• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Touma : *sigh*

Touma just sigh of didn't know what was going on.

The student went to Medaka.

Medaka : So you must be the Imagine Breaker, huh?

Touma : uummmmm. yeah?

Touma is just confused as heck.

Medaka, Mezasu, Stella, Touma, Ayaka's second clone saw and fought a level 6 esper. It's a girl and she can uses her energy to destroy matters, time, space, concepts, and others.

Medaka takes the first move. Medaka goes for the lariat, The level 5 esper girl instead makes Medaka hit her chin instead of dodging. Right after that, The girl grabs Medaka's head and throws it on Touma. Touma tries to catch Medaka, but due to his unluckiness. Medaka's butt fell on Touma's face, and it hurts so bad. "Oh! Sorry!" Medaka said.

Mezasu summoned a scythe while the level 5 esper girl destroy a little bit of concepts, and with that, she equipped an Excallibur that come from the verse called Nasuverse. Mezasu and the girl dueled it out by slashing each others weapon. Stella charges her dark matter blast, but the girl uses her luck and the energy that Stella charges instead blew up in her face.

Ayaka's first clone : ..........

Ayaka is filled with silence and mysterious feelings.

What would she do? I don't even know either.

Ayaka's first clone :..... :\

Ayaka's first clone didn't even care anyway, she just hugs the stranger and pats his head until the match is over

Touma : ORRRRAAAAAHH!!!

Touma runs and tries to dash through the girl, aims for the lariat. But with destroying the concepts, the girl teleports on back on Touma and sleeper hold him.

Touma : Tch..

Touma tries to get his arm of his neck, but the girl will not let go, instead Medaka sleeper hold the girl.

Touma got sleeper hold by the girl, the girl got sleeper hold by Medaka. Stella is just standing there, thinking of how she can do this since she survived the explosion and already knew the girl's ability due to her information powers.

Christian Higdon said:
Ayaka's sensors told her to keep caring for him. He was a bit explosive. "Uh, what are you doing?"
Ayaka's first clone : .........?

Ayaka's turned her neck on why the stranger ask her that.

Stella had the plan. Stella reverses the concepts and summoned a sword inside of the girl. Touma escaped and Medaka releases her after the concept happen.

Even with that.

Even after that.

Right before that......

The level 6 esper didn't feel any pain whatsoever. with a blank expression, She pulled out a sword and throws it on Touma about the Immeasurable speed. Luckily, Touma prepared for it and nulified it with his Imagine Breaker.

Joseph Stalin: This will make a good stand! (Joseph says as he makes dead DIO a part of him by making him his stand.)

Daniel was sitting there, watching, having created a chair to sit on, a force field to be protected from the blasts and popcorn to enjoy the battle, not knowing what is happening and which side to be on.

Prosciutto uses The Grateful Dead to age everybody to where they are weak, but then Pesci rips open a bag of ice accidentally, which Private consumes, reversing the aging.

After shrugging off Beach Boy off his arm Error shuts the portl down and makes the orrorverse the size of a marvel. To watch the carnage, waiting for all of TNOA to retreat.

Error: DANIEL! In the name of TNOA come over here! (Orror says as pointing to the Orrorverse, the last remnant of the T Series wiki website.)

Orror: Daniel, come here in the name of TNOA!

Daniel: sighs

Orror: where is salad fingers and also can I hab popcorn and catchup? (As Orror was worried about Salad Fingers.)

Daniel: okay. (As Daniel gibs Orror kool aid, popcorn, and catchup. Orror brought blu razburry icee for his enjoyment)

The level 6 esper girl dashes through Touma and punched him 3 times, lift her knee on touma's face 5 times, and throws him and the ground.

Touma counters her by poking her in the eyes. After the level 6 esper girl was distracted, Touma punched her multiple times in this style. and on the final punch, the girl grabs touma's arm and judo throws him at Medaka. Medaka catch Touma as it was easy for her.

Christian Higdon said:
Ayaka finished scanning the Stranger and got a ton of info on him, including how to treat him.
Medaka : My turn!

Medaka dropped Touma in the ground and dashes through the girl. The girl copies Medaka's powers a little bit on 0.001 seconds and punched through Medaka's face. But Medaka didn't fell, She just stood there, looking at the girl in her own eyes and didn't even try to move her hand out of her face.

Touma : Medaka! I'll help you!

After Touma called her, Medaka grabbed the girl's head quickly and launch her on Touma. Touma is preparing to rush his fist and the girl is preparing for the dropkick. The fist and the feet clashes and vibrates the wind because of that.

Christian Higdon said:
"W-why are you looking at me like that?" He said. Ayaka had a bit of a motherly look in her face.
Touma and the girls does a fist fight. Medaka just waits and thinks on how to defeat the esper.

Medaka : (Is there any way we can beat this girl?)

Touma : GODDAMMIT! MEDAKA! HELP ME, MY STUPID LUCK KEEPS SCREWING ME U- OUCH!

The girl punched Touma face and crashed him on the ground once again.

Ayaka's first clone : !

Ayaka looks on his back and he saw a boy that is the same age as him. He has a 5 meters scythe and a parker jacket. He wears two rings in his fingers and his left eye is combine with red and white, while his right eye is blue.

While Ayaka is holding the stranger, She prepares to battle.

Christian Higdon said:
"Agh!" The Stranger hugged Ayaka, afraid.
The girl's foot stands on Touma's head, stomping him several times, But thank goodness cause Medaka comes in and help. Medaka dropkicks the girl and launches her at 400 meters away. Medaka grabs Touma's hand, helping him.

Touma : You should have come earlier.

Medaka : Sorry, I'm just busy thinking.

Ayaka summoned another clone of hers and the third clone dashes through the boy. The boy slashes the clone using his scythe and slashes it in the ground instead.

?

Wait.

Does it mean it will cause an earthquake?

Will who knows? While nothing happens, The boy dashes through Ayaka's third clone.

Ayaka's first clone: .......*sigh*

Ayaka created a barrier on the stranger. The barrier didn't try to trap him, but it protect him from any meanings. Suddenly, because of the boy did to the ground. meteors come from the sky.

Touma : ohhhhh, sh**

Touma said as he saw the meteors on the sky.

Touma : .......

Touma is sad. Touma is mad. Touma is serious. He looked at the level 6 esper girl.

Touma : I don't care what you are. What you do. I don't care if you're stronger than me, better than me, or luckier than me.....

Level 6 esper girl :.........

Touma : Even if you defeat me, torture me, laughing at me, It doesn't matter. Othinus said that I was a fool and unlucky, While I said that she didn't understand things at all. Me? A unlucky person?. hahaha... Don't get me wrong level 6, I know what it takes for you to defeat the weakest person like me, the weakest protagonist like me, the weakest hero like me....

Touma raise his Imagine Breaker and grips it hard. with that, The meteors got nullified by the hero.

Level 6 esper girl : !

The girl is surprised at this.

Touma : I don't care if you have many ways to defeat me. I don't care if you're lucky enough to beat me. You might be stronger than that Level 5, but WHO KNOWS!!!, I... TOUMA... WILL BROKE THAT ILLUSIONS OF YOURS!

Touma runs the speed 800 times faster than his normal speed like Flash. He punched the girl 500 times and follows with the wind.

The girl tries to used her concept powers........but nothing happen. The girl reacted so scared on Touma's illusion. He has 100 dragons filled with illusions on his back.

Touma : ha. You see? You don't need any powers. Even if you're a normal person, even if you're a fake person. We are all the same anyway. I just want everyone to be happy, everyone to be free from the pain, everyone to be loved by everyone. So.... Why don't you show me?..... come on, show me what you're made of.

The girl :*angrily stares at Touma*

Touma : SHOWWW MEEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!!!

Touma and the girl fights it out.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, he remembered. Stranger tried to teleport away from the ruckus. Ayaka sensed this.
Ayaka teleports ruckus and throws him at the boy.

Touma : WHAT's WRONG? Can't stand up with one of my fists?

The girl : tch.

The girl's face bleeds and loses a little bit of consiousness. The girl slowly tries to punch Touma. But Touma shows no respect and punch the girl's face harder that he was before.

Touma : You don't need to be a hero to save or kill everyone. You don't need to be the strongest to help everyone. But YOU! what are you! A girl who's going to defeat me? A girl who's gOING TO CONTROL ALL THE CONCEPTS!?.... You're thinking too much of illusions!

Touma punched her face over and over until she get beaten up.

Private notices Prosciutto turned old and attacks him, and then proceeds to forcibly shove ice down an old mans throat. A bomb goes off in the Tower of Zot, and Private kicks Prosciutto out of the hole, who grabs on to whats left of the walls. "PESCI, GRAB ME, GOD DAMMIT!" Prosciutto says to an unconscious Pesci. Private then shoots a grenade which makes more of it fall. "PRIVATE, YOU ******* BASTARD!" Prosciutto yells.' "BIG BRO!" Pesci yells

Beach Boy is a fishing rod, and has no face. It also deflects all the damage. He the fishes the organs of Private, and pulls it out. Private uses a bomb to snap his neck, grabs Orror, and tries to throw him.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA no." Private says, wrappping the string around Pesci, and barraging with Mr. Patch "FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!" Mr. Patch yells. "Au revoir, connard." Private says. "Now to eliminate Jack." Private says, wrapping the entire string, and putting force on it, bisecting Jack.

Orror: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No. The Orrorverse has a force field that protects from all attacks, blasts, etc.

Orror: NOOOOOOOOO! ORROR CLONE SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As the clone attacks Beach boy.

PublicMinority87 said:
Beach Boy is a fishing rod, and has no face. It also deflects all the damage. He the fishes the organs of Private, and pulls it out. Private uses a bomb to snap his neck, grabs Orror, and tries to throw him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA no." Private says, wrappping the string around Pesci, and barraging with Mr. Patch "FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!" Mr. Patch yells. "Au revoir, connard." Private says. "Now to eliminate Jack." Private says, wrapping the entire string, and putting force on it, bisecting Jack.
Franceball: Thank... you?

Back