• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Raiden (Metal Gear)

Round 1: inFAMOUS 2 Good Karma Cole MacGrath (NO RFI BOOST) vs Ripper Mode Raide

Round 2: inFAMOUS 2 Evil Karma Cole MacGrath (NO BEAST POWERS) vs Ripper Mode Raide

Bonus round 1: A composite of both Coles (a type of Anti-hero Cole) vs Ripper Mode Raide

Bonus round 2: same as Bonus Round one but both are bloodlusted

Speed Equalised or Unequalized

Neither has any knowledge of each other's skills and abilities

Cole starts out with 1-3 ionic charges and 1-3 karmic overloads as well as his Amp

Raiden has unlimited Ripper Mode

Victory either by death or KO

Cole's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cole_MacGrath

Raiden's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Raiden_(Metal_Gear)

HMMMM, I wonder why the format for this fight looks so familiar?

Lol, jk

Anywho, here's what I think:

R1: It's pretty up in the air. With unlimited Ripper Mode, Raiden can now close the speed gap, but Cole has superior range. But if Cole misses with his Ionic Charge, then it's gonna go downhill really fast.

R2: Cole takes it low diff, Ionic Drain wreaks hard

B1: Cole, for reasons above

B2: Cole, for reasons above

My thoughts: Oh man, Cole vs Raiden WITH Ripper mode. Even with MHS buff I don't think Cole would be able to match up since Ripper mode is so much faster. There's absolutely- oh, Speed equalized.

Cole kinda stomps with electricity on later rounds, first two are a toss up

Cole with equalized speed and the ability to heal and survive Raiden's attacks, so long as he avoids decapitation, and he's fast enough to at least avoid that even with unequalized speed. Not to mention Cole doesn't have to outlast Raiden until his battery runs out since he can straight up suck the life out of him with Bio Leech with a hand to the head.

Back