kaioken up to x10,000,000. This would get Goku to Low 4-C)

-Spatial Manipulation

-Time Manipulation,

-Pocket Reality Manipulation (Allows for far superior time and spatial manipulation)

-Portal Creation

-Probability Manipulation and One Hit Kill (Via "Miracle CI", can greatly increase the chances of his attacks severely harming his opponent, up to 100%, and, in turn, greatly decrease the chances of said attacks missing, being dodged, or being stopped - to 0%. This can also function as a one-shot/one-hit-kill)

-Life Manipulation (Via "Draw", which is an ability used for healing its user and crushing the life energy that is stolen from the opponent),

-Existence Erasure and Soul Manipulation (Via the Hakai, which can also negate Attack Reflection)

-Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm non-corporeal and intangible beings)

-Teleportation, Time Travel and Dimensional Travel (Via the Advanced Instant Transmission. Is able to be used without any hand gestures and only requiring that Goku knows where he wants to go. This is able to be used in order to traverse through time and dimensions, as well as in and out of them)

-Attack Reflection ()

-Danmaku

-Indomitable Will

-Will Empowerment

-Instinctive Reaction

-Durability Negation

-Law Manipulation,

-Matter Manipulation

-Fate Manipulation

-Resistance to: Electricity, Heat, Sleep Manipulation, Magic, Curse Manipulation, high degrees of Mind Manipulation (Which bypasses resistances), Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Memory Manipulation, BFR, Probability Manipulation (This, much like Goku's abilities, bypasses acausality), Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Space-Time Manipulation, Durability Negation, Life Manipulation, likely Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Absorption and possibly Toon Force (Something else I forgot to add to the profile)

-Acausality (Types 1 and 5)

-Extraordinary Genius generally, Absolute Master at Martial Arts.

Big Chungus:

-Size Manipulation

-Conceptual Manipulation

-Genius Intelligence

-Flight

-Reality Warping

-Teleportation

-Toon Force

-Plot Manipulation

-Spatial Manipulation

-Time Manipulation

-Time Travel

-Breaking the Fourth Wall

-Lightning Manipulation

-Body Control

-Mind Control

-Magma Manipulation

-Telekinesis

-Gravity Manipulation

-BFR

-Data Manipulation

-Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 5)

-Duplication

-Text Manipulation (Both inside and outside of fiction)

-Weapon Mastery

-Dream Manipulation

-Dimensional Storage

-Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Void Manipulation (Can survive in a void),

-Martial Arts (Has some experience with boxing and wrestling)

-Resurrection

-Elasticity

-Resistance to Gravity Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, and Fire Manipulation,

-Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit intangible beings),

-Hellfire Negation

-Magic (As shown here)

-Transmutation (Turned bullets into flowers)

-Sand Manipulation (with Acme Quicksand)

-Shapeshifting (As shown here), Immersion (Can bring characters and objects from fictional works),

-Causality Manipulation (Granted and undid a wish that altered history)

-Acausality (Type 1; Was unaffected by that wish and like Wile.E Coyote, should be unaffected from having a previous page of his own story altered),

-Preparation (Requires an explanation)

-Cloth Manipulation (Can instantly wear his disguise by spinning around)

-Telepathy

-Illusion Creation via the Mirror

-Empathic Manipulation

-Biological Manipulation (Can use magic to change other people's hair and nail model. Can turn into a vampire version of himself. Has changed the structure of people's jaw and teeth)

-Life Manipulation

-Plant Manipulation (with Magic Hat)

-Invisibility (with invisibility potion)

-Supernatural Luck (As seen here)

-Void Manipulation (Existence Erasure; Can erase living beings with a giant pencil)

-Creation

-Technological Manipulation

-Sleep Manipulation

-Attack Reflection

-Age Manipulation

-Transformation

-Enhanced Senses

-Heat Vision

-Super Breath

-Solar Energy Absorption,

-BFR with the Phantom Zone Projector,

-Size Manipulation with the Size Ray

-Conceptual Erasure

-Large Size (Type 5 to Type 8)

-Immersion (Can bring characters from fictional works, though this working would be outside interference)

Each Character's Advantages:

Goku:

-Sealing and BFR (Chungus has no counter to the Mafuba, the Divine Mafuba or a full counter to Space-Time Transfer)

-Martial Arts Mastery (Far superior to Chungus at it)

-Power Mimicry

-Reactive Evolution (Though might not be sufficiently quick)

-Information Analysis, especially when combines with Precognition.

-Acausality Negation

-Acausality (Types 1 and 5; Makes him immune to Chungus' Causality Manipulation)

-Attack Reflection Negation

-Indomitable Will

-Fate Manipulation

-Probability Manipulation, One-Hit-Kill and Durability Negation

-Resists Toon Force, while Chungus does not.

-Resistance to: Magic, Reality Warping, Sleep Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Existence Erasure, BFR, Soul Manipulation, Transmutation, high degrees of Mind Manipulation (Which also negate resistances), Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Power Nullification, Durability Negation, Curse Manipulation, Electricity and Heat. Possibly resistant to Toon Force.

-Pocket Reality Manipulation, which allows for superior Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation

-Instinctive Reaction

-Statistics Amplification and Transformation

-Reality Warping and Wish Granting (1-B to 1-A via Shenron Mode)

-Far superior intelligence

Chungus:

-Plot Manipulation

-Size Manipulation

Neutral: -Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5)

-Fourth Wall Breaking (Goku's seems superior, however I need more input as to how this helps either)

I might've missed a few things, but this is a full comparison of these two's abilities.

That's probably as likely as Space-Time Transfer or the Mafuba variations being used, Goku can reflect it and that would require him to bypass Fate Manipulation to even hit Goku.

Not on the level Big Chungus has. It's the best toonforce out there that he has.

I'm just gonna go for chungus or inconclusive at the moment.

That's a resistance to Arale's Toon Force, which is also very high, and would scale that extremely high resistance from Beerus. Also, very strong =/= bypasses resistances.

So, inconclusive or chungus? Also, Goku has two methods of winning here.

I'm saying chungus for now because I f**king can't handle DBZ he seems to be way more willing to use his BFR and is more willing to spam it. If he's BFR'd, he can grow out of it.

Goku resists BFR and can slap it away BFR......................................................................................... literally. Also, this Goku has Xeno Goku's mind set, which when he finds someone a threat, is essentially "I'm finishing you off ASAP" If anything, I argue he's more willing to use his.

This is why I despise Dragon Ball. You know what, f**k it. I could just say Goku dies via Chungus plot manipulating him into DBE Goku, but I'm not that guy to let out too much anger.

Alexcar3000 said:
Goku FRA.
XD. Why though? I think our debates are great fun.

But anyway, Chungus has only Plot Manipulation to win here, correct? Goku has Sealing and BFR as finishers, which is backed up by abilities like Precognition, far superior Intelligence, numerous resistances, attack reflection, negations and Reality Warping (The latter can be raised to 1-B or 1-A, btw, though we can ban that here if you think that's unfair).

Inconclusive is also plausible.

I'll just say inconclusive. Goku can't permanently put down the chungus without him returning or resurrecting. If he knocks him out, he won't be down for long. Though, chungus cant do much to Goku (as much as I hate to admit it), so yeah.

Bug's plot manip comes in form of him becoming the animator or writer, and Goku can take bad animation like a champ and in the manga, we can see him breaking the panels when he was much weaker and is able to interact with Toriyama (Tori-Bot), but taking into account Arale's toon-force, she can make the entire DB Manga a fictional thing and she's capable of ripping off her own pages and creating copies of it and Goku can resist things like that, doesn't he?

I dunno if that'll help Goku win via Chungus' ability to return or resurrect, alongside that Regenerationn...

Alexcar3000 said:
Bug's plot manip comes in form of him becoming the animator or writer, and Goku can take bad animation like a champ and in the manga, we can see him breaking the panels when he was much weaker and is able to interact with Toriyama (Tori-Bot), but taking into account Arale's toon-force, she can make the entire DB Manga a fictional thing and she's capable of ripping off her own pages and creating copies of it and Goku can resist things like that, doesn't he?
Not to forget Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4D, where Goku can enter our world, charge a spirit bomb with the audience's power, fuse with the audience, and oneshot God Broly after doing the latter.

Also, I've never Arale messing with the actual manga panel. I've only seen her fart to the moon, crack the sun and split the earth for it to be fine in the next panel. Do you have a link or image to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back