• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copebot Profile Picture Photoshop Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copetan

Your local Minecraft addict
They/Them
Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
In case you haven't noticed, we have a bot!

When I made that account, I just threw together an edited picture to differentiate that user from me, but I was left a bit... unsatisfied. So, (i just thought of this) I guess I'm making a competition open to all members of this wiki to see who can make the best profile picture for Copebot!

I have some rules:

1. Base the picture off of a white faced cockatiel
  2. Make it robot-themed (it's a bot, what would you expect?)
  3. Post your final picture on this thread. If you post more than one, I will only accept the latest submission
  4. Please don't post any gruesome, obscene or offensive pictures, its a bannable offense
The final submission date will be on October 4, 2018

I hope you have fun!
Please participate

Hmm, I guess this looks somewhat fun.

Sure, I'll come up with something. Don't expect it to be too good though.

Crabwhale said:
Here it is:
Birbinator
As you can see, I went full on with the Terminator thing, which...eh, it's not original, but it still works.

welp, i'm not even gonna try, you beat anything i could ever make

Technically I'm ripping Copetan off in the first place, since Copebot's current profile is a Terminator reference as well.

Yeah, that doesn't follow one of the conditions that I set... So I won't accept it

Sorry

Yep, it follows the rules

Overlord775 said:
How about this ?
Mega Capebot
Yo, this is so much better than mine, it's not even funny.

Then again, I might be a bit biased.

I'm not going to post any opinions until we reach the deadline

Also, I made a tiny version of my picture so that it can all fit into the profile pic:

Tinybirbinator

That works too!

Okay, sine we're getting close to the deadline, I have a dilemma that I need to solve: I have no clue how I should choose a winner. I would feel to biased if I choose the picture, but if I have a voting system, I'm worried people would choose a picture I wouldn't like/isn't actually good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i dont know what to do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back