• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

Hello Brazilians and others.

Context for this new Thread

Well, the old thread discussion has been closed. The reason is that it would be difficult to moderate because there are several threads like this speaking in their own language.

So I'm creating version 2.0 of this thread.

Warning: Speak/Write only in English, no Portuguese.

Yes, it's kind of boring, but it's what we have.

Brazilian Verses/Characters on the Wiki
I thought about making a section for Brazilian stuff on the wiki. Whether characters or entire verses. To promote these verses to more Brazilians on the wiki. This is a way to get more help as well as to spread the Brazilian stuff that exists on this wiki.

Verses
Characters

image.png

Last edited:
Escolhido from the same verse as Dragão de nome impronunciavel will have It's profile posted soon, trough sinse I recived complains from antasma him self, I still didn't posted beacuse I'm scared of bad english

I'm planning creating some profiles for Monica's Gang and for Maçaroca
Can't we use "Turma da Monica"?

Because like, a lot of Japanese verses here use the Japanese name, like "Jujutsu Kaisen". They don't use the English name "Sorcery Fight"

What the heck, i din't know we have a Monica' Gang profiles on the work, that cool
Reasons for redoing this thread.

Escolhido from the same verse as Dragão de nome impronunciavel will have It's profile posted soon, trough sinse I recived complains from antasma him self, I still didn't posted beacuse I'm scared of bad english
If you make a back page, why not call it "Kamaitachi"?

I don't think it would be necessary to make a page for each song.

In this verse page "Kamaitachi" would have sections of each song where the profiles would be.

If you make a back page, why not call it "Kamaitachi"?

I don't think it would be necessary to make a page for each song.

In this verse page "Kamaitachi" would have sections of each song where the profiles would be.
Yes, that's the plan, just doing one song at a time so just saying the "sing verse" is easier to talk casually
Can't we use "Turma da Monica"?

Because like, a lot of Japanese verses here use the Japanese name, like "Jujutsu Kaisen". They don't use the English name "Sorcery Fight"
I mean, Monika gang is cannonically how turma da monica is called in the english comics

Yes, that's the plan, just doing one song at a time so just saying the "sing verse" is easier to talk casually

I mean, Monika gang is cannonically how turma da monica is called in the english comics
Yeah, Boku no Hero has the name in English.

I think it will have to be like this with the names of the characters too. How boring.

Porra de inglês
Only way to make this thread exist. Unfortunately.

When it launches, let me know so I can update the OP. While there is no Kamaitachi back page
I mean, I could lauch now, but sinse Antasma deleted the first "Draçgão de nome impronunciavel" for beingh "unreadable" and give me a scolding for having such a bad grammer in the second posting... yeee... I don't know whem I will post sinse I have no idea whem the grammar will be okay

Look's like the dragon isn't alone anymore

Look's like the dragon isn't alone anymore
I think you wrote the name wrong.

Isn't suppose to be: O escolhido (K a m a i t a c h i)

instead: O escolhido(K a m a i t a c h i)

Back