• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if there's one good thing about DB (or VS debating in general) is that it does make me try to check out new stuff.

For example. I don't think I'd ever try to get into Bleach if it wasn't for the insane universal upgrades last year or madara vs aizen lmao.

ddnpd0b-9188dcad-76c3-41bf-a3be-c45de8dab2fd.jpg

Yeesh, what'd they do to you?
Be extremely annoying. Like I get why this kind of characters is popular and all (appealing to teenage girls and female white trash while also be seens as hot so men can simp for them) but they just annoy me. At least with a character like Deadpool his healing factor lets him get his shit kicked in when he gets to insufferable but you can't really do that with a female character or whatever, so they probably get off scott free and the shit they pulled ignored because girl boss.

They're treating her like an anti-hero or even an outright hero sometimes now IIRC.
And that's what pisses me off.
Honestly I don't even dislike Harley Quinn but I do dislike the general comic book status quo that screws over any stakes and gives a middle finger to any sense of morality.

I mean Harley Quinn went from killing dozens of kids across Gotham city (with bombs implanted inside game consoles) TO "rehabilitating" Lobo into becoming an anti-hero again (After making him recognise his cosmic crimes) in the span of a couple of years.

Yeah for retcons, alternative timelines, reboots and every other BS plot contrivance to absolve characters of their past crimes lol!

"Because speed-force" still remains the worst of them all tho.

Last edited:

So far the only one I can see work potentially from FNAF is Glamrock Freddy and Springtrap.

On the other hand, we could use group of animatronics against certain person. For instance original FNAF 1 set of animatronics (Freddy, Foxy, Chica and Bonnie).

The other verse which actually won't work on DB is Celeste, purely because protagonist of it (aka Madeline) can't fight. In case of something like Ace Attorney we can at least make potentially a MU which will go off the DB normal standards for Phoenix Wright or Miles Edgeworth(same can be applied to other detective-like seriesб such as Professor Layton, Sherlock Holmes, Death Note, Breaking Bad on Death Battle). Can't say same about Madeline.

Last edited:
So far the only one I can see work potentially from FNAF is Glamrock Freddy and Springtrap.

On the other hand, we could use group of animatronics against certain person. For instance original FNAF 1 set of animatronics (Freddy, Foxy, Chica and Bonnie).

The other verse which actually won't work on DB is Celeste, purely because protagonist of it (aka Madeline) can't fight. In case of something like Ace Attorney we can at least make potentially a MU which will go off the DB normal standards for Phoenix Wright or Miles Edgeworth(same can be applied to other detective-like series on Death Battle). Can't say same about Madeline.
Celeste is one of my favorite games of all time, and honestly Madeline would just NOT work in Death Battle, at all. Her being in a platform fighter is one thing but a Versus Scenario is just not made for her. Something like A Hat in Time, The Messenger, Spark the Electric Jester, Freedom Planet, etc etc are all platforming indie games that work better in Versus.

HR8ojdc.jpg

Would this be worth a dbx?
Screw it make Cinderace vs Amber (Genshin Impact) a Death Battle already
DBX can be fun tho
Unless you want to throw Reisen Udongein Inaba into the pot as well

Hot take: Collective writing franchises like SCP Foundation should not be in a Death Battle because collective writing is a butch to research on, and a lack of animation further escalates the difficulty to animate the battle.

Looking at Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto, I am wondering how is this going to be animated. Like if Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia is much easier to animate and the staff members wait for quite a few years and yet to make it happen.

Oh TF... Good to see them, but I wonder if they dare to touch it since Tracer vs Scout. ... I mean, they have had Black Widow vs Widowmaker so why the above 3 matchups take so long to realize? Because nobody beside TF fans care about TF?

Oh oh oh Celeste is some indie game I assume... Well we have had Shovel Knight before and this looks like having a definitive copyright owner so a character may appear in Death Battle - one only, do not expect more.

Speaking of which, is Bendy and the Ink Machine considered a Rooster Teeth game? And like... Is Bendy vs Cuphead so overdue it misses the chance of reviving Bendy and Rooster Teeth Games in general?

Generally any pre-school works such as Wonder Pets, Dora, Backyardians, Arthur, Peppa Pig etc. since they generally don't have any combat applicable feats, their light-hearted tone clashes badly with DEATH BATTLE's gritty tone and goes against the idea of fighting to the death. Also, might cause trouble with how YouTube handles kids content. Do note that some kids cartoons such as MLP, SpongeBob, Ben 10 and Johnny Test are generally exempt from this as they hit a more general audience and do have enough action and feats to make them qualified.

Also UNDERTALE and deltarune, mostly due to the vague combat interactions and feats and how combat works and the fact that most of the Undertale/Deltarune cast don't have much history and backstory to them barring a few such as Frisk, Sans, Kris, Toriel, Asgore and Asriel. Of course, Deltarune is still ongoing so that may change but the point remains. Which is a shame since the character interactions and music potential might be fun in many various MUs. Probably suited for a DBX instead.

Also UNDERTALE and deltarune, mostly do to the vague combat interactions and feats and how combat works and the fact that most of the Undertale/Deltarune cast don't have much history and backstory to them barring a few such as Frisk, Sans, Kris, Toriel, Asgore and Asriel. Of course, Deltarune is still ongoing so that may change but the point remains. Which is a shame since the character interactions and music potential might be fun in many various MUs. Probably suited for a DBX instead.
Only ones I see worth using are Sans, Asriel, and Chara for actually have somewhat solid stuff to scale off of

I mean Harley Quinn when from killing dozens of kids across Gotham city (with bombs implanted inside game consoles) TO "rehabilitating" Lobo into becoming an anti-hero again (After making him recognise his cosmic crimes) in the span of a couple of years.

Yeah for retcons, alternative timelines, reboots and every other BS plot contrivance to absolve characters of their past crimes lol!

"Because speed-force" still remains the worst of them all tho.
Honestly the worst moment of Harley character swiching sides for me isn't even in the main timeline, the DCAU Harley honestly is the epitome of this for me. Depending on how you place "Batman and Harley Quinn" in the timeline it either has Batman and Nightwing completely forgiving her for what she did to Tim (something a rational ******* person would never do) while the movie treats it like she's a changed woman by the end of it or (the more likely placement) a whole movie trying to make you sympathize and show that she's becoming a better person even though in a short amount of time she'll relapse, get back with the Joker, kidnap Tim and torture him till his mind breaks.
Like it's kinda funny in a sick twisted way but it's pretty clear the movie wasn't meant as some kind of divine joke, just a movie created decades after the original series ended and trying to retroactively use the heroic Harley that's currently popular causing a massive 180 in how the character is being depicted giving anyone who's paying attention heavy whiplash.

At least it wasn't the worst DCAU nostalgia bait movie.
Anyway, Jinx is gonna win since batfamily usually looses.
Except for Nightwing vs Daredevil because one is Nightwing and the other is Daredevil.

... I heard that Harley Quinn was once recruited as some multiversal guardian angel or something - anyone elaborate on that? Sounds Booster Gold to me on context.

Now, Kaguya Shinomiya's profile is completed. But I cannot guarantee that there is no missing contents for her and Kaguya Shinomiya is surprisingly strong, despite she is no match to other Kaguyas in VS Battles Wiki.

For her opponent, there is a character from a certain non-English verse which is her best (and the actor portrayed said character has acknowledged their connection) and I'll introduce her later.

Now, Kaguya Shinomiya's profile is completed. But I cannot guarantee that there is no missing contents for her and Kaguya Shinomiya is surprisingly strong, despite she is no match to other Kaguyas in VS Battles Wiki.

For her opponent, there is a character from a certain non-English verse which is her best (and the actor portrayed said character has acknowledged their connection) and I'll introduce her later.
Alright now put her with Bow against Phoenix Wright.

Arguments for Magneto:
1. More requested MU for Tetsuo
2. ''Bigger villains' during Tetsuo scene. This phrase refers to Tetsuo, Magneto or season 9 overall?
3. Researchers wants this MU
4. There is a chance, that there will be X-men in Doctor Strange movie

Arguments against Magneto:
1. Why both daughter (Scarlet Witch) and father (Magneto) in the same season?
2. Black Adam vs Apocalypse is very probable, so why 2 X-men villains in the same season?

Arguments for Mewtwo:
1. More popular character than Magneto
2. There would be hype for Pokemon in this year - Pokemon Legend Arceus

Arguments against Mewtwo
1. Why Mewtwo instead of Arceus?

Arguments for Magneto:
1. More requested MU for Tetsuo
2. ''Bigger villains' during Tetsuo scene. This phrase refers to Tetsuo, Magneto or season 9 overall?
3. Researchers wants this MU
4. There is a chance, that there will be X-men in Doctor Strange movie

Arguments against Magneto:
1. Why both daughter (Scarlet Witch) and father (Magneto) in the same season?
2. Black Adam vs Apocalypse is very probable, so why 2 X-men villains in the same season?

Arguments for Mewtwo:
1. More popular character than Magneto
2. There would be hype for Pokemon in this year - Pokemon Legend Arceus

Arguments against Mewtwo
1. Why Mewtwo instead of Arceus?
Ah, that's right, Tetsuo vs Arceus.

Fr though, is there actually requested Arceus match up to begin with? The only popular one I can remember is Beerus and well. Beerus already had a MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back