• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I mean technically only one person in our group actually attacked anyone once we were in the prison before the Destroyer became active, they broke out on their own, I think we knew they would try fighting the guards, but we weren't told about the killing, I think the only things most of us did wrong in the prison was attempt to escape if that's illegal (Several countries don't consider attempting to escape prison illegal if you don't commit any crimes while doing so not sure if that is the case here or not) and I guess being accessories to the main crime." Jack says.

"Meow what?"

Says the catgirl looking at the figure that asked that
The figure sort of contained the essence of her master, yet at the same time, very very distant— as they removed the hood to reveal a feminine face.

"Greetings." nodded at the catgirl, before turning their head to listen.
"You know, people will be tried for mass murder and releasing creatures that are genocidal, I suppose it is very likely that the War King will judge them with death sentence unless a miracle happens" said Zachary
"Would that miracle be something similar to getting a pardon?" they ask.

@ZoroNotZolo
"You will not do anything, for now the Soul Destroyer is probably dozens of kilometers in one direction, first we would have to get its trail, but the most important thing is that you are judged while the reconstruction team works and the reinforcements arrive" He aswner to Zeb
"I mean technically only one person in our group actually attacked anyone once we were in the prison before the Destroyer became active, they broke out on their own, I think we knew they would try fighting the guards, but we weren't told about the killing, I think the only things most of us did wrong in the prison was attempt to escape if that's illegal (Several countries don't consider attempting to escape prison illegal if you don't commit any crimes while doing so not sure if that is the case here or not) and I guess being accessories to the main crime." Jack says.
(From what I remember in my country it is illegal, so yes it would be here too)
"Well, being complicit still makes you a part of this, so you can thank that person for dragging you into this."
"Would that miracle be something similar to getting a pardon?" they ask.
"It would only lower their death sentence to being forced to serve the interests of this empire, you know like community service, cleaning and picking up trash." He aswner

the footsteps of people can be heard in the distance

@ZoroNotZolo
"You will not do anything, for now the Soul Destroyer is probably dozens of kilometers in one direction, first we would have to get its trail, but the most important thing is that you are judged while the reconstruction team works and the reinforcements arrive" He aswner to Zeb
As much as Zeb wanted to protest and mention that he was not with this group, all of this started because he was. So, the hero exhales, resigning himself to his fate at this point.

"OK."

"It would only lower their death sentence to being forced to serve the interests of this empire, you know like community service, cleaning and picking up trash." He aswner

the footsteps of people can be heard in the distance
"Is there anything to relieve the death sentence as a whole?" they asked.

"Is there anything to relieve the death sentence as a whole?" they asked.
"Why are you interested in knowing?" a voice behind asks. Zachary bows and takes a greeting position.

"My lord"

"You can rest Zachary, I will be in charge of judging this situation personally" said the person whose stone throne was being moved by several Centurions.

d4542os-683f7a38-3d7f-4892-a43b-3f6a14e0c278.jpg

"The war king Thusk" said Rex in low voice easily identified who the man was, Noah, the old man and he bowed slightly, more out of fear than respect.

"Why are you interested in knowing?" a voice behind asks. Zachary bows and takes a greeting position.

"My lord"

"You can rest Zachary, I will be in charge of judging this situation personally" said the person whose stone throne was being moved by several Centurions.

d4542os-683f7a38-3d7f-4892-a43b-3f6a14e0c278.jpg

"The war king Thusk" said Rex in low voice easily identified who the man was, Noah, the old man and he bowed slightly, more out of fear than respect.
The figure would also blow down out of conformity, and asked a question. "I wouldn't want to offend you Sir, but I have an urgent question..."

Last edited:
The figure would also blow down out of conformity, and asked a question. "I wouldn't want to offend Sir, but I have an urgent question..."
"What are your questions? Do you want me not to take murderers whose hands are stained with blood, both innocent and not innocent, but ultimately the blood of lives?"

Last edited:
Jack holds his face in his hand as he listens to the cloaked figure. He honestly just wanted to agree to go to Regnok.

"What are your questions? Do you want me not to take murderers whose hands are stained with blood, both innocent and not innocent, but ultimately the blood of lives?"
"Are there any ways to resolve said crimes and alleviate the perpetrator of their sins completely? Perchance, a form of duel or something obligating someone to receive a pardon?" they asked.

"Are there any ways to resolve said crimes and alleviate the perpetrator of their sins completely? Perchance, a form of duel or something obligating someone to receive a pardon?" they asked.
"I don't know what makes you think that someone who released 40 beings with enough desire for destruction should be forgiven, but whatever, there is a way, Regnok, although I will have to make adjustments since it was an activity that the entire town is supposed should see but now they cannot after all most of them are dead. However, that would only eliminate the initial part of the punished, with every second that passes two near-unstoppable forces move to fulfill their respective missions, which were released by these people, ultimately would still have debts with this town to whom paying with a simple regnok would not be enough" Thusk said

"I don't know what makes you think that someone who released 40 beings with enough desire for destruction should be forgiven, but whatever, there is a way, Regnok, although I will have to make adjustments since it was an activity that the entire town is supposed should see but now they cannot after all most of them are dead. However, that would only eliminate the initial part of the punished, with every second that passes two near-unstoppable forces move to fulfill their respective missions, which were released by these people, ultimately would still have debts with this town to whom paying with a simple regnok would not be enough" Thusk said
"So this Regnok, can you please explain how it works?"

"So this Regnok, can you please explain how it works?"
"The people who are in the Regnok sees theselves emerge in a reflection of reality, strength and powers are useless inside, if you stay inside for a long time you will never return, it consists of 5 levels, however it changes from Regnok to Regnok so i cannot really tell what you would found there" he said.

"By thw way who are you to be interested in this group?"

"One member of our group waited behind the rest of us." Jack says hinting at who he suspects to be the identity of the hooded figure as he removes his hand from his head.

"The people who are in the Regnok sees theselves emerge in a reflection of reality, strength and powers are useless inside, if you stay inside for a long time you will never return, it consists of 5 levels, however it changes from Regnok to Regnok so i cannot really tell what you would found there" he said.
Nodded at that dissemination.
"By thw way who are you to be interested in this group?"
"I'm a mere bystander who got caught searching for materials in my personal research." they replied, "My name is Gashadokuro."

"I assume we have already been found guilty for are part in this?" Jack asks.
"Yes" the war king aswner
Nodded at that dissemination.

"I'm a mere bystander who got caught searching for materials in my personal research." they replied, "My name is Gashadokuro."
"Mmm, I see, either way, your creator is guilty so she will pay for her crimen" he said and after a force movement Konoe and Yoshioka appeared through powerful telekinesis.

"Bound of invesiture, interesting but completely silly in the end." He said, having deciphered her plan and the real purpose of fake non-humans like Konoe and now Gasha

"Did you make another clone, are trying to corrupt the memory of another dead person? I swear..." Jack says before letting out a defeated sigh.

Mmm, I see, either way, your creator is guilty so she will pay for her crimen" he said and after a force movement Konoe and Yoshioka appeared through powerful telekinesis.

"Bound of invesiture, interesting but completely silly in the end." He said, having deciphered her plan and the real purpose of fake non-humans like Konoe and now Gasha
"Did you make another clone, are trying to corrupt the memory of another dead person? I swear..." Jack says before letting out a defeated sigh.
Yoshi, who was carried by Konoe through her hands, didn't speak and remained closing her eyes.

Gasha, who didn't bother trying to argue with The War King, replied to Jack, "I'm not a clone nor am I a dead person. I was born from machines, not from Investiture or her Glass."

Yoshi, who was carried by Konoe through her hands, didn't speak and remained closing her eyes.

Gasha, who didn't bother trying to argue with The War King, replied to Jack, "I'm not a clone nor am I a dead person. I was born from machines, not from Investiture or her Glass."
"Either way I guess everyone wants to go through the Regnok to avoid death" he says while roll his eyes

(now waiting for the others, I'll focus on Powerless in the meantime, the last episode of a series I watch gave me a couple of ideas)

The figure sort of contained the essence of her master, yet at the same time, very very distant— as they removed the hood to reveal a feminine face.

"Greetings." nodded at the catgirl, before turning their head to listen.
"Meeeow?..."

She was confused about the newcomer overall, like how they had a familiarity in their aura like her 2 masters

"I mean, yeah, I assumed we would need to actually try making amends to the best of our ability afterwards. I just have a job besides causing problems and I would like to have at least a small chance at finishing it." Jack says.

"You're my creator's and her Second Self's dearest pet, Xordenia..." they replied.
"You are a doll basically?"

Asks the cat curiously about her being
"Either way I guess everyone wants to go through the Regnok to avoid death" he says while roll his eyes
"Pretty sure there is chance of death against whatever we are put up against regardless...."

Pointed Deel with arms crossed

"Pretty sure there is chance of death against whatever we are put up against regardless...."

Pointed Deel with arms crossed
"Yeah, that is true" says Noah before look to the war king

"I'm in" says Noah

"Me too" Rex said.

The old man was thoughtful but in the end he accepted.

"Well, follow us, we will have a lot to do to prepare the field" he said this while his centurions began to take his throne to slowly move it somewhere else.

"Well, follow us, we will have a lot to do to prepare the field" he said this while his centurions began to take his throne to slowly move it somewhere else.
Konoe would continue carrying Yoshioka's sleeping body as Gasha would walk the other way, more so just to walk around and survey their surroundings.

"•sigh• These days have surely been a blasting event to never forget...."

He follows after them, Xordenia on the other hand becomes a cat again and jumps on Konoe shoulder to get the usual free travel without her moving herself

Last edited:
Zebedee and Taeka both make their ways forward. The former had a more solemn expression, and the latter one of curiosity. What kind of things awaited her in Regnok that it was considered a worthy punishment not just for her, but also for the whole team?

(You pretend what you say you feel
You pretend that you're something special
All your lies that you hide behind
I see right through you, see right through you🎶)

The group was moved to a room, the War king went to another area, however he told them to continue walking down the hallway until they reached the end, there they saw in the background a large entrance that they had to cross.

"Well, prepare for whatever" Rex said walking towards the door, if this thing was going to judge them, it had to be tough. Maybe their abilities were probably be mostly useless

(You pretend what you say you feel
You pretend that you're something special
All your lies that you hide behind
I see right through you, see right through you🎶)

The group was moved to a room, the War king went to another area, however he told them to continue walking down the hallway until they reached the end, there they saw in the background a large entrance that they had to cross.

"Well, prepare for whatever" Rex said walking towards the door, if this thing was going to judge them, it had to be tough. Maybe their abilities were probably be mostly useless
Yoshioka would remain sleeping on Konoe's lap upon sitting down on a glass bench she made, with her placing Xordenia near the sleeping murderer as Gasha was out wandering the damage done to the city.

(Konoe enters with Group carrying Yoshi and Xordy, Gasha is not present and is just wandering around for exploration)
(So she is breaking the law by being Yoshioka's accomplice and not going to be sentenced, I understand, new crime for the group, i got it

80hhqx.png

This is a joke by the way, you dont have to rewrite you aswner but if you do it, i will nuke the existance)

Back