• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So earlier I pondered, is Marvel most robbed in wins? Using Accuracy thread as a starting point, for this site we have:

Robbed:
Captain America
Beast
Carol
Thor
Miguel
Daredevil
Thanos

Wrong win:
Rogue

So based on these, technically Marvel seems to have most wrong losses. Do you agree with these? Or is there anything else that is robbed? I keep wondering about those Street level losses.

I thought Arale was Popeye's other most popular MU besides Saitama?
I almost forgot. "Thanks for the tip."

But that Arale lost to Beerus in Dragon Ball Super pretty much means she has a limit, which is bad news against Popeye who does not have a limit beside plot (which he sometimes breaks).

To be fair, Hellsing fans were getting Alucard hyped up as the strongest vampire in anime.
TBF even Nick Cramer (a Screwattack crew who left and then joined back) once hyped up Hellsing Alucard so much.

Then we have Dio vs Alucard as a DBX, then as a CDB and then as a real fxxking Death Battle episode.

Not even the strongest Alucard
We have at least Alucard (Hellsing), Alucard (Castlevania), Alucard (Castlevania - Netflix), Alucard (Rosario + Vampire), Rachel Alucard, Raquel Alucard, Clavis Alucard, and likely more...

Last edited:
What happened there?
Something back at Korra vs Storm, when I made an "inappropriate statement" on how humans learn element bending and how the first Avatar is formed. Then some viral responses rose. I was Tier High 1-A banned (kicked out of DB Discord for indefinite time and out of Death Battle Wiki for 1 month) for committing a "crime" which, as I checked up the rules of DBW itself, draws a mere warning or a Tier 3 ban at most.

Watched it. They actually mentioned Zeno and YHVH as alternative opponents for Arceus in a Death Battle. (Wonders why Zeedmillenniumon and Yggdrasil were not mentioned tho)

1644167173995.jpg

So apparently Marvel and DC characters may be able to directly scale to one another.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers_Vol_1
https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers

Marvel never made a new earth designation for this crossover, and it's mentioned multiple times by both afterwards. Apparently, the series are still in different "Omniverses" or "Megaverses" or something which is why the big crisis events in one haven't affected the other.

Edit: Hell, it's been used by Death Battle as a big part of why Darkseid won in his episode and for both Captain America and Carnage.

i just don't even wanna continue watching it. They say three questions (what's the ring around arceus, are there real life animals in pokemon, how do pokeballs work) and they already begin spitting whatever tf they want when it would take me 40 seconds to answer all of them. Do they do no research at all?

So apparently Marvel and DC characters may be able to directly scale to one another.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers_Vol_1
https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/JLA/Avengers

Marvel never made a new earth designation for this crossover, and it's mentioned multiple times by both afterwards. Apparently, the series are still in different "Omniverses" or "Megaverses" or something which is why the big crisis events in one haven't affected the other.

Edit: Hell, it's been used by Death Battle as a big part of why Darkseid won in his episode and for both Captain America and Carnage.
Too bad here when this was brought up it was shut down, especially when it was mentioned hulk>doomsday and that supes will face thor or such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back