• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

big leg man fights a local frog (Jack Hanma VS Froggit)

MIGHT BE A STOMP IN JACK'S FAVOR. Is Jack able to defeat a random frog, or will he get haxxed to death with an obscene amount of flies and hopping?

Jack Hanma
mettaton would be jealous

Speed Equalized / SBA

Jack has prior knowledge on the abilities monsters generally have, also in character as well.

(9-A VS 8-B)

Froggit
ribbit

Can Froggit attack the soul with its magic? I assume so, since basically every other monster can. I am gonna vote for Jack due to punting the frog faster than the frog hits his soul, since the frog's attacks aren't that dirrect iirc.

For these reasons, I vote for Jack

Jack: 1

Froggit: 0 Inconclusive: 0

I kind of feel like this is a little too unfair honestly. Should I change Froggit to a different Undertale character?

Back