• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Kahn won, got put at around planet level and light speed. Fight.... honestly was just not good. Easily the weakest this season. And next time.... is certainly a thing. Of all Korra's options, Storm is easily the one I wanted the least.

Ok so Khan won because of planet to potential universal scaling. But **** me they not only did the the ******* E Honda feat wank it to country level, not only did they used the the ******* outlier Mike Haggar feat, they used the ******* meteor feat from that shitty crossover fighting game. God people really wanna wank sf to level they don’t reach.

Also the fight itself... It almost felt like nothing happened, it felt so short... I still want Akuma vs Raoh, this ain't it
Also Korra vs Storm is happening, the MU sucks i guess, but at least Storm wins, she's definetly not my favorite X-Men member, but still she's cool

Laugh.png

This is me seeing the next time. We are at the best timeline

Bruh, didn't Storm make a well... storm on a planetary scale and is sometimes depicted on being the level of Thor and practically all human level Marvel characters are a minimum of Massively Hypersonic? And not to mention all of the many things she can do with weather memes? How is this fight gonna be fair? Should have been Deslin.

Bruh, didn't Storm make a well... storm on a planetary scale and is sometimes depicted on being the level of Thor and practically all human level Marvel characters are a minimum of Massively Hypersonic? And not to mention all of the many things she can do with weather memes? How is this fight gonna be fair? Should have been Deslin.
Who said this fight had to be fair? This is going to be a murder-stomp in Storm's favor, and I love it!

Akuma shifted between forms every 2 punches and Kahn got punched through and he still said "flawless victory" instead of "game over. you suck!" or "i win aahahahaha".
The animation was trash ngl.
----
I am super disappointed they did not calc anything for Oni. Not even his "My power moves worlds" or trying to calc the black moons for scaling.

They just used an outlier feat from two low tiers (Hakan and Honda) and the meteor feat from fighting evolution when that is a crossover, not even adressing Akuma had to beat Pyron to get that ending.

Shao getting planet level when he got beat by Liu Kang 3 times and by Kitana in canon makes the analysis even worse or how he got his soul taken from him by Shang Tsung and killed.

Also am baffled that they implied non canon stuff could be used since "Oh, that was what could have happened!" since that opened the door for multiversal+ kahn by using his MK11 ending with the hourglass.

3/10 episode to me.
Trash battle. Trash Analysis.

Last edited:
Akuma shifted between forms every 2 punches and Kahn got punched through and he still said "flawless victory" instead of "game over. you suck!" or "i win aahahahaha".
The animation was trash ngl.
----
I am super disappointed they did not calc anything for Oni. Not even his "My power moves worlds" or trying to calc the black moons for scaling.

They just used an outlier feat from two low tiers (Hakan and Honda) and the meteor feat from fighting evolution when that is a crossover, not even adressing Akuma had to beat Pyron to get that ending.

Shao getting planet level when he got beat by Liu Kang 3 times and by Kitana in canon makes the analysis even worse or how he got his soul taken from him by Shang Tsung and killed.

Also am baffled that they implied non canon stuff could be used since "Oh, that was what could have happened!" since that opened the door for multiversal+ kahn by using his MK11 ending with the hourglass.

3/10 episode to me.
Trash battle. Trash Analysis.
Dude, for ****'s sake, use the spoiler tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back