• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can You Beat Some Random Opponents

Inspired by a thread I recently saw.

So basically, you're going to be given a random tier, 5 random powers, and 5 random opponents to go up against using your randomly acquired powers and tier.
Arranging them in a gauntlet style, where would you stop in the gauntlet, or would you be able to clear? Use the buttons provided below to determine your tier, 5 abilities, and who your 5 opponents are going to be. Since there is no button that can randomly help you determine a tier, the button provided below is just the standard random button, and should hopefully take you to a random character page. This random character's tier is basically what your tier is going to be (You also get their level of intelligence, if that helps). GL!

Abilities
Tier
Opponents

SBA Applied for rules.

P.S: To determine your abilities and opponents, use the abilities and opponents button multiple times.

Last edited:
Abilities:
Dark vision. (Blind things by looking at them)
2. Thunder-clap. (Create large shock-waves by clapping)
3. Duplication. (Create multiple clones that can act independently)

4. 12 lives
5. Master of deception

Tier: 9-B

Opponents:
1. Robber (Perfect Heist 2)
2. Son Goku
3. Lion (Real World)
4. Angel Daisy
5. Myshka

Welp, I'd beat the robber...and that's probably it...

1st Supernatural: with the ability to transform into a demon and time stop High level control
2nd Psychic: Clairvoyance Mid Level Control
3rd Energy Control: High Power Energy Waves, Energy Negation and EMP No Control
4th Supernatural: You can only say the truth Expert Control (Breakable Curse)
5th Supernatural: Anything the user says becomes Reality and Necromancer Adequate Control
Wow my best power is completely negated by one of my powers nice
Anyways for tier the guy I got has a 9-B and 5-B Tier
Okay so Opponents
Opponent 1 I time Stop and one shot for either tier
Opponent 2 I time stop and spam zombies to kill him until he runs out of stamina with a 9-B tier and I one shot in my 5-B Tier
Opponent 3 I time Stop and win through beating her up both rounds with Energy Waves
Opponent 4 Same as Above
Opponent 5 I get blitzed and one shotted in my 9-B key, but I stomp as a 5-B

Abilities
1. Energy control: Lighting Rod (Summon and redirect lightning)
Strengthened by Narcissism and weakened by Bloodshed
2. Beast Master: Animorph (Transform into a goat), Wild Linguist (Talk to or understand animals)
Strengthened by Disobedience and weakened by Love
3. Supernatural: Plague Lord (Spread creeping clouds disease and illness via touch and the air), 12 Lives, Monkey's Paw (Grant Wishes to whoever is the master, but with unintended consequences
Strengthened by Spite (fitting) and weakened by Shame
4. Psychic: Astral Projection
Weakened by Narcissism
5. Magical: Transmutation Spell (Transform an item into another item), Animal Manipulation

Already, what the **** lol

Tier
9-C

Opponents
The Adventurer (Dungreed) yikes
Lila Rossi YIKES
Boyfriend oh, okay
Lady Eboshi that's not bad
The Masked Lords of Alagadda oh, that's why it was being nice

• Abilities

Power 1: Control Over Acid (Secrete acid from the skin at will as sweat, create a tight + protective skin of acid over the body. Dissolve surrounding objects)

Passive acid aura let's go :)

Power 2: Physic (Telekinesis)

Oh shit I like where this is going. Telekinetically throwing fools into my acid aura

Power 3: Augmented (Robot Leg)

Power 4: Genie (Grant wishes to other people)

Power 5: Polyglot (Can speak many languages)

Ok I'm just gonna ignore Power 3-5

So basically I yeet characters into my passive acid aura to dissolve them.

Tier: 4-A, possibly higher. (Meaningless anyway since I'm a durability negating merchant). MULTI STELLAR LIFTING STRENGTH (gl resisting the TK tssk)

• Opponents

1. Lyra Silvertongue TK+Acid GG
2. Ulrich Stern TK+Acid GG
3. Burt Reynolds TK+Acid GG
4. Dottie Underwood TK+Acid GG who are these fodders lmao
5. Athena (Saint Seiya) rip

Powers:
1. Supernatural (8 lives, Exorcist: Resist and banish evil spirits and demons)
2. Psychic (Induce levels of anxiety in others that ranges from mildly nervous to utter panic)
3. Dark touch (Blind objects by touching them)
4. Magic annulment (Cause all magic to become ineffective when within range)
5. Mental Master (Inventive: Easily design contraptions to solve any problem, Survival instincts: Intuitively know what to do to ensure survival)

Tier: High 4-C

Opponents:
1. Whelp guess I'll die
2. Easy W
3. Guess I'll die part 2
4. Another easy win
5. This one's pretty close given I gotta fight the whole verse with decent hax, but given they're all demons Exorcism goes burr.

Round 2
Powers:
1. Psionic Blast
2. Animal scryer. (Gain information through the senses of near or distant animals)
3. Acrobatic, Super Multitasker, Smooth criminal. (Pull off heists, steal objects and data, and lie and cheat without being caught)
4. Telekinesis
5. Shape shifter

Tier: 4-A

Opponents:
1. Bruh
2. Mary Sue finally dies
3. Easy W
4. Probably a W?
5. Easiest W so far

Final round
Powers:
1. Sword arm
2. Necromancer, Magic annulment. (Cause all magic to become ineffective when within range)
3. Invisibility spell, Alchemist. (Transform materials from one type into another), Magical fire
4. Electricity blade. (Create strong stabbing or cutting tools out of intense, concentrated electricity), Electricity bridge. (Creates a sturdy, solid, moveable platform or bridge of electricity)
5. Super bravery. (Calm and fearless in all situations), Predictor. (Quickly and accurately predict what will happen using logical and mathematical processes)

Tier: 2-A

Opponents:
1. Blitz Transmutation GG?
2. Oneshot GG
3. Oneshot GG
4. Oneshot GG
5. Oneshot GG

Abilities:
1) Monkey's paw. (Grant wishes to whoever is the master, but with unintended consequences)
2) Burrower. (Dig rapidly through earth and stone) and Hoofed. (Has hooves instead of feet)
3) Immortal.
4) Double Jump.
5) Energy drain. (Draw energy from the surroundings and other people)

Tier:
At least 4-A. LS: At least Multi-Stellar.

Opponents:
1) Blick Winkel: I can't even interact with this person so uhhh I probably lost?
2) Slaanesh (Fantasy): Bruh... Low 1-C. OFC it's Warhammer. I get stomped to hell and back.
3) A.M.A.Z.O. (CW): Finally someone not so haxxy. Well I just oneshot due to my AP, I can't even use Energy Drain, because he's a robot 🗿.
4) Bootleg (Ben_10): Easy stomp in my favor. AP + Energy Drain + Immortal
5) Hube: Another easy stomp. Although he has resurrection, I'm also immortal so I can just kill him forever.

I need no powers, i need no god damn tiers, ion even need speed equalized, im washing every single bum that's been scaled on this wiki on my mama.

Abilities:
  1. Control Over Light (light master — create, grow, shrink, move, remove light; light ray)
  2. Energy Control (negation — can stop all energy)
  3. Resurrection (unspecified — returns to life after death)
  4. Magic (shinobi magic; supernatural ninja techniques and summoning)
  5. Energy Control (summon and redirect lightning; high-powered force field)
Mountain level and Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Relativistic (Vezon)

Opponents:
  1. Lyutillis Haltina — DECEASED
  2. Connect-Tek — Non-combatant
  3. Isley — DECEASED
  4. X-23 (X-Men Film Series) — DECEASED
  5. Great Angel (Tenkuu Shinpan) — DECEASED

soooo, it's my turn huh

abilities:
1. Supernatural: Dimensional hopper, Dimensional gate and speaker of truth, basically dimensional travel but it's unstable....
2. Beast Master: has a pair of tusk strengthen by feeling of inadequacy but weaken by mental illness, well crap
3. Super Skilled: Uncanny ability to track down targets but strengthen by ******* Rage and weakened by ******* anger so this shit is a moot
4. energy control: let me do low-powered energy absorption strengthen by arrogance and weakend by immaturity
5. Super Powered: Create physical restraints to restrict or imprison others, which strengthen by restlessness and no weakened by anything, this is great since i can incap shit but the rest of them is not great at all...

Tier:
9-A huh?that's neat

Opponents:
yeah i ain't touching this guys with small size but i guess having ap advantage is nice but he has hax and i don't so i die from this dude

...seriously? yeah imma go die

Why oh why it's Goofy FROM KINGDOM HEARTS!?? Yeah imma go kill myself before i fight with him

Finally, something i actually can beat, with my natural weaponry which is my tusk, it should be a relatively easy fight

And Finally....
.....Yeah i lose to him

overall, i got lose to 1 of them, got horribly stomped to 3 of them but win pretty easily against the horse so it's not too bad ig

right time for round 2 since this is pretty fun

Abilities:
1. Super-skilled, Build complicated devices or fix things using random nearby objects, Easily operate almost any device, a secret agent's skill set, strengthen by age with no weakness AND it's natural? Hell yeah baby
2. Super-Powered, a wall runner, this is fine since i'm a weapon master so my mobility is nigh high, i even have skilled level of skill usage too, it strengthen by social expectations and weakened by rejections
3. Mental-master, Easily remember, figure out or break complex codes, weakened by resentment, this is non-combat applicable unless it's very specific like me fighting a robot for example
4. Super-skilled, Assassin's skill set with lie detector but weakened by curiosity, this is HUGE as my another superskill has secret agent's skill set, combining with assassin's skill set and i'm a beast to be reckon with
5. Magical, a love spell which i can use to make my opponents love each other and magic to heal, make barriers and overall helpful in desperate situation, strengthen by nervousness with no weakened stiuation but my skill level is limited, this also a huge addition

Tier:
High 7-A MHS speed but unknown LS, but my age is more than 200 so my skill as secret agent is nigh high, pretty good

Opponents:
I can just one-shot and blitz him

same as the above

yeah no ******* way i can do anything to this verse so I'm out

.....I'll give you three words for this.... Megami. *******. Tensei. You know the rest

he has higher ap but lower speed, but considering i don't have any dura neg things so i'll just go exhaust myself and get one tap

overall, i got some pretty decent chance actually from the rando power but some of my opponents either out ap'ed or just a HSoaB (Haxy Son of a Bitch) alongside the Megami tensei so i'm out of luck in the opponents ig

1. Precognition (you know what this, i do not need to paste their definition of it. funny future sight.)
2. Immortality (Use supernatural power to defy death and keep going even after taking fatal hits)
3. Plague lord. (Spread creeping clouds disease and illness via touch and the air)
4. Sword arm.
5. Memory wipe.

Tier:
Low 1-C

oh man im doin good as hell like im losing this shit.

Opponents:

this poor bastard.

I uh... i guess i punch it in its general direction and i win? can this thing even fight?

bruh.

Bruuuuuuuuh.

Alr let’s do this.
tier-9-B with animalistic intellect. awesome.
1.Light breath. (Blow large streams of light)
2. Energy form. (Transform into pure energy) and Electromagnetic control.
3.Perfect Memory. (Remember and recall every single thing ever experienced),Super wits. (Always manages to adapt or find a solution to the current situation), and Hyper-awareness.
4.Belief vocifery. (Anything the user believes becomes true (Intentional))
5.Animorph. (Transform into a dog )

ok so while I’m originally a tier 9-B with ape intellect, now I’m super smart, can go intangible, become a dog, and kinda reality warp.

First I’m fighting an Ant, and my intangibility should help against its soul manip. It’s island level tho, so just have to believe in something above island level. i could raise my own statistics with that I guess. Shouldn’t be impossible

Secondly I got, Darius. he’s kinda just a really strong normal human, so I should win eventually.

Thirdly is Bear. Should be easy to take care of.

Next i magneto this Starfighter.

Finally, This bird. I slap it.

Control Over Electricity
1 - Electricity spit. (Spit small streams of electricity)

2 - Electric touch. (Shock objects by touching them)
Beast Master
1 - Ultra sense of smell. (Detect the faintest scent from 125 metres away)

Super Human
1 - Super climber.

2 - Ultra sense of touch.

3 - Improved bone density.
Magical
1 - Replication spell. (Create copies of an existing item or creature)

2 - Magic annulment. (Cause all magic to become ineffective when within range)
Magical
1 - Replication spell. (Create copies of an existing item or creature)

2 - Wizard.

3 - Animal manipulation.
Beast Master
1 - Ultra sense of smell. (Detect the faintest scent from 125 metres away)

Tier: Low 2-C

I stomp
I get stomped
I stomp
I can't affect him and get BFRd
I stomp

Back