• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, but the Drone was almost touching Deel with its claws, so generating an ice structure to completely restrain his body would make sense, after all, if it were just the arms, it would still have its wings and tail free to attack it or would simply stomp on the ice to free itself)
(Its a difference between freezing completely the entirely body and just creating a structure to hold someone and even if he had parts left, its opportunity to take it down, let alone what i said earlier, broken in pieces if encased

Edit your last comment on him)

Still, the maneuver Konoe made caused her to pull Yoshioka out in time while she used [Carmine Autumn] to knock it back and to give herself momentum to run away, whilst accelerating with Godspeed.
Again managed to push them but not damage was done.
"They gotta have a weakness...but what....think....think....i got sharp vision as a cat...gotta put it to use to see from any exploitable weak spot...."

Says in her head as she made as much distance as possible from the creatures and looked at most of them to find anything that may help
She didn't notice anything really useful, she just saw possible ways of how to die if she got close to this, claws, wings that instead of feathers had swords, saw teeth, a tail with a yellow container and a needle, probably the tail was the Weakest area because the tail was very thin.
(Its a difference between freezing completely the entirely body and just creating a structure to hold someone and even if he had parts left, its opportunity to take it down, let alone what i said earlier, broken in pieces if encased)
(Fair enough, anyway)

He moved away, but also uses one of the earlier attacks on it while still trapped, to at least take it down and deal with one less of them, then starts flying away
the damage was done leaving its arms a little broken only for a metallic mass to cover him and regenerate (no, I'm not pulling this out of nowhere, these guys canonically in their series can regenerate from almost any damage other than total body o Core destruction.)

She didn't notice anything really useful, she just saw possible ways of how to die if she got close to this, claws, wings that instead of feathers had swords, saw teeth, a tail with a yellow container and a needle, probably the tail was the Weakest area because the tail was very thin.
"Maybe there....lets see....if this idea goes well"

Vomiting a bunch of hairballs, she tosses them one by one at one of the creatures tail, as they start ripping it open with its combined grip and get inside the body quick

While in, they all start tearing apart the creature from inside out, piece by piece, till its scrap
the damage was done leaving its arms a little broken only for a metallic mass to cover him and regenerate (no, I'm not pulling this out of nowhere, these guys canonically in their series can regenerate from almost any damage other than total body o Core destruction.)
"These blasted beings....what in the blazes are they?"

He was floating in the air looking from above quick and see where a possible exit is, as most will start approaching him eventually probably, he generates vibrations in his arms, this time for longer, before clapping his palms and sending a violent shockwave to them, this one should be powerful enough to blast them in pieces

"They seem to be mechanical flesh eating chimeras." Jack says before pausing as he looks toward the blackened sun.

"Yoshi, remember the mistwrath dragon we fought?" Jack asks.

"Maybe there....lets see....if this idea goes well"

Vomiting a bunch of hairballs, she tosses them one by one at one of the creatures tail, as they start ripping it open with its combined grip and get inside the body quick

While in, they all start tearing apart the creature from inside out, piece by piece, till its scrap
Since Xordiene herself had previously moved away from them, it gave them enough time to react and simply vaporize the fluff of hair before they were even two meters away from them, and the laser did not stop, as it went towards her with the intention of kill her
"These blasted beings....what in the blazes are they?"
"Oh, they are just my disassembled drones, I made them to help me with a purpose, the end of everything, after all I am the exponential void, and you seem to come from a place with a lot of matter to consume, giggle, villain dialogue" said the voice
He was floating in the air looking from above quick and see where a possible exit is
If Deel looks to the North where the exit is supposed to be, he could notice that the ravine from before did not seem to be a common ravine, since it extended much further than his vision, It was like a giant pool of doom, you couldn't see the other side, only the blackness of a fall towards certain death.

, as most will start approaching him eventually probably, he generates vibrations in his arms, this time for longer, before clapping his palms and sending a violent shockwave to them, this one should be powerful enough to blast them in pieces
However, they already expected this, they had analyzed that possibility so they stayed out of his range, now at least 20 of them were in front of him, before pointing their hands at him, transforming into an energy cannon, and firing them all at the same time, the power of these would vaporize him if it touch him

Taeka popped her leg back into place, ignoring where it was broken.

Meanwhile, Zebedee exhaled, going back to blasting the drones with electricity. However, he kept going, with his plan being to overload them.

Taeka popped her leg back into place, ignoring where it was broken.

Meanwhile, Zebedee exhaled, going back to blasting the drones with electricity. However, he kept going, with his plan being to overload them.
"Zeb, stop, even if we destroys 10-20, there are almost 100 of them, I doubt you have enough power for that and I have the feeling that they are just playing with us, these are probably just a scouting group so there will be more. " Rex shouted after releasing Taeka, who adjusted her leg, and then crouched down with difficulty, avoiding a cut that almost left him headless. Although he could not control their metallic bodies, he pushed himself away using them while he continued running towards the North

Since Xordiene herself had previously moved away from them, it gave them enough time to react and simply vaporize the fluff of hair before they were even two meters away from them, and the laser did not stop, as it went towards her with the intention of kill her
She instinctively dodges and runs off from there, till she had safe distance, although she felt getting tired slowly and stops afterwards to catch some breath

"I need to get close to them somehow....that can work possibly...
"Oh, they are just my disassembled drones, I made them to help me with a purpose, the end of everything, after all I am the exponential void, and you seem to come from a place with a lot of matter to consume, giggle, villain dialogue" said the voice
"Who is this talking?! Who you think you are?!"
If Deel looks to the North where the exit is supposed to be, he could notice that the ravine from before did not seem to be a common ravine, since it extended much further than his vision, It was like a giant pool of doom, you couldn't see the other side, only the blackness of a fall towards certain death.
"Phenomenal....simply phenomenal..."

Pointed out irritated on the situation
However, they already expected this, they had analyzed that possibility so they stayed out of his range, now at least 20 of them were in front of him, before pointing their hands at him, transforming into an energy cannon, and firing them all at the same time, the power of these would vaporize him if it touch him
Immediately flies off out of the way, but prepared quickly a huge ball of fire, to detonate and deal with the lasers to help more, as he continues flying and thinks for a bit about something

"If electricity and fire doesnt affect them, but instead powered them up...along being of metal....a possibility can be..."

He tries to absorb heat from the creatures, in case they still have it from previous attempts of attacks used on them from what Deel thought earlier

"Zeb, stop, even if we destroys 10-20, there are almost 100 of them, I doubt you have enough power for that and I have the feeling that they are just playing with us, these are probably just a scouting group so there will be more. " Rex shouted after releasing Taeka, who adjusted her leg, and then crouched down with difficulty, avoiding a cut that almost left him headless. Although he could not control their metallic bodies, he pushed himself away using them while he continued running towards the North
"It's 20 less than what could come after us..." He said, still adamant, "We're getting through this, by any means necessary."

She instinctively dodges and runs off from there, till she had safe distance, although she felt getting tired slowly and stops afterwards to catch some breath

"I need to get close to them somehow....that can work possibly...
The machines didn't give her a second, they continued firing hundreds of these bullets to the cat if she dont move, she will die

"Who is this talking?! Who you think you are?!"
"Oh, I was hoping you guys would introduce yourselves first, roll eyes" said the voice while in the distance you could see a small robot, if your mind remembered correctly this little robot had quite a similarity to one of the super prisoners that were frozen (the the blonde in the middle)
24ed28b19f91054a19f56bd26b7c3756.jpg

That's what the War King was referring to with a reflection of reality, they are inside of what if, the prisoner who almost escaped because of the team had not been stopped by the Centurions and the own War King.

"My name is Cyn." said the small robot of less than 1.6m that had caused a genocide on a global scale
"It's 20 less than what could come after us..." He said, still adamant, "We're getting through this, by any means necessary."
"Well, you would still have to deal with me, but don't worry, we have all the time in the world to play, after all there is no place to escape, it's kind of boring since I killed the last thinking beings a while ago." Cyn aswner
He tries to absorb heat from the creatures, in case they still have it from previous attempts of attacks used on them from what Deel thought earlier
Unfortunately, it only had a little effect, because those who were boosted had used it in that time when they tried to vaporizing Deel and the others who were boosted were dealing with the rest of the group separate from Deel.

The machines didn't give her a second, they continued firing hundreds of these bullets to the cat if she dont move, she will die

"Oh, I was hoping you guys would introduce yourselves first, roll eyes" said the voice while in the distance you could see a small robot, if your mind remembered correctly this little robot had quite a similarity to one of the super prisoners that were frozen (the the blonde in the middle)

That's what the War King was referring to with a reflection of reality, they are inside of what if, the prisoner who almost escaped because of the team had not been stopped by the Centurions and the own War King.

"My name is Cyn." said the small robot of less than 1.6m that had caused a genocide on a global scale

"Well, you would still have to deal with me, but don't worry, we have all the time in the world to play, after all there is no place to escape, it's kind of boring since I killed the last thinking beings a while ago." Cyn aswner
"Then we'll deal with you," Zebedee said defiantly, "I don't care what you are, who you are... None of that matters. The only thing that matters now is that you're going to pay for this."

"Then we'll deal with you," Zebedee said defiantly, "I don't care what you are, who you are... None of that matters. The only thing that matters now is that you're going to pay for this."
"Do what you want, just not die so quickly, i want to know where you guys came from, you know, to pay a visit later, shrug," Cyn said.

Rex and Noah avoiding the Murder drones, noticing the large abyss was 2 kilometers away from them, so they would be left with no ground to flee.

Her instincts warned her and dodges away, flipping back continously at inhumanly fast speed for olympic humans, eventually during one of her flips she stuck her claws in the ground and rips an enormous chunk of earth which she flings during the backflip motion to not lose momentum, turning on the way into a huge wave of sand coming their way

Unfortunately, it only had a little effect, because those who were boosted had used it in that time when they tried to vaporizing Deel and the others who were boosted were dealing with the rest of the group separate from Deel.
"Tsk"

Deel was getting irritated already, he was gonna do something but he suddenly starts descending, little by little till he couldnt maintain himself anymore, his heritage didnt allow him to fly for too long like full dragons, as such he had no choice but to land down somewhere safe for a while

Her instincts warned her and dodges away, flipping back continously at inhumanly fast speed for olympic humans, eventually during one of her flips she stuck her claws in the ground and rips an enormous chunk of earth which she flings during the backflip motion to not lose momentum, turning on the way into a huge wave of sand coming their way
They quickly crystallized the sand using their lasers, to continue flying towards where Xor was.

Rex noticed the abyss and remembered what the guy said about going north.

"God, please, I hope this works" he thought, he waited for the right moment as more murder drones approached him, at one point, Rex pushed himself with the metal the Drones were made of to get close to the abyss. Just 30 meters away from him, he was looking for the exit.

"They seem to be mechanical flesh eating chimeras." Jack says before pausing as he looks toward the blackened sun.

"Yoshi, remember the mistwrath dragon we fought?" Jack asks.
Again managed to push them but not damage was done.
They quickly crystallized the sand using their lasers, to continue flying towards where Xor was.
Amidst the ongoing chaos, the Crystal Princess would lie on the menagerie of bodies all bloodied- her kicking leg bleeding from its shatterment earlier. She would be like a dog playing dead, watching the battle rage on as she became second fiddle, in a trance and embellished deep within her thoughts, head laying low for the most part. Neither planning nor taking action. Just thinking.

Upon the ocean of red liquid, she fiddled with the bones scattered throughout the area, feeling their weight- the amount of screaming that these people had let out trying to escape or even fight back the fiends from dwindling their already few friends and comrades. Much to the loss she and the group felt upon receiving a beatdown from the Destroyer, that very spear stabbing her plastic heart only ground the remaining humanity she had left into a fine powder. Mashed into the finest of sand, the once castle crumbled down and left her with nothing.

Nothing but... the "current".
Making use of skulls and intestines as a makeshift crutch, her deadlocked pupils shrunk and her head tilted towards the side, fabricating her loss of a limb from the air as crystals surrounded the stump and shifted into synthetic flesh for her to walk on two rather than one. It wasn't the first, but rather a "one-in-the-many" time that she got her pile of rubbish cards handed by fate's cruel deal, and a brief fire set from deep within would easily burn out, sparkling away any quelled anger. Keep it together... Maybe not.

Don't hold back.
Having both hands clasp and form a prayer, she'd twist both palms and have each finger face the opposite direction- East and West- arms slowly raised to the black void of a "sky", gripping each thenar tightly with her thumbs and positioning them near her chest, all stained in crimson.

Earlier, usage of both Replay had every instance of an "attack" be counted as "multiple" rather than generalized and considered "singular" making the ability more taxing to use. Another would be the instability of space-related abilities caused by the difference in reality, causing [Azure] and [Carmine]- and in return [Orchid] - to become inefficient as a form of attack. Though the previous did send some shockwaves, a mere push against an "obsidian wall" would only diminish any chance the team has, and waste the valuable endurance- how little may it be.

Be greedier.
A complex gamble would be to measure the exact parameters of how the space works, alongside modifying Memory Replay by applying Magic to reinforce and enhance its capacity, then applying the usage of all forms of amps- Bunraku, Chichibu, and Loansharks for the increased capacity in faculty. With [Memory Replay: Self] out of the picture, any form of exploit would be her only- and most usual- scapegoat for achieving more power.

Occam's Razor.
Disagreement would her head motioned. Simplicity is always the best, and that very idea from the undead brought that and another variable into her equation. Rather than trying to use mere [Glass] in defending or attacking, a more stable and equally as impressive would be the [Spring Glass]. As if lagging behind her progress, many of her techniques were left unchecked by her pursuit of improvement, forgetting- or rather- deforesting any "unnecessary" data from her biological processing unit.

[Red Cedar]

Circular devices surround each of her shoulders, three blade prongs slowly protrude and are attached in an angular motion, spinning rapidly at a moment's notice, lifting the lady above a few feet.

[Northwest]

Releasing each finger from their respective flesh groups, she lets go of both palms and reveals a spherical object. Outlined bluish glow, it would wobble and blob around afloat in the air before mirroring tiny infant-like fingers attempting to establish a reach to its mother.

AI_Sphere.jpg
[Crest of the Deep]

The orb grew frigid and had the surrounding corpses turned into a crust of snowy white soil, making their blood turn solid cold upon hearing the presence of the newborn "baby". That is to say a "technique". Variety would always be wonderful when facing new opponents, letting in on a couple of parlor tricks before introducing yet another blazing boy into the fray. Especially at a time of doubt, a ray of hope would much be needed, or something similar- and just as cheesy as one.

With [Dry Ice] and [Spring Glass] combined into the atmosphere, the first she would construct in this world of death would be her mark in the history of Regnok. The fans on her rear would spread into winged appendages, as the infant's fingers would mature into hands that slowly surrounded its master and, without doubting or disclosing any second thought, her next words answered all their questions.

[Bunraku: Full Release- Modified]
40_Times_People_Came_Up_With_The_Best_Tattoo_Designs_And_Shared_Pics_On_This_Online_Group.jpg

[Frenzied Torrent of Nine-Circled Treachery]
Mudras, prayers, and mantras. Each would form a hand enlarged and towering above a smaller one, and the one tinier, and the one below, until it protected and covered Yoshioka in a cocoon of protection and cold, entering her pupa. And as strange light would emit from the palm of each hand, [X-Ray] would be the embedded "sure-hit" rather than [Everlasting Madness]which is Memory Manipulation overloading the person's mind with a series of horrible events that makes them Lovecraftian-insane. This would spread like a plague and shoot out onto the enemies like lasers made by phantoms, with the surrounding ravine and the hide these drones are made from becoming their room for reflection and redirecting only towards the hundreds, and not at her allies. Calculated and measured.

Amidst the ongoing chaos, the Crystal Princess would lie on the menagerie of bodies all bloodied- her kicking leg bleeding from its shatterment earlier. She would be like a dog playing dead, watching the battle rage on as she became second fiddle, in a trance and embellished deep within her thoughts, head laying low for the most part. Neither planning nor taking action. Just thinking.

Upon the ocean of red liquid, she fiddled with the bones scattered throughout the area, feeling their weight- the amount of screaming that these people had let out trying to escape or even fight back the fiends from dwindling their already few friends and comrades. Much to the loss she and the group felt upon receiving a beatdown from the Destroyer, that very spear stabbing her plastic heart only ground the remaining humanity she had left into a fine powder. Mashed into the finest of sand, the once castle crumbled down and left her with nothing.

Nothing but... the "current".
Making use of skulls and intestines as a makeshift crutch, her deadlocked pupils shrunk and her head tilted towards the side, fabricating her loss of a limb from the air as crystals surrounded the stump and shifted into synthetic flesh for her to walk on two rather than one. It wasn't the first, but rather a "one-in-the-many" time that she got her pile of rubbish cards handed by fate's cruel deal, and a brief fire set from deep within would easily burn out, sparkling away any quelled anger. Keep it together... Maybe not.

Don't hold back.
Having both hands clasp and form a prayer, she'd twist both palms and have each finger face the opposite direction- East and West- arms slowly raised to the black void of a "sky", gripping each thenar tightly with her thumbs and positioning them near her chest, all stained in crimson.

Earlier, usage of both Replay had every instance of an "attack" be counted as "multiple" rather than generalized and considered "singular" making the ability more taxing to use. Another would be the instability of space-related abilities caused by the difference in reality, causing [Azure] and [Carmine]- and in return [Orchid] - to become inefficient as a form of attack. Though the previous did send some shockwaves, a mere push against an "obsidian wall" would only diminish any chance the team has, and waste the valuable endurance- how little may it be.

Be greedier.
A complex gamble would be to measure the exact parameters of how the space works, alongside modifying Memory Replay by applying Magic to reinforce and enhance its capacity, then applying the usage of all forms of amps- Bunraku, Chichibu, and Loansharks for the increased capacity in faculty. With [Memory Replay: Self] out of the picture, any form of exploit would be her only- and most usual- scapegoat for achieving more power.

Occam's Razor.
Disagreement would her head motioned. Simplicity is always the best, and that very idea from the undead brought that and another variable into her equation. Rather than trying to use mere [Glass] in defending or attacking, a more stable and equally as impressive would be the [Spring Glass]. As if lagging behind her progress, many of her techniques were left unchecked by her pursuit of improvement, forgetting- or rather- deforesting any "unnecessary" data from her biological processing unit.

[Red Cedar]

Circular devices surround each of her shoulders, three blade prongs slowly protrude and are attached in an angular motion, spinning rapidly at a moment's notice, lifting the lady above a few feet.

[Northwest]

Releasing each finger from their respective flesh groups, she lets go of both palms and reveals a spherical object. Outlined bluish glow, it would wobble and blob around afloat in the air before mirroring tiny infant-like fingers attempting to establish a reach to its mother.

AI_Sphere.jpg
[Crest of the Deep]

The orb grew frigid and had the surrounding corpses turned into a crust of snowy white soil, making their blood turn solid cold upon hearing the presence of the newborn "baby". That is to say a "technique". Variety would always be wonderful when facing new opponents, letting in on a couple of parlor tricks before introducing yet another blazing boy into the fray. Especially at a time of doubt, a ray of hope would much be needed, or something similar- and just as cheesy as one.

With [Dry Ice] and [Spring Glass] combined into the atmosphere, the first she would construct in this world of death would be her mark in the history of Regnok. The fans on her rear would spread into winged appendages, as the infant's fingers would mature into hands that slowly surrounded its master and, without doubting or disclosing any second thought, her next words answered all their questions.

[Bunraku: Full Release- Modified]
40_Times_People_Came_Up_With_The_Best_Tattoo_Designs_And_Shared_Pics_On_This_Online_Group.jpg

[Frenzied Torrent of Nine-Circled Treachery]
Mudras, prayers, and mantras. Each would form a hand enlarged and towering above a smaller one, and the one tinier, and the one below, until it protected and covered Yoshioka in a cocoon of protection and cold, entering her pupa. And as strange light would emit from the palm of each hand, [X-Ray] would be the embedded "sure-hit" rather than [Everlasting Madness]which is Memory Manipulation overloading the person's mind with a series of horrible events that makes them Lovecraftian-insane. This would spread like a plague and shoot out onto the enemies like lasers made by phantoms, with the surrounding ravine and the hide these drones are made from becoming their room for reflection and redirecting only towards the hundreds, and not at her allies. Calculated and measured.

Since the attack takes a few moments of preparation, Cyn would not sit idly by.

"Ohhhh nice technique, but you know who else is the honored one?" She paused as she raised her hand before saying

"Imaginary Technique: [NULL]"

The girl's smile and macabre laugh were distorted, making it worse while the [Null] was launched, the attack was at high speed, it distorted the radiation[X-Ray]/lasers and in fact, the closer it got, it devoured all matter and forms of energy, the Murder Drones had to move to get out of the range of the black hole created by Cyn, space-time was folded with its passage, If the group doesn't move out of the way, the singularity will destroy them

(By the way, I'm not going to pull out any extra skills, all I'm doing is just using the characters' Canon skills.

Also, the exit from that place exists)

Since the attack takes a few moments of preparation, Cyn would not sit idly by.

"Ohhhh nice technique, but you know who else is the honored one?" She paused as she raised her hand before saying

"Imaginary Technique: [NULL]"

The girl's smile and macabre laugh were distorted, making it worse while the [Null] was launched, the attack was at high speed, it distorted the radiation[X-Ray]/lasers and in fact, the closer it got, it devoured all matter and forms of energy, the Murder Drones had to move to get out of the range of the black hole created by Cyn, space-time was folded with its passage, If the group doesn't move out of the way, the singularity will destroy them

Xordenia stretches her arms to take Yoshioka and Konoe in her grasp before doing a bold decision, but better then dealing with this

"You two, we are leaving by force, i dont take nyaoh for answers"

She would jump with them down the cliff immediately afterwards, when reaching far down enough she would use her leg claws to stick to the surface of the cliff and stop themselves from further descending

Jack and Aonbharr follow Rex.
Rex saw what was coming if he didn't dodge and also, with no many options, jumped into the abyss.

The old man took a second longer, the group had forgotten that they had said be careful with the darkness, so there was the possibility that the darkness was the abyss, but well, he was going to die anyway.

Noah looked at what was approaching, however, she was worried not only if the abyss was the way out or not, but what would stop this thing from following them? Although her attention went to something, it was small, very small, but it was a white point in the distance far behind Cyn that was slowly growing larger, she just jump before the black hole get more closed

Unfortunately, the plan wasn't just to use the hands and coat everyone in the bathe of some UV. The gigantic hands enveloping the area was the entirety and the very crux of hopefully sealing the murder drones in one big arena.
Xordenia stretches her arms to take Yoshioka and Konoe in her grasp before doing a bold decision, but better then dealing with this
Konoe would be grabbed by the cat. But as for Yoshioka, she would be at the center of her domain, covered in a cocoon. Fortunately, she was far away— enough to ensure her safety in case there would be anyone going for her. Thank the cat.

She would jump with them down the cliff immediately afterwards, when reaching far down enough she would use her leg claws to stick to the surface of the cliff and stop themselves from further descending
Noah looked at what was approaching, however, she was worried not only if the abyss was the way out or not, but what would stop this thing from following them? Although her attention went to something, it was small, very small, but it was a white point in the distance far behind Cyn that was slowly growing larger, she just jump before the black hole get more closed
But that very black hole would be used as her other form of idea. Since the hands are still commanded by her, she instead would try to form a structure to harness the energy of said black hole — inspired by the Birch planet — and shifting their shapes into hexagons to surround it. Similar to a Dyson sphere.

Last edited:
(If you're wondering why I haven't responded, I'm still waiting for Zoro, I think I have an idea of what to do but first I'd like to see if I have to adjust it or not)

But that very black hole would be used as her other form of idea. Since the hands are still commanded by her, she instead would try to form a structure to harness the energy of said black hole — inspired by the Birch planet — and shifting their shapes into hexagons to surround it. Similar to a Dyson sphere
However, that failed, mainly for 3 reasons:

1-The construction time for something like this would take several centuries, mainly because the tremendous gravity would simply prevent anything from being built around the black hole without falling inside.

2-Like the previous thing, the deconstruction caused by matter approaching the black hole will not allow this to be achieved, only this time the black hole is in motion instead of being in a state of minimal motion, since the black hole that he threw it at high speed towards Yoshioka

3-She lacked the knowledge exactly how to do it, she was smart but she was tied to the principle that if you don't know how to make the base, you can't do something, a genius couldn't build a television if that genius didn't have access to the materials or even to the exact knowledge to build electronic parts or even know about the existence of electricity, the same thing happened here.

4-Dyson spheres are theoretical, we don't even know if they would really be optimal or how to make them, also where you got the idea from is it not even possible if we really used the real laws of physics.

The Black hole grew, it already ate half of Yoshioka's Domian and it was only 20 meters away from her, if she didn't move and escape she would crushed to death by the extreme gravity.

the white dot got a little bigger
Unfortunately, the plan wasn't just to use the hands and coat everyone in the bathe of some UV. The gigantic hands enveloping the area was the entirety and the very crux of hopefully sealing the murder drones in one big arena
The Drones fired their weapons destroying the attempt to seal them, since the black hole and black sun (which as I said before works in reverse, draining the heat and therefore in this case the radiation) absorbed most of the radiation. They did not have problems beyond irritation, a first degree burn from the initial radiation that quickly healed

Cyn smiled slightly watching how the majority abandoned Yoshioka, falling to certain death because that cliff had no bottom from what she had checked.

The Black hole grew, it already ate half of Yoshioka's Domian and it was only 20 meters away from her, if she didn't move and escape she would crushed to death by the extreme gravity.
Cyn smiled slightly watching how the majority abandoned Yoshioka, falling to certain death because that cliff had no bottom from what she had checked.
20 meters, 20 exact meters. The postulated argument for making the sphere was still a theoretical concept, but trying wasn't as much of a gamble as what happened currently. Even if the existence of this matter-crushing phenomenon be in front of her, Yoshioka can't help but consider this to be...

Profoundly interesting.

[Void Simulated Memories: Ungaikyō]

Surely, if one were to see closely, Cyn wouldn't even find the activation of her ability to be right where the gravity would be supposedly crushing her.

Thankfully, the cat had the real body — her very cocoon and Konoe, whom is protecting it with her life— having remote control over both the hands, cancelling its ability to reveal her true intentions.

Seeing both attempts fail, studying and analyzing the attack she created would be the third and final "attack" she did.

Void Simulated Memories work through the creation of fake memories and simulates it into reality, like a projectile. Ungaikyō, on the other hand, is simply using Glass to reflect light and cause illusions. And as the Black hole was clearly bending this light, so too would be her vision towards the "Yoshioka", when the cocoon was, in fact, her true location.

Memory Replay Self and the "confiscation" of that ability made the girl turn back from her current and look back to her roots. Bearing a printer and spectroscopy into practice, VSM instead "replicated" the effect of how Memory Replay: Self "would've worked" but made it more effective.

Rather than making a replay of her past self, which costs more stamina and was in risk of receiving a more powerful attack than the amplification she would attain — an example being that of the Destroyer — it instead "prints" a fake version different from the "Yoshioka" and have it be projected to simulate the usage of said destroyed ability by the Identity Blade, yet made it hassle-free from the user.

Ad-lib in the making.

"Roll eyes, anyway, it's not like I can't create my own fake reality but oh well" She said as she clasped her hands together.

"Well this planet bored me" she smiled and then took control of her black hole and the black sun, and what happened now was disastrous when she fused both, the planet was torn apart the entire form of matter would eventually be consumed by the super black hole that had taken the place of the core, Cyn being the one who snacked on the planet in the center of the black hole.

Earth.jpg

As the white approached. A Blue vortex was the last thing seen and heard as everyone fell to a different place.

The atmosphere changed at the same time as their location, it was more peaceful, what they did not expect is that everyone, regardless of how close or how far they were to each other, ended up separated, alone, even Konoe or Yoshioka cannot sense the other part of them, now they were in a place that seems to be a swamp.

images

Zebedee and Taeka get up. Naturally, the first thing that would be done by both of them, in spite of how near or far they were from each other, would be to examine their surroundings.

Zebedee and Taeka get up. Naturally, the first thing that would be done by both of them, in spite of how near or far they were from each other, would be to examine their surroundings.
The place was calm, there was not much, although it was difficult to see anything after about 40 meters due to the fog around, the water was shallow

Xordenia stared around for a bit before shouting some names

"Master Yos? Master Kon? Everyone?"

Upon getting up she would walk and see whats with the swamp as for Deel in his case he would try flying up and get a better view, perhaps the others were not far off, as its weird to be all separated as such

"Does this place make any sense at all? How we ended up in this swamp?"

Rex stood up since his face was muddy, he was a little dizzy, then at one point he vomited, he waited a few minutes to stabilize, looking around it was a strange swamp, his senses were chaos, he couldn't feel anyone, so which left his only functional eye free, looking at himself he noticed something on his foot, it was a black substance that was stuck to his foot, it was strange, he couldn't feel his foot but at the same time he could move it.

Noah, the first thing she noticed was the dull sky. The place where she was was surrounded by trees. She walked until she reached a puddle where she noticed that an area of her right elbow was covered with a black substance that confused her.

The old man got up as best he could and began his search, although he was worried that his remaining hand was covered by a black substance, although he could move it and beyond a feeling of discomfort it did not seem to affect him much.

If Zeb looked at himself in the water he would notice how the part of his left ear was covered by a dark substance.

The same thing happened with Taeka, part of her right knee was covered in the black substance.

Xordenia stared around for a bit before shouting some names

"Master Yos? Master Kon? Everyone?"

Upon getting up she would walk and see whats with the swamp as for Deel in his case he would try flying up and get a better view, perhaps the others were not far off, as its weird to be all separated as such

"Does this place make any sense at all? How we ended up in this swamp?"
One of Xor's paws was covered in the black substance, and as she sat around, she could see several trees, and the only thing she could hear was the sound of a cricket.

Deel suffered from the same thing - his upper back was covered in that same dark mass, although he didn't notice it initially.

Already looking around, Deel saw the whiteness on the south, there was not much to the north or west of where he was beyond trees and some mountain, however in the distance on the East although it could hardly be noticed due to the fog, if he concentrated he could see what what could be the shadow of a structure

One of Xor's paws was covered in the black substance, and as she sat around, she could see several trees, and the only thing she could hear was the sound of a cricket.
"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew"

She attempts to shake the substance off of her, then try clean it in the water if that didnt work for her
Deel suffered from the same thing - his upper back was covered in that same dark mass, although he didn't notice it initially.

Already looking around, Deel saw the whiteness on the south, there was not much to the north or west of where he was beyond trees and some mountain, however in the distance on the East although it could hardly be noticed due to the fog, if he concentrated he could see what what could be the shadow of a structure
"Hmm...maybe they could be there"

He flies at the structure once he managed to focus his dragonian eyesight at it upon looking to East

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew"

She attempts to shake the substance off of her, then try clean it in the water if that didnt work for her
The black matter did not come off, in fact, it did not feel as if it were some liquid on top of the skin but as if it were the skin itself.
"Hmm...maybe they could be there"

He flies at the structure once he managed to focus his dragonian eyesight at it upon looking to East
The closer he got he could see that it was a small town in the distance that was trapped in this swamp just like him, its houses did not seem to be that big, although he would have to go down to see it better because the fog did not allow him to see well.

The atmosphere changed at the same time as their location, it was more peaceful, what they did not expect is that everyone, regardless of how close or how far they were to each other, ended up separated, alone, even Konoe or Yoshioka cannot sense the other part of them, now they were in a place that seems to be a swamp.
"..." the cocoon remained still and was gonna stay that way for quite a long time. Konoe, on the other hand, woke up and— in her stupor— looked around for anything else strange.

"..." the cocoon remained still and was gonna stay that way for quite a long time. Konoe, on the other hand, woke up and— in her stupor— looked around for anything else strange.
Even inside the cocoon, slightly, on his right shoulder the black matter replaced that area.

Meanwhile Konoe could see how her right hand was black as night, besides the fact that she was in a swamp if it wasn't obvious, she was alone, the only thing that accompanied her was the sound of the wind and the slow movement of water

If Zeb looked at himself in the water he would notice how the part of his left ear was covered by a dark substance.

The same thing happened with Taeka, part of her right knee was covered in the black substance.
"You've got something on your knee..." Zebedee said to her.

Taeka tried to brush it off.

"It's on your ear, too," Taeka said.

Even inside the cocoon, slightly, on her right shoulder the black matter replaced that area.
There was no reaction.
Meanwhile Konoe could see how her right hand was black as night, besides the fact that she was in a swamp if it wasn't obvious, she was alone, the only thing that accompanied her was the sound of the wind and the slow movement of water
Silence filled her mind and accompanied her bewildered head. Other than waiting, what else could she do?

"You've got something on your knee..." Zebedee said to her.

Taeka tried to brush it off.

"It's on your ear, too," Taeka said.
(? They are all alone)

There was no reaction.

Silence filled her mind and accompanied her bewildered head. Other than waiting, what else could she do?
There was nothing, not an attack, no surprising event, just nothing

(Also Back go to Discord server)

The black matter did not come off, in fact, it did not feel as if it were some liquid on top of the skin but as if it were the skin itself.
"What the meow?"

She was confused, but she had to focus on finding the others so she explores around each corner the best she can
The closer he got he could see that it was a small town in the distance that was trapped in this swamp just like him, its houses did not seem to be that big, although he would have to go down to see it better because the fog did not allow him to see well.
"Before i go land there, just in case others need to find this place too"

He generates in his palm a fire so hot it would start to cause a blinding light that he tosses it in the sky, of any of his team members were still out there in the swamp, this could help them get guided to the place, as it was shiny enough to be spotted from far away too

When done, he goes there and lands on this town and asks the inhabitants that live in there, if there are around for any help

"Hello? Is there anybody here? I need some help, i got separated from my group, any of them got here? They look different and have capabilities unlike seen by you before probably"

Back