• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
archie_knuckles_vs_juggernaut_by_madness8_dez6ldj-pre.jpg

My season 9 prediction:
1. Tanjiro vs Jonathan (3D or sprite)
2. Tetsuo vs Magneto or Mewtwo (sprite)
3. Boba Fett vs Predator or Star Lord (sprite or 3D)
4. Scarlett Witch vs Zatanna (sprite)
5. Jinx vs Harley Queen (sprite or 3D)
6. Vegeta vs Thor (3D)
7. Eren vs Ken Kaneki - because Attack on Titan new season (sprite)
8. Random Naruto episode - from season 4 there is at least one Naruto episode per season (sprite or 3D)
9. Random Bleach episode - because Bleach comeback (sprite or 3D)
10. Spike vs Revy - Cowboy Bebop live action show, despite the fact being at best mediocre, managed to raise hype for this series (hand drawn or live action)
11. Serious Sam vs Duke Nukem - recently Serious Sam game came out and Duke's memes are quite popular (3D)
12. Aloy vs Nariko - because new Horizon game in this year (3D)
or
12. Dante vs Kratos - new God of War and Devil May Cry (but, only on smartphones) games (3D)
13. Megamind vs Gru - winner of community Death Battle (3D)
14. Harry Potter vs Percy Jackson - because Harry Potter tv show (spirite or 3D)
or
14. Dumbledore vs Gandalf - because Harry Potter or Lord of the Ring tv shows (sprite or 3D)
15. Meta Knight vs Zero - because new Kirby game (sprite)
16. Black Adam vs Apocalypse - bacause Black Adam movie (spite or 3D)
or
16. Morbius vs Manbat - because Morbius movie (3D or sprite) potential halloween episode
17. Geralt of Rivia episode - because of The Witcher tv show new season (3D)
18. Bakugo vs Yang Xiao Long - because new Boku no Hero Academia season and obligatory RoosterTeeth shill (3D)
Not a bad prediction
19. Neo episode - because new Matrix movie (3D or sprite)
Neo vs. Kirito
20. Galactus vs Unicron - because new Transformers movie with Unicron (3D) probably season finale
Absolutely

Does any of them help against Juggernaut?
I’d assume so. His Super Form(s) scale to Archie Sonic’s speed, have Multiversal+ AP, and have access to a bunch of Magic/Reality Warping powers. Though I know **** all about Juggernaut’s powerset or feats so I’m not sure who wins.

Thats Archie ver so yeah lol

If game ver, then honestly they might still snub Uni super forms.
Game Knux has barely anything in common with Juggs so the Archie version would prolly be used.

Doesn't he get Hulk and Thor scaling?
He contended with them in battle
Does Juggs really scale into high end Hulk & Thor shit?

And technically at least this sites Archie Knux Super forms would still beat that.
He tanked the Godblast that scared a hungry Galactus and has fought Thor and Fought WWH Hulk
he scales but it won't be utterly high considering both hulk and thor get new shit here n there while juggs haven't been doing shit these days

What are the main points of the video?
Alien X has
  • Base Level Universal+ Strength/Durability
  • Potentially Higher Attack Potency than Strength
  • Implication of Multiversal/Low Hyperversal Level Power via Celestisapians constantly changing every universe and alternate timelines constantly on the meta level
  • MFTL+ to Irrelevant Speed
  • High Level Regen
  • Low Omniscience
  • Trascendental Immortality

Last edited:
Sly vs Rouge is too popular not to do. Unless they have mercy for Sly, he will get batted hard.
I'll be honest, until I came on these boards, I'd never heard of anyone ever mention Sly vs Rouge as a possible MU, it doesn't seem super popular to my knowledge...
I guess theres one thing to talk, do you "forgive" bad analysis episodes? If the episode fight is good, or the mistakes are understandable from casual point of view, I definitely can go easy on some episodes.
I'll be honest, the analysis sections typically annoy me with their jokes, writing, and sometimes the research, so yeah, if the fight is good I can handle a bad analysis. GB v RF is a beloved episode and it's GB analysis section is notoriously dogshit.
What's the general consensus on this fight? I'd assume Chaos Knuckles and his higher speed tips the fight in his favor due to Archie Characters' having Immeasurable speed and Multiversal+ strength, but it's probably relatively close before that I'd imagine?

I'll be honest, until I came on these boards, I'd never heard of anyone ever mention Sly vs Rouge as a possible MU, it doesn't seem super popular to my knowledge...
Sly vs Rouge is a casual request, a VERY old one too. Its sth many dont think about at all. Just like how people were in denial after they teased Hulk vs Broly in BatGirl vs Gwen lol

There are probably lots of more obvious ones we are ignoring. Technically these kinds of forums are just bubbles.

Alien X has
  • Universal + Strength/Durability
  • Implication of Multiversal Level Power via Celestisapians constantly changing every universe and alternate timelines constantly on the meta level
So nothing particularly new but what we're familiar with
- God blast scaling

Of course.

I saw a panel of Juggs jobbing to bazooka few days ago too lol

But if its hungry Galactus only, then at best Archie Knux probably should still beat Juggs?
he should still Juggs ain't scaling to a Big G

So nothing particularly new but what we're familiar with
Sorry, I made edits as watching it overtime. Here's what I added:
  • Implication of Multiversal/Low Hyperversal Level Power via Celestisapians constantly changing every universe and alternate timelines constantly on the meta level
  • High Level Regen
  • Low Omniscience

• High Level Regen
  • Low Omniscience
Low Hyperversal and Irrelevant speed goddamn what

What's the general consensus on this fight? I'd assume Chaos Knuckles and his higher speed tips the fight in his favor due to Archie Characters' having Immeasurable speed and Multiversal+ strength, but it's probably relatively close before that I'd imagine?
Knuckles should take it really Juggs wouldn't get farther than Uni if DB were to have him on the show

• High Level Regen
  • Low Omniscience
High level regen as in recovers from molecules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back