• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Bump

So for the new Ep, Thawne before killing Barry's mom would scale to Season 7-9 Barry via being able to contend with him. So I guess that would warrant a different key.

After wednesday at most, it shouldn't take me more than a day to finish everything. There's just so many other revisions that hit me at the worst possible time.

Btw, I've slogged through all the CW content I can find (barring some of the latest Flash episodes and everything after Naomi episode 2—it was that ******* bad), and I found almost nothing useful that's not already known (i.e Rein's feats, Strength-Force shit, Waverider's durability, Overgirl's explosion, the Martian mending the Earth with shapeshifting hax, etc).

Last edited:
I think there's a misunderstanding.

Flashpoint exclusively affected everything onwards from Nora's death.

However, the novels (yes, there are novels, and yes, that is one of the reasons why this has been taking so long) reveal that it incidentally produced a splinter multiversal set (where Earth-1 is Earth-1A, Earth-2 is Earth-2A, and so on).

But, time travel chain reactions =/= AP.

Last edited:
Speaking of the novels, in one I managed to get recently (here's a copy of the excerpt from a legal site) it's stated that the tornado that Barry unravelled in season 1 episode 1 packed 60 gigajoules behind it.
  • Then, juking quickly to his left, the Flash encircled the waterspout, racing counterclockwise against its natural torque. He’d done this trick with a genuine tornado before, setting up a counter-spin that unwound it. It had actually been his very first case as the Flash, fighting his very first metahuman: Clyde Mardon, who’d gained weather-controlling superpowers in the same accident as his brother, Mark. Barry had been terrified and unsure of himself, but he’d run full-tilt into the storm anyway. Mardon floated in the air at the center of the storm, controlling the winds. An average tornado produced something like sixty gigajoules of energy. The idea of being able to shut that down just by running seemed impossible, but Barry had done it anyway, pushing himself to what was his maximum speed at the time.
I was initially going to ignore this, but I discovered even more recently (like yesterday night) that it's actually an accurate measurement of the total kinetic energy of a tornado.

It took between 2:14 and 2:52 to unravel.

60,000,000,000 / 38 = 0.377 tons of TNT (Building level)

At least, that's how I'm assuming this works.

There's also some other stuff, like that his thought processes can be on the order of nanoseconds, and microseconds are fairly slow.

These novels take place in a timeline where Barry recently beat Zoom (months after, in the case of this novel, which is set during the equivalent of season 3), but didn't create Flashpoint. So everything pre-Flashpoint is still canon, and practically everything he does in the novels scales to end of Season 2 Barry.

Last edited:
Also, Superman and Lois takes place in yet another universe.

I'm not sure if we can apply Supes' feats to the normal Superman and Supergirl, but I'm pretty sure we can due to the mechanics of this multiverse vs the comic book DC one.

Also, Superman and Lois takes place in yet another universe.

I'm not sure if we can apply Supes' feats to the normal Superman and Supergirl, but I'm pretty sure we can due to the mechanics of this multiverse vs the comic book DC one.
Eh idk about that.

And for your sandbox, Supes and Supergirl and guys who scale to them should be High 7-A+ as they fought Donner verse Superman. Scaling for that was already accepted but not implemented yet

About scaling them, or it taking place in another universe?

I've made the change. I just haven't added it to the sandbox that you guys can see publicly.

Last edited:
About scaling them, or it taking place in another universe?
Scaling.

I've made the change. I just haven't added it to the sandbox that you guys can see publicly.
Ah neat

Also something else to note. As we see in Season 9, Original Thawne was able to fight against Season 9 Barry. How will we treat this? It could be likely that Season 9 Barry was holding back against Thawne, but the two seemed to be relatively matched in the fight? And as for Season 2 Flash fighting original Thawne, you could make the argument Thawne was off guard and got jumped in both cases.

Ok, then.

Given the time remnants' showings, I think we should just treat it as Barry keeping the timelines intact. Thawne, at one point, even had a massive head start, and Barry caught up to him.

It's a little fucky because they did confirm in Season 1 that future Barry bled, but the Speed Force aura does work by running. So less speed would assumedly mean less durability.

It's more that I just didn't copy it off the comics. But, I think it's a bit unnecessary given that the only real differences in AP is via acceleration. Other than that, his calculations are largely based on output.

That's also the plan. Plus there's the negative forces stuff that I've put on the sandbox.

It's more that I just didn't copy it off the comics. But, I think it's a bit unnecessary given that the only real differences in AP is via acceleration. Other than that, his calculations are largely based on output
Fair enough

Also final question, what's the reason for their ED not scaling to their AP? I mean it all comes from the same UES doesn't it?

Because it's generated over a significant period of time by cancelling out the aspects of the Speed Force that negate these effects.

For example, would we scale a punch from Trajectory to the combined total of the vibrations that she used to collapse the bridge?

He'll be at least Large Mountain level+ (on par with despero, who's = kryptonians), Higher with positive forces.

Back