• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What episode have you all rewatchted the most?
For me its:
doomsday vs hulk
Hulk vs broly
Reverse flash vs goku black
Wonder woman vs thor
Beerus vs galaxia
It’s not so much the actuall episodes I rewatch. Rather it’s my crippling addiction to Hollow Dreams and how much I ******* listen to it. On the flip side which death battle song are y’all addicted to

Lemme guess, Taiga?
No. But I want to know the full name of the character so that I can search for.
Potentially there can be some friendly banter and camaraderie between Jonathan and Tanjiro. (Similar to All Might Vs Might Guy) since both characters are inherently selfless heroes that wouldn't think twice about helping a stranger in need.

E.g: Jonathan complimenting Tanjiro's skill and strength at such a young age (Then again as shown later on in Jojo it's quite literally insane what a 15yrs old can accomplish) while Tanjiro is amazed at seeing a new breathing style.
Maybe we will see a combatant who attempts to escape from the battle but still wins.

200.gif
hoang-vu-re-edit.gif

No. But I want to know the full name of the character so that I can search for.

Maybe we will see a combatant who attempts to escape from the battle but still wins.
Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen

Madara and aizen being just light speed triggers me still. That would make sanji 13x faster than them with their calcs man.
Sanji's ~11 c comes from an inflated calculation of Puffy dodging an alleged laser which is supposed to be ~10% c.

A lot of death battles have been insanely petty to be fair.

Rather its ruining someone's dinner/snack, saying 'this food is too expensive', taking a lawn chair on the beach, or even a simple sparing session gone too far
Oh allegedly Weiss vs Mitsuru and Miles Morales vs Static do not seem to even have a properly introduced fighting reason.

We need to see Harley Quinn vs Jinx coming.
Oh we need to see more female vs female Death Battle episodes in general. I bet the crew members think so.

Last edited:
What episode have you all rewatchted the most?
For me its:
doomsday vs hulk
Hulk vs broly
Reverse flash vs goku black
Wonder woman vs thor
Beerus vs galaxia
Thawne vs Black
All Might vs Guy
Diocard
Lex vs Doom
Recently Popeye vs Saitama
Mostly Ben vs Hal tho

On the flip side which death battle song are y’all addicted to
Emerald Heroes, Will of the Drill, and Hollow Dreams

It’s not so much the actuall episodes I rewatch. Rather it’s my crippling addiction to Hollow Dreams and how much I ******* listen to it. On the flip side which death battle song are y’all addicted to
Reverse Rose
Will of the Drill
Thunder Shroad
Mighty
Watts Up Danger
Stronger Together
Suit Yourself
Mega Mania
Ride into Hell
Second Legends

Based. Hollow dreams is ******* fire.

Hollow dreams is my favorite if we're going by lyrical songs. Balderdash is my favorite in terms of instrumental.

But Will of the drill is probably my favorite DB related song ever? I know it's purely a commission song and not official. But if they ever make Simon vs Kyle, I hope they use will of the drill because I don't know how they can top that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back