• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think I will, considering I don't expect my blog is going to be a profile in the first place, as well as the fact that when people read "Regeneration" or "Bodily Weaponry" they'd know what I mean. Plus, I expect Comp Human's best mu to be against a different species, so comparing the actual abilities between the two makes sense, like for example Comp Human vs Comp Plant or Comp Insect or something

I don't think I will, considering I don't expect my blog is going to be a profile in the first place, as well as the fact that when people read "Regeneration" or "Bodily Weaponry" they'd know what I mean. Plus, I expect Comp Human's best mu to be against a different species, so comparing the actual abilities between the two makes sense, like for example Comp Human vs Comp Plant or Comp Insect or something
Your choice, not mine. I respect that.

You should change Striking one
from Mike Tyson(better kept him)
to Francis Ngounou whose strongest punch equal to 96 HP

for Lifting one you better added
Seawise Giant the biggest ship ever
built can loaded up to 564,736 tonnes

Intelligence you should add William J Sidis who is truly confirm to be smartest human ever recorded (He can learning more than 40 languages and mastered each in 1 day then created his own one called Vendergood. He can
enroll at Harvard at 9 years old with perfect scores.)

to Francis Ngounou whose strongest punch equal to 96 HP
"The powerkube's ratings in franklins has been proven to be marketing hype rather than a scientific rating due to inconsistencies in how feats like Ngannou's strongest punch work. Nagannou's punch for example, needs to be subsonic and above the world record for the fastest punch to get to it's alleged rating[
  1. Could the absolute peak of a man be 9-B? | VS Battles Wiki Forum
"

I think the sheer size of the profile made this note fly over your head. The quote is in the other section in the Notes: section there.
Seawise Giant the biggest ship ever
built can loaded up to 564,736 tonnes
Lifting strength is the capacity of an entity to produce upward force (usually in Newtons (N)). How do you know it can accelerate quick enough to reach Class K LS when there's air and water friction with the heavy weight of the ship involved? Do you know the basics of what factors into Newtons?

If it's not the case that the biggest ship ever can accelerate quick enough to reach that amount of force, then give me the source for it's towing/weight capacity or other ships that have the most towing/weight capacity.

Mass isn't always correlated to lifting strength. We have Theropods on-site that have Class 5 lifting strength despite their weight.
Intelligence you should add William J Sidis who is truly confirm to be smartest human ever recorded (He can learning more than 40 languages and mastered each in 1 day then created his own one called Vendergood. He can
enroll at Harvard at 9 years old with perfect scores.)
Already planning to add that lol, I'm just more focused on the powers and abilities section.

necro bump; there's a tournament for composite human going around, and I want to bump in-case anyone wants to chat here.

I think I'll post to this thread whenever I find new up-and-coming stuff that relate to CH or whatever. Today I found articles about a freeze ray being developed

And when reading these I was like "omg! Can't wait to see CH buffs in 3 years!" I get liquid nitrogen sprays already are pretty impressive for ice-ray things in CH's arsenal, but a device that sucks up the heat off of objects not just only seems like it could work in a fight, but also for utility and medical science.

You also have the skin spray, which literally sprays back stuff on skin to make it regenerate considerably faster.

Of course this wouldn't account as Regeneration, since it would just be a form of Healing, but it's also still really cool.

JBW sounds like the perfect site for Composite Tree to be in on paper.
That's offensive to trees!

Also, uhh,

Causality Manipulating lasers... now it's completely useless in a combat setting, but imagine how insane this would be if this got heavily researched on

That's offensive to trees!
If this is meant to be a interpretation the statement being offensive, that's not true with my intentions.

Joke battles is practically the land of jokes and memes, and there are serious profiles that are actually funny.

And if you look at old threads of composite tree, it's uniqueness as a combatant and a literal tree made it a funny meme on the main site that it managed to fight sans.

Also, trees don't have brains, so they should be safe from being offended.

Last edited:
Made a composite tree respect thread (needs resistance to water and air manip since it can endure hurricanes and be unaffected to an extent, but otherwise is finished). Planning to remaster Composite Tree soon 'wink' 'wink'

What do you think?
It looks cool, also on the sleep resistance, I think they do. The source says that plants have internal "clocks" that let them know when it's nighttime routinely, which clearly is there because plants get far less sunlight at night, so there's less reason to try to absorb less sunlight. It seems less like because they're tired, and more so because it's automatic. Plants can't even get tired frankly since their activity is mainly based on whether they're even alive or not lol. I think this gives them immunity to sleep manip that are biological based, but sleep manip done by magic is basically just making an organism unable to do anything besides be unconscious

It looks cool, also on the sleep resistance, I think they do. The source says that plants have internal "clocks" that let them know when it's nighttime routinely, which clearly is there because plants get far less sunlight at night, so there's less reason to try to absorb less sunlight. It seems less like because they're tired, and more so because it's automatic. Plants can't even get tired frankly since their activity is mainly based on whether they're even alive or not lol. I think this gives them immunity to sleep manip that are biological based, but sleep manip done by magic is basically just making an organism unable to do anything besides be unconscious
"Sleep, a normal, reversible, recurrent state of reduced responsiveness to external stimulation that is accompanied by complex and predictable changes in physiology" -Brittanica link in the same section answering if plants resist sleep manipulation

The scan I presented also stated to have plants at reduced active times. And that would count as reduced responsiveness to external stimulation.

And I missed something in your response, plants are scientifically considered living organisms despite them lacking a conventional nervous system. If they weren't we humans would've put them in the same category as viruses as living beings.

I'll copy-paste updates to show everyone the extent of the staff shortage.

According to this thread and especially in this reply, Seol404 is nearly the only staff member working on JBW for 2021-2023 and the JBW site is virtually almost ded.

Only a select few users that care about the site do at least some user activity every 24 hrs.

The Wiki Maintenance Help Request as of recently from this post and up to pg 2 of the thread, Seol has invited IdiosyncraticLawyer and Mr. Bambu to help on site. Though it should be noted that it's implied some staff like Copetan and possibly Ryukama are still at least active on the site. Everyone should at least follow the "Wiki Maintenance Help Request" thread for joke battles in-case there's any updates on the staff shortage.

Back