• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah,if we get 400+ post then yes this can be closed,otherwise this thread doesn't need to be closed,and no sense of discussion? where? you're the one who no sense ovo

@Overlord, It at least feels great that someone didn't push me aside on this thread.

Although I'm wondering if anyone who saw Bowsette though she was from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
At this point I'm just useing this thread to fill out my new Bowsette folder. Keep it coming everyone.
It seems i'm not the only one to have created a folder for Bowsette ovo

Oh... by The Presence there are more children friendly fanarts for Princess Bowser now. The fans want to keep the gender-bending turtle alive.

http://news.livedoor.com/lite/article_detail_amp/15359304/

People are warning against the potential legal risks now.

It is best Bowsette stay non-canon yet people continue to stay the meme: The artists enjoy drawing, the readers enjoy reading, and the official Nintendo need not to sue people while enjoying the commercial effects of indirect advertisement.

Real talk, that's pretty damn serious if the "Bowsette" character gets canonical and Nintendo end up going out of their way to sue every peeps out there from making any more.

It's fun as a topic to make drawings of (hell I believe you got peeps like Dragons Maid author to Chun Li's creator or something making fan art of this character for Christ sake) and while it would later be overrated if not already so, it wouldn't be fun for those if they realize how bad things might get if this were to pass.

Leaving my thoughts here in a serious manner for a quick moment.

Bah, this has been a thing for eons on the internet, it's just really popular now.

True for the popular part. Was just adding on that if Nintendo end up being D's for whatever reason if they went on and said "Bowsette is now canon!!!".

If nothing happens, that's good for everyone. Also get to enjoy MOAR FANART.

I'm back again~! This time more memes for ya all~!!

42556425 682198362136370 7929615552429948928 n
FROM THIS

42647560 682198678803005 4179481488040919040 n
BECOME THIS,DA PRINCESS~!!

42727137 2342116689136615 7254786962282774528 n
Hat + Hat = Luffy unaffected but his straw hat affected :v

FB IMG 1538027867809
Kirby-sette

Hh5iQ0S
2x crown = this :v

Kxmp0fxs8oo11
I'm hearing Cal fangirling there :v

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
True for the popular part. Was just adding on that if Nintendo end up being D's for whatever reason if they went on and said "Bowsette is now canon!!!".

If nothing happens, that's good for everyone. Also get to enjoy MOAR FANART.
Better Nintendo embraces the Power of Nothingness. Praise the Power of Nothingness and keep Bowsette and Super Crown fanarts where they belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back