• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human addition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M._(patient)

This article and various others describes a patient who lacks biological fear to an extent, compared to other humans, who would easily get scared at a dangerous threat such as a lion or some deadly spider. I know Composite Human has self-control mastery, but this would count too i guess.

This is due to a genetic condition/a rare disorder.

I would suggest Minor Resistance to Fear Manipulation, due to not being able to feel fear at all

Why at all? If you read more lower, it says that the patient could experience panic attacks from inhalation of Co2. If i remember correctly, this a natural reflex of the brain, which just makes the body search for an oxygen source and similar things.

Correct me if anything is wrong, this is my first time ever trying to do a addition of a character.

Accepted: DMUA, Steven Pogi, Kuroiha, AnonymousBlank, Skalt, ThePixelKirby, Smashor, Junkoposter, Nedge1000

Rejected: Wokista, Xtas

i'm surprised no one has answered yet aside from DMUA, considering the popularity of the CH.

also, bump.

No one really cares about CH since this wiki's members have their pathetic waifus anyway. Of course, I'm concerned about matters with CH.

Seriously, this condition actually gives a weakness to CH, and he shouldn't have any weakness that is related to emotion. This condition could make CH feel less willing to kill since the article states that these kinds of people don't have negative emotions which CH really needs to kill/fight his enemies.

Standard Battle Assumptions say no u

And again this is a fear inhibitor, which could be very useful

Then again, with how the Composite Human works, we do techically count negative traits, but only the positive features. Example being I believe Wall Level bones without the lessened mobility or something like that

wata de fucku desu

Their are people who have the same kind of thing as this, SBA won't change that. Look at Fluttershy, she's a pacifist even under SBA.

I suppose that this seems fine, but it is not my area.

THat case with M would actually be a weakness. Iirc she got like mugged in a park or something, then kept going back to that park after dark as if nothing had happened, as she lacked the fear response that would cause her to become wary of future harm. CH should be very, very difficult to scare considering some people who have lived, but this context for that isn't exactly a positive one.

Accepted: DMUA, Steven Pogi

Rejected: Wokistan, Xtas

Sorry for not updating that much, some pc problems. Personally, i thought this fear thing would just be on the positive trait side while removing the negative one, like the denser bone feature CH currently has, which in reality, would make him unable to swim and being able to move properly.

Bump

I mean I guess we could just say that CH is only afraid when it's convenient but that seems kinda dumb. CH definitely has fear resistance stuff that's not a downside though.

Accepted: DMUA, Steven Pogi, Kuroiha, AnonymousBlank

Rejected: Wokistan?, Xtas

How many more does it need to take to be added? Just asking

Definitely fine to add. This is useful against those, who use conventional fear manipulation.

Minor fear resistance seems reasonable. King vs Comp. Human when?

Accepted: DMUA, Steven Pogi, Kuroiha, AnonymousBlank, Skalt, ThePixelKirby, Smashor

Rejected: Wokistan?, Xtas

Bump

There's 7 votes, but yeah, this isn't a versus thread.

How many more till this can be added? If this follows the same rules as a versus thread, then in some time it may be addable.

I've instinctively wrote "Grace period.". Muscle memory, huh?

"When making sweeping or significant changes to an established and/or popular character or verse, please create a content revision thread first, so that it may be evaluated by the staff and the community at large to ensure that it falls within our guidelines." I doubt that CRTs follow the same rules as the versus threads. Do you feel like there's enough people to accept CRT revision content? We can ask mods/admins to unlock the page, so we could change the important.

Shouldn't CH be mentally trained to resist most kind of fears that don't involve cutting off oxygen supply?

Back