• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low Hyperversal and Irrelevant speed goddamn what
Celestisapians are constantly changing the various universes, parallel timelines, alternate universes constantly to the most minute of details. So they said that it's possible Alien X has access to that level of power

The Irrelevant speed I think comea from the nature of Alien X, I'm not sure. I think I missed that part

DBMatch20-1.png

Celestisapians are constantly changing the various universes, parallel timelines, alternate universes constantly to the most minute of details. So they said that it's possible Alien X has access to that level of power

The Irrelevant speed I think comea from the nature of Alien X, I'm not sure. I think I missed that part
Though you could argue that it's an effort performed by a group of Celestialsapiens instead of just one.

Alien X has
  • Base Level Universal+ Strength/Durability
  • Potentially Higher Attack Potency than Strength
  • Implication of Multiversal/Low Hyperversal Level Power via Celestisapians constantly changing every universe and alternate timelines constantly on the meta level
  • MFTL+ to Irrelevant Speed
  • High Level Regen
  • Low Omniscience
  • Trascendental Immortality
I can by this

Kuro went into full detail in this video

Watched the first 42-ish minutes. Notable excerpts:
  • Universal power and durability
    • They also addressed and throughly debunked the “Alien X couldn’t stop the universe from being destroyed in the first place” shit
  • Cosmic Awareness/Limited Omniscience
  • Type 9 Immortality which if true would actually give Hal some trouble
  • “Meta Manipulation” (Also proving Multiversal range)
  • “Low Hyperversal Reality Waring” (kek)
  • They expressed the opinion that Celestialsapiens could erase a being across all timelines
Anyway I hope the rumors of a new B10 series are true so AX could get some kind of buff. He was pretty underutilized in the show so throwing him against Hal’s decades of history was a big oof.

I think if he went into details on what he think was possible with Alien X like he did in his current video, it wouldn't have been as bad as people believed.
If he did none of this would've happened
i give him credit for actually doing a redo and going over it
Anyway I hope the rumors of a new B10 series are true so AX could get some kind of buff. He was pretty underutilized in the show so throwing him against Hal’s decades of history was a big oof.
maybe but at the same time the reboot had an Alien X jobbed to lesser so who knows
The omnitrix is said to have aliens that are at their peak condition. If the device does it for Ben's most common of aliens than there's a possibility that the conditioning applies to Alien X also
possibly but this is an issue regarding X that besides the blatant stuff we are dealing with hypotheticals regarding X capabilities

Too true.

Anything you wanna see from Erza vs Saber?
1.Fight being decent long 3min range
2.Usage of Erza Othor Armors to make it standout and not be the same as Zoro vs Erza
3.Banter between both being respectful neither are shit talkers or such so no need to have either be really antagonistic to one another
4.The Track featuring both characters theme songs within in it

She has her Melty Blood Sprite
DB would likely make a custom sprite of Erza to match it

There was a very rough and clashing sprite for Erza Scarlet back when it was used to match Roronoa Zoro.

They definitely need to use another set for facing whoever opponent she would meet.

Oh shit he’s calling him out.

Monkey D Luffy does not even have the NLF "wins with one punch" trick to pull from.

What about... Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny or Felix The Cat or Pink Panther or Asterisk to fight Popeye.

I can vibe when th the MU honestly Fate is way too overdue and could appear this season
Yeah and guess what? Rin Tohsaka vs Sakura Haruno and Rider (Medusa) vs Boa Hancock were both DBX matchups so these were definitely within the deep memories of the crew.

Is it just me but I really look forward towards a coming of Tsukihime characters into Death Battle - at least Arcueid and Shiki Tohno and Night of Wallachia have to come.

Watched the first 42-ish minutes. Notable excerpts:
  • Universal power and durability
    • They also addressed and throughly debunked the “Alien X couldn’t stop the universe from being destroyed in the first place” shit
  • Cosmic Awareness/Limited Omniscience
  • Type 9 Immortality which if true would actually give Hal some trouble
  • “Meta Manipulation” (Also proving Multiversal range)
  • “Low Hyperversal Reality Waring” (kek)
  • They expressed the opinion that Celestialsapiens could erase a being across all timelines
Would you like to summarise it in a blog or a CRT?

... Speaking of which, is Weekly over-punished for his past acts? (You may go to my Fandom message wall to see how much he has improved from the past.)

unknown.png

Btw Yujiro is above nukes

unknown.png

unknown.png
TBH in Baki there have been plenty of feats that create or even stop citywide earthquakes. Which should clearly tap into Tier 7 - the range of modern day nuclear weapons.

Which just makes me worry he will be handed over to even crazier opponents like Raoh or Garou or Akuma and Baki fans went crazier than Hellsing fans could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back