• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation of Moro from DBS manga

My_area

He/Him
I wanted to ask that why dont we have Moro page yet?He got 2 chapters to display his power so we can start by making a profile while we wait for more updates or should we still wait till Moro has all the feats?

There's nothing stopping you from making the profile, but considering the amount of people that watch DB, I would suggest you to ask them first in the Dragon Ball Discussion Thread in case someone else is planning to do the same.

I don't think there's going to be an animation any time soon (or if there's going to be any at all), there's also Manga profiles (or only one?), so they can just make one under that key.

Yeah, making a profile after the ark is finished has always be a good idea, but since when people has done that? Not even during the last arc people did it.

Yeah we could wait till arc finishes which will take long time or we can make Moro profile and keep editing it chapter by chapter I mean there is no harm right?

Then ask in the DB thread if someone is interested. You can always make a personal blog and make a draft of the profile; it also works for you to for practice.

@Dragon, don't recall said notice about confirmation, but it hasto be with KekGeekdom or any e-celeb?

Back