• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Loli of Lolis VS The Time-Travelling, Pole-Wielding Saiyan

Goosethehonker said:
Ok but I think you should make Buu and Cell pages
That's actually the second time they've been asked about, so they're now definitely the next two on the list for me.

Would a mega-composite Cell and Buu include the weird fanfic shenanigans like Cell Dorado and Zen Buu? I should start writing the rest of the stuff now that you're awake >>;

If I can find out more about those guys'... everything, then I might include them. Not sure though.

EDIT: Seems like going off their non-Memetic JBW profiles should be a sound idea.

Also, the latter seems like a good idea, yeah.

Zen Buu (technically the same personality as Super Buu but with a nose and more chill) is my fav Buu right next to Kid Buu and Fat Buu (can't decide which of these two is the best so they're both 2nd). Anyway, I literally fell asleep as soon as I posted that message so... sorry uwU;; I'll continue with the Statistics (rn only the equipment, weaknessess, lifting strength and intelligence needs it... why is lifting strength here? Well, you'll see what uses it has...)

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

No problem, btw. Cause I'm the broken record that I am, take your time.

Let's continue uwu;;

Intelligence, Lifting Strength, Notable Equipment and Weaknessess (Section II)
Now, I already mentioned the combat smarts but what about smarts in general or book smarts? Well... The LoliÔäó is smart, like, dangerously smart. I am not talking about the usually mistaken faculty of being wise or having a lot of knowledge (we'll get into this part in a moment), but weilding the capacity to think outside the box, to improvise and to experience and utilize information to create ungodly artifacts thought impossible, to analyze situations and events enough as to construct complex frameworks behind the acts of individuals, understanding their physiology, ideology, and so on.

His understanding is what enables him to achieve his intelectual feats, to see in the eyes of others, and to the interact with them accordingly. This even helps in understanding how the cosmos works (as seen with the abilities I've talked about above... also how it's so stressing to read all of them, it's all due to it). This causes him to be unpredictable and simultaneously being predictable. This has 'debunked' (for lack of a better term) omniscient beings, as the supposed know-all weren't capable of properly dealing with him despite their knowledge, precisely due to thinking outside the box. You could argue they would also know what he'll do, but to be honest, it would be like seeing a speeding car coming towards you. You know it's coming, and cannot stop it... but let's not get into that for the moment.

Now... here is where the glaring weaknessess start to appear. You see... despite being so intelligent in certain aspects, even going as far as to contradict an omniscient being.. he is... uh, kinda dumb in a lot of things. He can, as said above, do some complex stuff... but, the more 'normal' and 'day-to-day' stuff is... totally confusing for him. The simplest of greetings like "How are you?" are met with "Ehhh... ?" and it's about as bad as Dragon Ball Super Goku (perhaps even worse I dare to say)...

Why do I bring this up? Well... it actually hinders his capabilities to process information, even the way he fights. The least complex, the more likely is it for him to be curious and/or confused about it. This intelectual paradox could be very easily exploited by Goku in this match (even if he doesn't do it on purpose), seeing how neither of them are bloodlusted (a bloodlusted loli is a very scary thing, let me tell you, but Goku has the opportunity to do stuff before it reaches that point). The LoliÔäó is easily distracted and pretty forgetful.

Other things Goku could do is exploit the weakness of any loli, the pat. I'm not familiar with the personality of this version of Goku, but it's a very important thing for this match-up, because he would technically win against the loli with the simplest of things. It all depends on his personality and how it compares to the loli. Yeah, personality being a deciding factor in a vs match, who would've guessed it? He could try at fighting the loli, and if all goes bad, he could unleash the ultimate move, pat, and win. It all depends if Goku is willing to do this forbidden technique.

What's left... oh, yeah! Remember when I said loli doesn't really know that much? Well, he is able to learn quick and luckily enough, he has the tools for it (some of them are technically hax abilities, but we'll get into that soon, don't worry). This is thanks to the "Manual of Manager" that holds virtually all information needed, ranging from simple human psychology to the anatomy of the good ol' tentacles gods- I mean spaghet-- I MEAN eldritch abominations... ! Now, for this particular match-up, it's not really useful, but just to have it here. His other equipment are mostly weaponry and some random junk and I talked about how each of them is essentially a whole new fighting style. His fav. would be the Chainsaw of Doom that will be nerfed for this match-up. It's important to note that, due to the perception-based shenanigans, he's able to manifest virtually any equipment his imagination permits. He could take a supersoaker and suddenly it's a real gun.

Now onto every VS Debater's faaaaavorite statistic and obviously the most important stat for a VS Match... the Lifting Strength. Jokes aside, surprisingly enough, Lifting Strength has an untapped potential for battle the little loli very much knows about. It's closely connected with physicality, so the ability to trespass this rule and interact with non-physical aspects really bump up what you can do. But for the moment, Goku and The LoliÔäó seem to be evenly matched in trems of Lifting Strength and both have non-physical interaction, so whatever weird thing the loli decides to do with his physical prowess, such as doing a full-nelson, Goku could very well counter it.

Xeno Goku's personality is, on casual occasions, a lot like regular Goku. Mid-Battle, however, he'll desperately go for the most efficient tactic as soon as he can to defeat the opponent.

A good example of this is when he instantly went for a sealing technique on Omega Shenron, knowing that he couldn't beat him via sheer power or other hax.

Should he know about the weakness, which he should due to his info analysis and 6th sense, I don't see why he wouldn't at least try.

About info analysis and 6th sense.... aaaah, I'll get into that once I get back home... carnival mini-vacations are over;;

Indeed. Only thing to do is just reach a conclusion and... let the bumps do their thing, I guess.

Sorrryyyyy. I've been kinda busy lately. The only thing's that left is the hax. I'll spare us both by not going overly in detail like I did with the statistics, just directly adressing whatever abilities one thinks may be useful in the match. I will start by commenting on the abilities already posted about Goku...

Says the dude covering it. ovo

I've bailed on this myself, so I can't really blame ya. ovo x2

i K E ep f a L l i N G as LEEP and Fo r ge Tt ing it d uE To di st R AC ti onS .

I'll actually do it this time because it'll be useful for any other matches planned.

Well, I wasn't complaining, really. You know what I'd say, cause I've said it before so I don't need to again.

• Attack Reflection: Alright, this one may work against the loli (at least initially, what he later does aren't even registered as 'attacks' as mentioned in the 'AP' section), as his attacks would be read as 'Physical', 'Psychological', 'Spiritual' and 'Conceptual', but that's not enough to warrant a win, specially when the loli has his own bullshit version in the form of SAVE and LOAD (that lacks filter).
  • Fate Manip: Alright. This one isn't going to be effective against the loli. Not only because the general abstract idea in itself (the pure idea / concept instead of the causal-based probable outcomes you see in quantum branches / timelines on the many-worlds interpretation or "buttefly effect") of a pre-existing course of events written down / hardwired onto reality / the world gets twisted and superseded passively via Determination and Killing Intent...

[DT~ K.I.: Selectively rejects changes made onto and generated by, the world, less akin to "pulling the strings" and more akin to climbing up a waterfall contrary to the water flow and against the wishes of gravity, getting wet with only the droplets of water containing the desired effect, usually for 'defensive' purposes in regards to Determination and for 'offensive' purposes regarding Killing Intent; should no droplets of water containing said desire exist, with no single molecular re-arranging of said droplets possibly matching the contents (basically, not existing at all / null), then the 'impossible' events turn up, which are overwhelminly difficult for reality / the world to properly 'read' the input, creating 'glitches.']

... but also the ones regarding Probability (now being of the quantum branches or timelines kind), creating what are known as 'phantoms' where said space of probability bleeds into the actual occupied space (and time; of any number of dimensions; of any alternate positions) which makes the past, present and future (whatever they may be) being undetermined despite it actually happening (for the perspective of the world AKA being a fact / truth)...

... and due to, again, 'Destiny' or 'Fate' being part of the Philosophy of the World and Worldly Laws, where even having all of reality / the world itself operating under Deterministism... would simply be rendered as an 'ITEM' via SAVE and LOAD, as invalid, as something vague, something of trivial matter, or as a null due to what I previously said on the AP section...

... luckily enough for Goku, he also has very strong resistances agains fate manip and reality has been capped in a certain way that it won't be as scary either, so let's say both their fate manipulations cancel each other out! n.n
  • Sealing and BFR: No one has attempted to seal the loli away, though I'm not sure how effective would be anti-sealing / bfr resistence and anti-dimensional travel methods to seal, there are ways to prevent this from happening. So, there's a hit-or-miss factor to this. I may need my memory refreshed on the method of sealing Goku has because I have forgotten the specifics of it. The loli has the means of eventually busting his way out if the zone he was bfr / sealed to is considered a world on its own.
  • Hakai: As mentioned in the 'AP' sections, dimensionality and the properties of erasure are something the loli has stupidly complex methods of going around them. If you remove the loli from dimensionality, it would assign the property of being adimensional, but then, 'erasing' him from there could be interpreted in either being erased from dimensionality itself OR being denied its adimensional properties, but that's not at all enough to get rid of him, I'm afraid. The Numidium's Zero-Sum that denies others of their True-Godly could to absolutely nothing against the loli, as we've concluded in the Discord. Not to mention he's perfectly fine as something that doesn't exist and exists simultaneously, dimensional or not. The paradoxical, contradicting properties can easily be patched up as well, so even if it works, he would come back from it, I mean, Goku can also come back from it, and I don't think Goku can resist a null-value erasure like the loli has (and can just as easily inflict)... or can he? owo
  • Precog and Info Analysis: Ooooh boy... There are many ways to tackle this one, but I'll start with the basics. Now, I already talked how messed up the loli's combat abilities are, notably from "Schrödinger's Powerlevel" in the 'AP' section and the many techniques in the 'Intelligence' section... You have someone whose entire moveset and power level is undetermined.

Goku could get the information about the loli's abilities, and even know his future and all... but one, it knows what it can and can't do, not what it could or could not do, so the data he recieves is in constant fluctuation (think about random battles in xenoverse with CACs... every couple of seconds the moveset the CACs have get randomized yet again, and you'll have to use scouter to see what new abilities they have). IF the analysis had the "could or couldn't do" in the mix... well, let's say that the amount of information being bombarded due to the absurd about of variations could induce headaches... and two, as I mentioned earlier... knowing about it would be akin to being fully aware that a speeding car is going after you, and that will only inform you about your impeding doom, unless Goku is able to sustain the sheer amount of abilities and react to them accordingly it would be a hard battle to analyse with the ability.

The second point I want to talk about is how the [CHECK] command basically tells you about the enemy much like this ability... and the loli can scribble over his own statistics... so, even if all of the above is no problem for Goku... you have someone who can just draw a ":3" face where his powers and stats should be-

So, for the moment, The Loli can pretty much prevent Goku from viewing his statistics, be it due to the nature of his battle style and / or the shenanigans that scribbling one's own statistics provide. Goku doesn't seem to have abilities that can prevent the analysis the loli himself can do with the [CHECK] command. Power-Null may not work because others who can shatter the commands weren't able to. Though it could perhaps hinder it to some extent, I suppose. Goku should have methods to counter the loli's probability / precognition shenanigans as well, so we're both good on that.
  • Conceptual Manip and Type 2 Abstract Existence Neg: Man, these have barely any use against the loli, who can take attacks that jeopardize the concept of his very own self like a regular punch to the face. Not to mention the abstract existence of a broken vessel goes way beyond type 2, since conceptuality is irrelevant and only the world has a use of it, and even then, it has great difficulty being aware of what the hell is even happening, with or without the reality cap.
  • Miracle CI, Resistances, Shenron Mode, Rege, Immortality, Acausality Negation, Toon Force, 4th Wall Breaking, Plot Destruction: They both counter the heck out of each other in a back-to-back fashion. The Loli has bs resistances, probability shenanigans, stupid immortality, reality warping based on his own perception that could be mistaken for toon force due to the dumb things that happens with it, too many acausalities and beat the shit out of the plot. So, they're even on that regard, it seems.

I've read it before, and I didn't really comment on it. Didn't have much to say, really. I was mostly just waiting for you.

Anyway, the only thing I'm iffy about is the Precognition part. I mean, then again, how'd you compare the Loli's super-complex "moveset" to mastering super-complex subjects even gods would find complex, overnight?

Hmm... if you're iffy about that, I'll be glad to get more in-depth on that part. Could you elaborate on what you feel is iffy? I think me and Goku are just too much for most people to handle, which is why no one else can vote or even get to understand the hell is happening in this thread. You should add this to your page since that means you're superior to everyone else who didn't vote owo

Back