• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reisalin_Ryza_Stout_VS_Sucross.jpg

Ryza (Atelier Ryza) vs Sucrose (Genshin Impact)
Because of the "rule of pull" Atelier series and this matchup would be best introduced after Illidan Stormrage vs Xiao would come out.
I'm more preferring Ryza fight against Mona from Genshin tbh, but this one work too

Mortal Kombat cast now scale from Liu Kang summoning a black hole? Subarashi. Oh Johnny Cage still loses to Captain Falcon.

... Wait. Goro is also in MK1? In base roster even? Does this Goro beat Machamp by now?

Not according to the G1 bloggers
That blog is bs. I can't believe people actually think HF blades don't have dura neg

Bro what? That song had the most obvious winner. All of the lyrics were from Iron Man's perspective, he was obviously gonna be the winner.
You know what? You are absolutely right lol

I just meant that technically the track ends on DCAU sounding Batman riff. But the lyrics are for Tony. Hell, isnt the actual track style also reference to MCU Iron Man, going by Wiki too?

Also its actually funny Jean DIED during the waiting period for her ep lmao

Did anyone noticed the animation's frame counter at the bottom right of the sneak peek?
Yes.
In fact people at Death Battle Wiki did too.

tbf, they technically dont have TRUE dura neg, they do have their obvious limits
Not that high frequency blades do not have durability negation, but their durability negation capacities work differently against different objects.

That blog is bs. I can't believe people actually think HF blades don't have dura neg
Oh G1 bloggers scale King Bradley from that kidney stone guy and Edward Elric draining his life force (so do the YouTube members) which is why.

Jean has two boyfriends, she has Raven beat.
But the fan pics from Rachel Roth just outnumber those of Jean Grey.

Seriously. Are Marvel ladies such unattractive compared to DC ladies? Given the apparent bigger success in theatre movies for Marvel over DC I thought there should be a lot more of Marvel lady fan images made for them.

Last edited:
In less than one hour it should be available even for Vancouver Canada.

Now... How does Forevermore compare to Titans of Magic

Titans of Magic is kinda decent tbh, even if I havent listened to it in years. Being kinda early DB OST makes bit slightly not that original instrumentation wise I guess? This could fit fan-commissions.

Forevermore I kinda like bit more, but arguably since ToM has less references, as the X-Men vibe is obvious in Forevermore, you could rank it lower by being less original, thats a thing. Forevermore also has more fight related pauses, which hurt it, ToM might work better listening outside of fight.

@BlackDarkness679 if you think the site is scaling MK incorrectly you can always make a CRT to discuss why they should be at a different level.
Make a CRT that gets shut down by the so called supporters who think they got tier 9 and 8 stuff only and call a staff to close it cuz they cant be open minded?

No thank you, its a waste of time and effort and before you point me then not to complain, in general people complain on a rating, even here and they dont try it for the same reason earlier more or less

I saw a Reddit comment that feels like a giga brain moment.

KilluaMisaka being the dollar sign in cipher, because of Misaka's coin. Way more logical than beaker lol

I saw a Reddit comment that feels like a giga brain moment.

KilluaMisaka being the dollar sign in cipher, because of Misaka's coin. Way more logical than beaker lol
+ Killua coming from a rich family is another reason I see mentioned. It’s honestly a more interesting reason than I’ve seen than most. I usually just hear it be argued the Pentagram cause apparently it’s Index’s logo or smthn

They should have done the MU before MK11 and MK1, this is gonna be homelander vs omniman levels of stomp or worse
M8 hindsights 50/50 nobody saw Liu Kang becoming fire God n doing this shit
And besides Jago is the closest to Liu Kang in power in comparison to most Liu other suggestion

If anything it took a hard shit on Ryu vs Liu

Not that high frequency blades do not have durability negation, but their durability negation capacities work differently against different objects.
Yeah, we hear Doktor mention that the sword can't just one shot everything that it comes into contact with. There's even this quote:

"It is a high-frequency blade, Raiden, not a plasma sword. There are limits to what it can cut. The HF waves strengthen the metallic bonds in the blade, improving its cutting ability... But in terms of pure physics, no blade can, erm, cut it in every situation. Theoretically speaking, an HF blade can damage anything, no matter how tough. But thick ceramic or carbon nanotube armor does not simply split open like butter with a hot knife. You need to chip away at it first, before you can destroy such material."

Doktor also tells Raiden that certain enemies require multiple slashes in order to weaken their armor before he can cut them apart. We even see the blade straight up fail to cut through Armstrong's nanomachines. Technically speaking, the HF blade can cut through anything but it would require multiple slices depending on the durability of the object.

Before I watch the episode, I will put my final bets and roots, my final decisions.

My dreams have never been wrong, they're prophetic and correct.

Y'all know that I dreamt that Raven will win, that's a prediction, that's the future.

I root and bet on Raven.

Farewell, I will come back victorious.

Back