• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chase Jackson vs Smoking Smiling Blue Cube!

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
First match out there for me bawls.

Set in a Desert with no vegetation around. In character but willing to kill. Win by BFR for at least a week or death. No knowledge about each others. Starting Distance of 4 kilometers. No Verse equalization.

Round 1: Base SSBC vs Yuracion Tournament Arc Chase

Round 2: 4D SSBC vs Amatagarai Arc Speed Equalized

Profiles of combatents:

-Chase Jackso

-SSBC

Thank Goodness you took away Vegetation...

Well I'd say Chase both rounds. Personal Bias aside.

Chase is immune to Atomic Destruction thanks to Yuracion Energy and he can still attack atoms. Plus Chase's time hax seems to be superior to SSBC. Not to mention his other hax.

Well SSBC ain't affected by atomic stuff due to not being made out of atoms, so it's moot either way here.

Although a few questions, how does the Reality Wiping works with Chase? Since again SSBC isn't made out of even Strings it would be hard to do via classical reality warping.

Also his stuff being "instant", are they infinite speed or is it just an hyperbole? Since his automatic reality erasure could be bypassed via Time Stop if it comes down to it.

Chase warps reality letting loose his Yuracion Energy. This allows him to distort reality to an extent in which he can change an entire landscape and such. It really isn't that special.

His Crimson Eyes(Time Stop) is indeed infinite speed. Only reason it works in his series without being Overpowered is because a lot of enemies he fight have learned how to resist Time Manipulation to a certain degree and the more resistent the foes is the more it strains him to keep them trapped. However, it is likely impossible to be completely immune to his Time Manipulation since he can freeze beings beyond the concept of time as well. Plus y'know he is a Quasar Dragon so he has a lot of free reign over time itself. Don't forget Chase's special time ability.

I see. So it would most likely goes through the High 3-A defenses, right?

I mean his Akashi Scales.

Since for now the scenario 1 I think is going to happen is that:

SSBC via speed advantage spams Face beams.

After a while (Since Chase's Dura > SSBC's AP) SSBC gets hit and one shot. After regenerating it goes "o shit" and activares time stop. At which point it's Face Beams spam until he dies.

However if Akashi scales can activate at infinite speed then it probably will smack him before it can kill Chase,

Also don't forget Chase's Time Stop is infinite speed as well. And his ability. I may be assuming too hard here but could I assume Chase's Time Stop is stronger since y'know due to him being a Quasar Dragon and it's abilities.

Well yeah Time Stop is usually Infinite Speed, but can it actiavte in a time stop for example?

Also, do your verse have a rules about stronger time stop and such? He may have better control but that doesn't exactly exempt him from others' time stop. Usually the rules seems to be "The first to time stop stops the other" rather than "The one with the strongest control stops the other"

Well in the context of Vice and Quasar Dragons. Vice' Time Stop is special that it can overpower a Quasar Dragon's Time Stop. But to put it more in terms for Chase. Chase can still channel Yuracion Energy in stopped time. He just can't move. However, all that's needed is for his eyes to glow. In context to his siblings he can overpower their time control however, it's mostly due to his power advantage over them. So in stopped time he can still use attacks that require no movement.

Also Yuracion Energy allows him to make the unlikely likely as well. This allows characters to do things they normally cannot do. However, that is kind of a wild card.

For reference here's the description for Yuracion Energy.

Yuracion energy has multiple hax abilities. Yuracion protects the atoms of the being and allows that being to attack non-physical beings. Yuracion energy also causes the being to be able to fight beings of higher dimensions such as Quasar Dragons and Grand Bahamuts. Yuracion Energy allows one to surpass their limits with little to no negative reprocussions. One is able to make the unlikely likely at the time of need. The ability to slightly manipulate probability. Limiters are placed on young teen Yuracion Energy users until they prove to be able to handle their own power. After their limiter is removed, they can destroy space and time. Aside from just manipulating it like some are able to do. One very powerful ability that Yuracion Energy gives a user is the power to make beings beyond a concept susceptible to it from a Yuracion Energy User.

For Example: A being who is beyond time will still be susceptible to Temporal Artes.

Well since SSBC isn't immune to time stop I don't think it would matter much.

As I said, would the guy be able to erase SSBC's reality when he is stopped in time forever?

If no, SSBC time stops and spams lasers until death.

If yes, SSBC gets erased when it is about to dunk him.

Yes it will activate automatically. It like the description states it cannot be stopped. Now if SSBC was like tier 2-B or something then this would be a NLF since it doesn't effect those far stronger than the user. Plus Chase could also stop SSBC in time making the match pretty inconclusive. So R1 is either Chase wins via Existence Eraser or Inconclusive.

Also now that I think about it why isn't R1 equalized in speed like you did for R2 since at this part in the story Chase and the others are only in the Sextillions? They don't hit Octillions til the next arc.

Well technically SSBC does possess High 3-A (AKA Infinite) Dura, which is the main point why Chase needs hax to deal with him.

Well Chase having massive AP advantage while SSBC having the speed advantage makes it farier. Unlike with R2, where Immeasurable vs MFTL+ is just sad.

Although due to lack of speed advantage, Chase takes Round 2 most likely.

Ah that makes since.

R1: Chase wins with Extremely High Difficulty.

R2: Chase wins with Mid-High Difficulty.

Sounds about right?

I don't know if the same rules apply here like it does on the main site but Do you want to add these to profiles?

Yes, that's right. Given that we're very small still in comparison to those of say, VS Battles, the amount of votes for one side would have to be like 4 at minimum. If anything, we could go for 3 votes first with a 1-2 vote difference (something akin to the "2 out of 3" thing).

I suppose i can try to give this one a try. Just give me about another hour as i'm doing this in class now...

Just to summarize my vote, i think Chase wins this for both rounds. He seems to have the superior hax and in R1, he's at least Galaxy level+ whereas SSBC caps out at Galaxy level....at least when its not seperated, yeah?

For R2, they seem even but Chase again would take this due to the amount of hax variety he has on him.

Couldn't give much of a good reasonable vote buts who i'm going for via their page info's.

@Cross It's more like a lego construct. You can shatter the big thing into individual legos via Galaxy level stuff, but the indivudals legos are High 3-A in Dura. But Reality Warping in this case can do the job.

So rip the Cube.

Yup. So that's about 3 then for Chase.

I suppose we can wait for 1 more but if none come after a while, then we can settle for the very minimum number of 3 then if absolute nessecery...

Y'all fine with that?

Yeah. Though i never did made a rule regarding the creators voting for their own characters nor the OP of the thread, though i suppose i can let this slide for now a bit more n bring it up later this week....

Regardless, we can still add this onto each characters respective pages if nothing else. Like basically once a certain amount of time goes, y'all can decide when to post them on the pages...

Back