• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a dream season of Death Battle, complete with a DBX line-up.
  1. Destoroyah vs Iris (Godzilla vs Gamera) (Sprites)
  2. Juggernaut vs Knuckles (Marvel vs Archie Comics) (Sprites)
  3. Felonious Gru vs Megamind (Illumination vs DreamWorks) (SFM)
  4. Little Mac vs Makunoichi Ippo (Punch-Out vs Hajime no Ippo) (Sprites)
  5. Thaal Sinestro vs Yūki Terumi (DC vs Blazblue) (Sprites)
  6. Mureum vs Kars (Hunter X Hunter vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) (Sprites)
  7. Darth Vader vs Saber (Star Wars vs Fate) (3D)
  8. Sakuya Izayoi vs Axl Low (Touhou vs Guilty Gear) (Sprites)
  9. Doctor Octopus vs Mr Freeze (Marvel vs DC) (Sprites)
  10. Gogeta vs Omegamon (Dragon Ball vs Digimon) (3D)
Teased character for the second half of the season is Sailor Moon. The proper part 2 trailer includes Jenny, Ridley, Spawn, Madoka and 682.
  1. Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname (Sailor Moon vs Puella (Sprites)
  2. Doomsday vs SCP-682 (DC vs SCP) (3D)
  3. Guile vs Jax (Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat) (Sprites)
  4. Jenny vs Robotboy (My Life as a Teenage Robot vs Robotboy) (HD)
  5. Orochimaru vs Medusa (Naruto vs Soul Eater) (Sprites)
  6. Shazam vs Pegasus Seiya (DC vs Saint Seiya)
  7. Ridley vs Vile (Metroid vs Mega Man X) (Sprites)
  8. Demi-Fiend vs Spawn (Shin Megami Tensei vs Image Comics) (SFM)
  9. Guile vs Jax (Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat)
  10. Cole McGrath vs Alex Mercer (inFamous vs Prototype) (3D)
DBX's:
  1. Roxas vs Axl (Kingdom Hearts vs Mega Man)
  2. Tighten vs Homelander (Megamind vs The Boys)
  3. Spamton G. Spamton vs Alastor (Deltarune vs Hazbin Hotel)
  4. Kyoko vs Scott (River City vs Scott Pilgrim vs the World)
  5. Bat-Mite vs Raiho Kuzunoha (DC vs Shin Megami Tensei)
  6. Neo vs Major (Matrix vs Ghost in the Shell)
  7. Ego vs Mogo (Marvel vs DC)
  8. Bedman vs Porky Minch (Guilty Gear vs MOTHER)
  9. Travis vs Denji (No More Heroes vs Chainsaw Man)
As an aside, the recent Chalkeaters song got me wondering, what if, for the next Sonic fight, they get Johnny Gioeli to sing it?

Also, in regard to the Sonic Talk the only fights i considered good are Shadow vs Ryuko,Flash vs Sonic, Knuckles vs Donkey Kong and Eggman vs Wily.
obviously, those are not without flaws
Ryuko Characterization while not as bad as many would make it out to be easily could've been better and sound design was kinda cheeks at times
Flash vs Sonic example of "good fight but easily could've been better if it was given more time and use a bit more of their esoteric abilities"
The Oh No! shit in DK vs Knuckles is an example of what when Memes play a part in a fight was like said earlier
Eggman vs Wily holds up well to this day but needed a conclusion and kinda aged in certain parts
the rest just range being okayish/decent/Servicable(MVS1,MS vs Zero) to Meh(Luigi vs Tails) to Bad (Mewtwo vs Shadow)

Vegeta vs Shadow is frankly average and the only thing that holds it up was lol TFS Banter and even than Banter can't be enough if the action is mad forgettable
sure, as a s1 episodes its okay but overall its just meh especailly when compared to better like Raiden vs Thor and Batman vs Spiderman

MVSS2 i such a mixed bag cause everywhere i go I've seen folks luv that shit, and others hated it
it has to be one of the biggest you either love it or hate it fights on DB tho
while i see the fight as decent the complaints for it are justifiable which makes me feel weird on it

Made a dream season of Death Battle, complete with a DBX line-up.
  1. Destoroyah vs Iris (Godzilla vs Gamera) (Sprites)
  2. Juggernaut vs Knuckles (Marvel vs Archie Comics) (Sprites)
  3. Felonious Gru vs Megamind (Illumination vs DreamWorks) (SFM)
  4. Little Mac vs Makunoichi Ippo (Punch-Out vs Hajime no Ippo) (Sprites)
  5. Thaal Sinestro vs Yūki Terumi (DC vs Blazblue) (Sprites)
  6. Mureum vs Kars (Hunter X Hunter vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) (Sprites)
  7. Darth Vader vs Saber (Star Wars vs Fate) (3D)
  8. Sakuya Izayoi vs Axl Low (Touhou vs Guilty Gear) (Sprites)
  9. Doctor Octopus vs Mr Freeze (Marvel vs DC) (Sprites)
  10. Gogeta vs Omegamon (Dragon Ball vs Digimon) (3D)
Teased character for the second half of the season is Sailor Moon. The proper part 2 trailer includes Jenny, Ridley, Spawn, Madoka and 682.
  1. Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname (Sailor Moon vs Puella (Sprites)
  2. Doomsday vs SCP-682 (DC vs SCP) (3D)
  3. Guile vs Jax (Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat) (Sprites)
  4. Jenny vs Robotboy (My Life as a Teenage Robot vs Robotboy) (HD)
  5. Orochimaru vs Medusa (Naruto vs Soul Eater) (Sprites)
  6. Shazam vs Pegasus Seiya (DC vs Saint Seiya)
  7. Ridley vs Vile (Metroid vs Mega Man X) (Sprites)
  8. Demi-Fiend vs Spawn (Shin Megami Tensei vs Image Comics) (SFM)
  9. Guile vs Jax (Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat)
  10. Cole McGrath vs Alex Mercer (inFamous vs Prototype) (3D)
DBX's:
  1. Roxas vs Axl (Kingdom Hearts vs Mega Man)
  2. Tighten vs Homelander (Megamind vs The Boys)
  3. Spamton G. Spamton vs Alastor (Deltarune vs Hazbin Hotel)
  4. Kyoko vs Scott (River City vs Scott Pilgrim vs the World)
  5. Bat-Mite vs Raiho Kuzunoha (DC vs Shin Megami Tensei)
  6. Neo vs Major (Matrix vs Ghost in the Shell)
  7. Ego vs Mogo (Marvel vs DC)
  8. Bedman vs Porky Minch (Guilty Gear vs MOTHER)
  9. Travis vs Denji (No More Heroes vs Chainsaw Man)
As an aside, the recent Chalkeaters song got me wondering, what if, for the next Sonic fight, they get Johnny Gioeli to sing it?
Damn pretty solid first half if have to say about it
the DBX do be alot interesting

Based MU tbh tbh

12_Sem_Titulo.jpg

Alright, Novel Kars vs Medaka was my most wanted for Kars for a long time, but I think A.M.A.Z.O. has just barely beaten her out.
What about canon Kars? (Kars vs Meruem / Muzan / Cell are the popular choices and we shall see how many more you can think of)

Okay Liam Swan buys infinite universe creation of Arceus. So... a buff to all deity legendary Pokemon now? (At least in the true form/primordial form whatever?) - oh we already have them.

Tier 1 shenanigans...

Oh they mention Hit multiple times... time to make templates for him maybe?

Favourite_character_matchup_tier_table_%28homura_akemi%29.png

Okay I am doing this myself. (just open it in a new tab if you cannot view it properly directly)

Last edited:
Yo, uh... What is that character's name and from what fanfiction is she from? Frankly, I am both stupefied and amazed at this info and wanna know more.
Fujiwara no Mokou from a fanfiction called "The Immortal Who Saw the Death of the Universe".

This reddit post explains the matchup.

TL;DR: They're immortal, were sent to space, wanted to die for quadrillions of years due to not being able to do anything about being in space, but then realized they actually didn't want to die anymore and basically achieved enlightenment. Then they're accidentally found by people traveling through space and the actual adventure in their stories starts.

Also even with that aside I think Touhou fans wouldn't want their first Death Battle to involve fanfic. When theres Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, the Scarlet Sisters, etc.

Fujiwara no Mokou from a fanfiction called "The Immortal Who Saw the Death of the Universe".

This reddit post explains the matchup.

TL;DR: They're immortal, were sent to space, wanted to die for quadrillions of years due to not being able to do anything about being in space, but then realized they actually didn't want to die anymore and basically achieved enlightenment. Then they're accidentally found by people traveling through space and the actual adventure in their stories starts.
...I never considered the possibility of MUs for doujin versions of Touhou characters. Considering there are a metric fuckton of fanmade variants of 2hus from MUGEN and the like, I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen more of this sort of thing.

Now what MUs does Advent Cirno have?

also why does that reddit post act like Mokou is originally from TIWSTDOTU when she's always been a canon 2hu

Anyways, here's some matchup rating for Novel Kars
NovelKarsMatchupRating.jpg

The Big One: A.M.A.Z.O. (DCAU), Fujiwara no Mokou (Immortal who Saw the Death of the Universe)

Bring it On!: Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)

Let's Go!: Nobody

Sure, Why Not: SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)

Hold On a Minute: Heaven Ascencion DIO (Eyes of Heaven), The Valeyard (Doctor Who), Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Comics)

I Don't Think So: Merged Zamasu (Dragon Ball), Cell (Dragon Ball), Amazo (DC Comics)

I'm Out of Here: Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics), Kirby (...)

Yeah not sure if it counts for 4Chan to have had a true breakdown for SMT, as they immediately went to shit on it, hence "Universal Walmart".

Also funny enough I was reading S8 early thread and saw Weekly's cope posting about Ryuko. Funny timing.
oh /co/ has a constant breakdowns in vs debatting like cheese rey, yujiro posting

Anyways, here's some matchup rating for Novel Kars
NovelKarsMatchupRating.jpg

The Big One: A.M.A.Z.O. (DCAU), Fujiwara no Mokou (Immortal who Saw the Death of the Universe)

Bring it On!: Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)

Let's Go!: Nobody

Sure, Why Not: SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)

Hold On a Minute: Heaven Ascencion DIO (Eyes of Heaven), The Valeyard (Doctor Who), Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Comics)

I Don't Think So: Merged Zamasu (Dragon Ball), Cell (Dragon Ball), Amazo (DC Comics)

I'm Out of Here: Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics), Kirby (...)
Forgot doomsday

I'm to glad DCAU AMAZO is getting more love here.
Him and DCAU Brainiac are far more interesting to me than they are in the comics going by some surface glances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back